Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
2000 years after sonic's time RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:04 am
"If you really want to test yourself you should try holding your weapons differently, it allows you to master it better and improvise in a fight," said the girl soldier stepping out from the shadows near Kiba. She got her short swords out holding them normally and swung them together in the same direction on a dummy which you needed to disarm and the sword that was attached fell to the floor rolling away. Then she held them so the hilt was at the front of the weapon and the blade pointing downwards and swung them in opposite directions horizontally and the sword of another dummy fell to the side.
"Give it a try and you will be amazed at the results but it will take awhile," she said. She swung at another dummy that when you hit it caused it to move around slightly so you could have pratice against a moving target, her speed, sharp aim and elegence of her sword mastery were clear and it was as if the blades were her paintbrush on a page making a beautiful picture. The way that the blades complemented each other when they took turns landing on the target and the beauty of the 2 landing at the same time in many forms was impressive to say the least but it was always a form of beauty, she used them as an artform and not a way of hurting something, it was a style that was unquie to girls who came from a set part of the water temple region. It was clear that she was also from the area as Shakil had said, she was an amazing tactician...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your sure?" asked Shakil who was now at the palace.
"It is a guess but we think it is likely," said an adviser.
"Let me see the room and I will judge from that," replied Shakil.
"Yes, of course sir," said the adviser giving him a key and letting him enter, an adviser was not allowed to enter without permission but for security a high enough officer in the army was. Shakil entered and looked for clues. He knelt down putting his hand in something and smelling it.
"Blood," he said to himself,"You were wrong adviser, it was not a plot take a look," he said pointing to the clues he had found.
"B-b-b-but why?" the adviser asked confused.
"We will find out when we find her, till then there are other matters to deal with, am I correct?" said Shakil.
"Yes, I will deal with it at once, will you be organizing the search?" asked the adviser and Shakil nodded leaving the palace shortly after to return to the barracks...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:53 pm
Kima finished searching the dorms and decided to look elsewhere. HE was thinking where he should go next, when he heard someone using the training grounds nearby. 'That might be her.' Kima thought. He took a glance at the area and was disappointed to find Kiba training. 'Dang.' He was about to leave when he saw her step out of the shadows close to Kiba. 'Aha!' He smiled. He walked over to where Kiba was and sat down. He waited until she finished talking to Kiba then spoke up. "Hello!" Kima said with a smile. "I'm Kima, and I was wondering if I'd be able to take a look at those swords of yours. I'm a master blacksmith, and I figured with your skill, you must have some pretty impressive weapons." HE finished and waited for a reply.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:25 pm
As the two talked, Kiba decided to try what she said. He was amazed to see the different positions and styles he could fight with using his weapon. 'This will take some practice, but I bet I could nail it.' He thought and continued training. He felt exhilirated with him training. It was like something was starting to be fulfilled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:10 pm
"Sorry but you will not be able to make anything like these, they are not a normal metal," she said then swinging them she shattered a dummy and then flicked a piece upwards and struck it in the middle turning it to splitters.
"Also you are not high enough to examine them," she said then went back to training her face calm even when she was concentrating.
"Oi I want a rematch," said the guard who had shattered the table coming in with a heavy looking long sword.
"I think you should head to your dorm," she said not even facing him.
"It was not a question," he said then he swung at her back but she rolled aside and it was as if she predicted his movements as she just dodged another swing without even parrying it away. His anger was showing and he swung it with all his might downwards. She blocked it was a short sword which was sent flying downwards but still in her hand then she swung around and kicked him and attacked at the sword just above the hilt and in a second the hilt and blade broke apart.
"Will you be returning to your dorm now or would you like to waste more of your time and mine?" she said in a kind voice as if to prove a point that he was not going to win. He threw the hilt to the floor and walked away, defeated.
"It is to be expected I guess, until now only high ranks knew I was the only girl in the army," she said to herself with a sigh and focused on training again.  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:21 pm
'Not high enough to...' Kima took that as a personal insult. "Now listen here missy, I was taught by the best blacksmith who ever lived! I might not look it, but I inherited that title! Also I just wanted to look at them, not steal their design!" Kima said. Kima knew he hadn't quite mastered everything his father taught to him, but he was close to it. "I'd appreciate it you wouldn't insult me like that!" Kima finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:41 am
"You miss understand, are you familiar with the legendary artifacts of the old Mobius?" she asked,"It was when an extremely rare metal was crafted into 2 sets of weapons for each of the temples, they are guarded by each temple and basically as the only child of the water temple faction leader I can use them but it is something that is mine by right of birth and due to that it is a matter of how high you are in the water temple, the only way to be able to fully examine them without going against the temple would be to either be royalty or the faction leader of that set temple which is inherited in this temple's case,"  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:49 am
(Sorry I haven't been posted as much im job hunting at the moment so I can't get on as much.)
Max smiled as he finished the last bite of his food. He shook his head. "Some people." he said refereing to the guards that had tried to pick a fight with the girl. "Never underestimate anyone. Always think they can hurt you that way you are ready for just about anything." Getting up he placed his tray at the dirty dishes than walked to his room. Grabbing his spear he headed to the training room.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:40 am
"Isn't that the material that's sometimes brought up by those excavation teams?" Kima asked, geting interested. "I'm familiar with it, but I haven't had the chance to make anything with it. My father was commisioned to make a weapon out of it for someone important a couple of months before he died." kima said thinking back.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:32 pm
"No, the weapons were made before the surface broke apart," she said swinging hard at a dummy. She was really someone who kept to herself a lot and it showed, it was not that she was not confident in talking but the way she said little and how she was always by herself in the barracks.
There was a loud noice as someone came in. It was Shakil and his face instantly gave away something bad has happened.
"Sakira, the princess has gone missing, I want you to come to my office tomorrow as I want you to help find her," Shakil said.
"Understood," she said as if it was just like any other day.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:22 am
"Ow!" Kiba yelped. He had been practicing new styles and he finally did it. He got himself cut. It wasn't too deep, but it was deep enough that it hurt and bled like hell. He went to the nearest sink and started rinsing the cut. The cut was on his forearm. He had tried to catch the kama and his hands being sweaty, the handle slipped and the blade cut into his forearm. Blood was rushing down the sink turning the water a shade of crimson. He wrapped his arm in gauze and started back to his and Kima's barrack. "Man that hurts." He complained. A little of the crimson liquid could be seen through the gauze. Maybe I should get a doctor to look at it." He said to himself and went to where he had seen. He knocked and hear a girls voice say for him to come in. "Hi, are you the doctor?" He asked. "No, but she'll be with you momentarily. What happened?" She asked. "Practice accident." He said showing the arm wrapped in the gauze bandage. "Oh! I'll get her." She said leaving. Another girl came in to look at him. "Come on in to the room." She said kindly. "How'd you get this gash?" She asked. "Practicing with my kama." Kiba said sheepishly. She unwrapped it and started looking. "Oh yeah. That needs stitches." She said. "Great." Kiba said with a bit of worry in his voice. "What's wrong?" SHe asked. "I don't like needles." He said. She grinned at him. "I promise we'll fix you uo where you can't feel it." She said with a small wink. He gave a small smile back and looked at his wounded arm.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:52 pm
"Hmm... made on the planet, eh?" Kima said to himself. 'Maybe I was thinking about something else.' He thought. He shrugged. Though he realized that he had nothing to do for the rest of the day and was disappointed. "Aw man! I wish I had my rod right about now, then I'd be able to spar with someone or somethin." He said. Kima had been well trained in the rod arts by his father, who was a master at it as well. His father had told him that these arts had been passed down many generations in his family. Though, he wondered where it started from. 'Maybe, they'll let me buy or borrow one from the armory.' He thought for a moment. 'Ugh, they might not be really good quality though, now that I think about it.' Kima thought. "Ah well, I'll go see anyways." He started walking back to where the dorms were to see about asking for directions.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:40 am
The doctor returned with needles, twine, and a vile of some sort. Kiba cringed seeing the supplies. Especially the needles. "Alright Kiddo, the liquid in this vile will make it to where you can't feel anything in your arm for a bit. It'll sting a moment, but it works wonders." She said encouragingly. He nodded. She poured the liquid into the cut and he winced. He looked away when she grabbed the needles and started going to work sealing the wound. Within fifteen minutes, it was over and his arm was wrapped in clean bandages. "I'll need to see you back in about three weeks to see how it's healed and whether I can take those stitches out. Do not get them wet." She said. "Thanks, what's the cost?" He asked. "Nothing. That's my job in these barracks. The military pays me, not patients." She said with a smile. "Thanks." He spoke and bowed a bit. He left towards the room. He was starting to get feeling back in his arm where it was previously numb. He had kept it close to his body as to not let it hit anything, at least until he could feel it again.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:00 am
"I wonder," the girl said still training, her mind was on Shakil coming in to meantion that the princess had gone missing but none of the others even cared about that. Her name was quite clearly Sakira like Shakil had said but she did not cared what others called her as she really did not talk to people much anyway, here in the barracks she was pretty much a loner...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:23 am
Getting back to the barracks, Kiba sat down and tapped his arm trying to get some feeling back into it. "This really sucks." He said to himself. He laid back on the rough bed with his bad arm draped across his chest and his weapon to the side for easy access if need be. 'Man this is so boring.' He thought. And he was right. What was their really to do down here besides, spar, train, exercise, eat and sleep.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:42 pm
"Good that you could come, Sakira," said Shakil.
"So any clues on the princesses loaction or why she is gone?" she asked.
"No but this is all the information we found, feel free to take a new recruit or a small group if you want, I am sure that some could use the exercise," said Shakil with a chuckle handing her a folder of information.
"I might but I prefer working alone, less people to question me and my life here," she said flicking through the folder then she saluted and left.
"I worry about her sometimes," Shakil said to himself...  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff