Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 pm
((don't know. Maybe we should wait for whoever plays the Headmistress...... I don't know. i'm new))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:07 pm
(we all are its the first day!!)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:10 pm
((true...... oh well.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 pm
"eve!" Miki ran up to another eevee, but a brown one. Miki was silver "oh hello" Emili said to the new girl "im Emili and this is Miki, my Eevee" she said.  

Currently Dead Account

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:20 pm
"Miki is a shiny Eevee don't see that everyday." "cynda...." "Oh no Quilly I like the way you look those brown Cyndaquils are nothing compared to your blueness!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:28 pm
Emili (as you can tell i love the name) Giggled and looked at Quilly "nope i dont like Shiny cindaquills your much cuter!" she said giggling  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:30 pm
"Alright! The assembly will start now!" The headmistress' voice echoed through the big dining hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:31 pm
Emili Dropped dead and sat down  

Currently Dead Account

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:33 pm
Justine picked Quilly up and put him in her lap. She looked and listened intently.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:52 pm
Ms. Chiyemi decided to start the assembly.
"Hello, good students of Pokemon Academy!" she began with a confident voice. "I am Ms. Chiyemi, your headmistress. Before you begin your study here, I have some things to announce. But first of all, I will introduce your teachers." She looked over at the teachers sitting next to her in front (Kind of like Hogwarts' dining hall), and started saying their names. As she said each teacher's name, they stood up.
"Ms. Tasha...Ms. Tami...Mr. Taylor...Ms. Sha...and Ms. Ami." Applause came from the students as the teachers sat down.
"Now, to go over rules," Ms. Chiyemi began again. "At night or in the morning, you can only go somewhere with a teacher's permission and another student with you, unless you're going there for a class. You are not allowed to be at the beach, dock, or woods alone." She continued, "Your class schedule will be found in your dorm when you get in to it."
She noticed that she was being a bit too serious, so then she smiled. "Today, since it is the first day, no classes. Take some time to make new friends, explore the island, and make yourself right at home. I hope that you will enjoy your stay at the academy." She concluded, "Assembly...dismissed!" The students started to walk out of the dining hall.  

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:57 pm
((Gotta go make dinner. I'll try to be back in an hour!))

((Edit: Sorry everyone, I lied. I'm waiting for my mac and cheese to boil. I'm gonna go check on it now, though. I'll b back later!))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:03 pm
(mmmm dinner)
Eli stood up, "well. . . . great! I don't have to take that test!" Eli was about to prance back to her dorm room when Dew flashed out of her pokeball. "dewgong!!" Eli sighed. "ok lets go. . . " Dew waddled after Eli as they headed towards the swimming pool. (there is a swimming pool right?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:06 pm
((Um...sure! It could be right behind the main building. Also, there is a hot tub next to it. There's also an indoor swimming pool and hot tub for the winter))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:12 pm
(YAY HOTUB!)
"Well I'll be seeing you!" Justine said to Eddy and Emili. "C'mon Quilly let's go check out the hot tub." "Cynda..." "Well you don't have to get in the water you can tan instead...er something..."  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:16 pm
Jasmine got up and walked to the Headmistress. "Um.... Excuse Me.......... I'm Jasmine. This is Jewel, my Eevee. I'm new........" Jasmine said, always shy.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff