Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:22 pm
(TO BAD THIRD PERSON!!!!!! GAHBERG!!!!! scream )
"Hello there!!" A two-leg stepped forward and lifted her paw towards Cinderstar. "ummm. .. . .hi?" Cinderstar sniffed the two-leggers hand. "Hey trisha! This is Cinder Star, she's the head of a Lumber company, but she can't tell me the name of it. . . " "WOOD!!! CLAN!!!" Cinderstar cut in. "I'm the leader of WOODCLAN!!! And my name IS Cinderstar!! And I'm trying to get FOOD!!!" Everyone in the room turned to stair at Cinderstar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:47 am
(GAWUUUUAHAHAHHH H! stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed )  

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:51 pm
( scream stressed scream evil scream DON"T TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME YOUNG LADY!!!!! pirate i'll get u with meh hook >.<)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 pm
((I loled when i read ur posts....))  

Currently Dead Account

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:58 pm
(>.< i loled when i read that)
The two-leg named Trisha seemed flabbergasted (yes i said it >.<) "well. . . um we'll get you a room. . . .this way." Trisha grabbed Cinderstar's hand a lead her to a den inside the den. "wooooow. . . ." Cinderstar gasphed. my den back home was alot. . . bigger.. . .but this. . Cinderstar touched the fluffy thing in the middle. Trisha walked over next to Cinderstar, "ok. . . so that's you bed, there's the T.V. and just press this if you need anything." Trisha pointed at a red dot in the corner next to the bed. Just before she left Cinderstar grabbed her arm "food! The whole reason I'm here is-" "ah yes!! I forgot!! Sorry, I'll send some food up in a bit." Cinderstar nodded "ok I enjoy squirrels the most, but whatever you have in the pile is fine with me." Trisha gave Cinderstar a funny look, then turned and left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:46 am
( stressed stressed scream scream DONT USE THAT TONE WITH YOU?!!? IM FLABBERGASTED!)  

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:49 pm
( scream stressed scream scream stressed YA!!! U BETTER BE FLABBERGASTED!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:08 am
((Im Flabbergasted cuz i have no idea what flabbergasted means...))  

Currently Dead Account

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:22 am
(;O *ATTACKS DEWPOOL* HOW DARE YO UNOT KNOW WHAT FLABBERGASTED MEANS!!*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:36 am
"'Kay, Cinderstar." said Mosspelt. She grabbed Rowanpaw by the neck, and took him back to the Clans. She threw him on the ground, and left to find food.
(lol, Im a Twoleg picking up a kid by his neck..Can you picture that>?)  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:41 am
She walked and walked. Than, she started noticing these big dens, again. She walked into one of them. "A-N-I-M-A-L-S-H-O-P." Mosspelt tried to say. She tried to walk in, but found no opening. She tried to claw at it. A Twoleg spoted her, looking horrified. "What in the name of..." the she-twoleg stuttered. She opened the hard stuff, and Mosspelt raced in. She notined some birds, and licked her lips. A Tom-Twoleg was holding one big bird. She ran up, and pounced. She bit it, and blood squirted everywhere. A younger Twoleg screeched. Mosspelt ran out, and tried to devour the bird.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 pm
((*pushes Breezewind off* I'm only 12..... you can't expect me to know everything....))  

Currently Dead Account

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:09 pm
(ACK!!! 12 YEAR OLD"S!!!!! *Cinderstar dives behind a really big rock*)
Cinderstar observed her surroundings. "hmmm. . . " She pushed down on the flufffy so called bed. "If this is what they called a bed i wounder what they would call OUR beds." Cinderstar then remembered she called the floating black box a tv. Cinderstar walked over and put her hand on the tv. "It's cold. . . " Cinderstar woundered what it was for and went to go sit on the bed. She didn't notice the small black rectangle as she sat down. *Beep* The T.v. flicked on. *beep beep beep beep beep* The two-legs on the T.V. started off whispering then started to yowl. "TO LOUD!!!!" Cinderstar screeched. She leaped off of the bed and raced out the door colliding with Trisha. "Ah!" She gasphed at mushy hot stuff landed all over them. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Cinderstar screamed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:58 pm
Cinderstar screamed. Her two-leg fur felt like it was burning. "oh no!! Oh my!!! I'm so sorry!! I got your food all over you!!!" Trisha grabbed the napkin from the ground and tried to mop to the food off of the writhing Cinderstar.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm
((*Sweat* im almost thirteen.....in like....less than a year!))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff