Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
New Love (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:42 pm
John laughed. "I always knew it was." he took her hand. "Common theres one more thing i want to show you." He lead her out of the ball room and up another flight of stairs and down a long hallway. the hallway had no doors and windows. John looked at Sarah to see her expression puzzled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:01 pm
Sarah looked around. She was very puzzled. It was empty. The walls were blank and very plain. Her fingertips grazed along the walls. She walked in circles and stopped in front of him again. "What's going on John?" Sarah paused and gave everything one more good looking at. "I'm confused... Nothing is right here..."  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:57 am
John smiled. He walked to the wall at the end of the hall and traced his finger over it in a precise pattern. he pressed his palm in and the wall came up revealing another staircase. He turned to her and smiled. Grabbing her hand he led her up into a big room. lined with bookfilled shelves and walls of cds. "This is my private sanctuary." He went and sat in a big armchair. "Take a look around."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:44 am
She lost breath. The sight was breath taking. Sarah never saw as much books and cds as this, in her entire life. She looked and roamed all inside it. Tracing her finger over all the book spines, She read every title her finger touched. She spun in circles. It was AMAZING. Sarah rushed over to John sat in his lap and kissed his lips. She looked at his and smiled. Tears began to form. "Your hideaway.. is...... oh my gawd... wonderful." She giggled. "If I had this I'd barely wanna leave..." She began to play around jokingly. "All this place needs is a cafe and a rest area. Oh and lastly a bathroom and shower. Then it'd be all in one. A perfect room to practically live in."  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 am
John smiled at sarah. "it is pretty amazing isnt it. its the best place if your want to relax or just think." John sighed in content and closed his eyes.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff