Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Random FMA RolePlay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:17 pm
"Huh? Who's Newton?" Konata said, glad she didn't have to fight right now.

((My mom made beef stew today...XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 am
" hes one of my two feline familiars-" the cat was the size of a black panther. he rubbed up against winry and luna affectionatly and sniffed the air. winry and luna let go of each other, and relaxed."guess he smelled food." she chuckled. " we should here Lillian coming in a few seconds , no, winry?" she turned to winry. start counting down winry..." she added.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:11 pm
"Eh? Why do you have cats...That are that big?!" If there was ever a time that Konata felt small, it was now. "You mean that they actually eat this? I thought animals shouldn't eat our kind of food." Konata was getting really hungry now, but something kept stalling them from eating.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:04 pm
"theyll eat anything- within reason" luna replied. the black feline shrunk down to the size of a normal house cat and jumped into konatas arms, purring.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:06 pm
"...D'aaaaw." Konata couldn't help herself...It was just so cute~ She didn't even remember the fact that it was just a giant feline a second ago. "So when are we going to eat?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:06 pm
"I haven't seen Newton in a long time," Winry said happily, gently stroking the black feline's fur. "Lillian too. Speaking of which...." She started her countdown. "3...2....1...."  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm
"Huh? What are we counting down for again...Eh?!" Konata stared at the door as she saw a dark figure approaching.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:28 pm
Edward had fell asleep on the couch at some point, startled awake by all the commotion.
"what the heck?!" he shot up.

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:21 pm
"Huh?! Aw, man! I'm getting so cunfused and....I feel kind of dizzy----" Konata fell over, dropping the cat in the process. She hadn't eaten in a long time...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:40 pm
Luna stiirred the stew and turned off the burner- " now its ready" she replied.

she pulled up konata and shook her a little. "are you okay? sorry it took so long.."

then they heard a loud BANG! as the front door burst open and the afore mentioned feline tackled edward. licking him affectionatly. as they all peeked out the kitchen doorway.

" theyre never too far apart..." she paused. " edward, I think lilian likes you! she seems to pounce on him every time...." she chuckled to herself.

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:42 pm
"theyre special felines- two of a kind..." answered konata's question. "im full of suprises,eh?"Newton jumped onto winrys shoulder, and sniffed the air from his perch on winry's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 pm
Winry chuckled as Lillian pounced on Ed.
"How adorable.." She smiled.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:12 am
Luna carried out the large silver pot of stew out to the dining room and set it in the middle of the table. " Hey edward would you be a sweethart and get the dishes ploease?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:40 pm
Edward flailed when the cat pounced on him. "Arghh!!"
When the cat got off, he went to get the dishes for Luna.
"There you go.."

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:26 pm
"thank you edward- now get konata to help you set the table please!" she grinned. " I hhave a present for you upstairs too!" she smiled sweetly.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff