Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:02 pm

[[Yeah. But you've got to think about the fact she's never been close to anyone... So she's like scared beyond belief and doesn't have any idea on what to do]]

Georgie laughed. "Well... She's never had many friends Sir. And when she did, they treated her horribly and used her only for her money. You must understand how scary and frightening it is for her to get close to someone. She lives alone, with just Lilly and Myself. Her parents never pay her any attention so she tries to be brave and builds a wall. She is just trying to protect herself from getting hurt once again." He shrugged slightly and opened a door. "I think this room'll suit you well Master Madison." He bowed a bit and turned and walked towards Marley's room.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:01 pm

[[How far is it from Marley's room.]]

Madison stared off after George. He looked in his room. It was more than twice the size of his old room. He walked in and looked around. He even had his own TV! This was so overwhelming to him.

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 pm

[[I have no idea]]

Marley sighed softly as she sank into her bathtub. She hide behind the bubbles as she just let herself soak. "No. No. I can't fall for him." She muttered angrily to herself.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Madison decided to take a shower himself. He got in. Geez . . . the shower itself was the size of his old bathroom! He shook his head and climbed in, washing off all of the emotions of the day.

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Marley sighed as she climbed out of the bath and wrapped a large fluffy towel around her body. She pinned her hair up and slowly dried herself off before slipping into a silk dress. She tossed the towel aside and left her room, wondering how Madison was adjusting.

She walked towards his room, knocking on his door before entering, but the room was empty. "Madison?" She called.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:24 pm

[[I'm going to assume that the rooms are attached to the bathroom, like a master bath . . . ]]

Madison walked in from the bathroom, a towel wrapped about his waist. He froze as he saw Marley in the door way. "Uh . . . yeah?" He asked, embarassed, but unwilling to show it.

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:44 pm

[[Yeah. Each room has their own bathroom.]]

Marley's eyes widened and her face quickly flushed with red. "Oh... Um... I'll just come back later." She stood rooted to the spot, looking him over. She quickly realised she was staring and left the room, shutting the door behind her. She leaned against the door and sighed. "Oh my gosh." She whispered, walking off.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Madison quickly got dressed, his face red, and he knew it. After he had a moment to cool down, he exited the room. Let's see, where did she go?

He started walking down the hallway, looking for her.

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Marley had made her way to her dance studio. She turned up the music and began dancing infront of the mirror. It was the best way for her to think. She looked as graceful as a butterfly as she moved about the wood floor.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Madison stumbled across the studio by accident. He was going to interupt, but she looked so graceful as she moved, it would have been a crime to interrupt. Instead, he stood there, mezmorized.

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Marley looked up for a moment, mid leap and say Madison watching her and she crashed to the floor. She lay there for a while deciding not to move. Her face was hot with blush. She stared up at the floresent lights as she slowly died of embarrassment.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Madison ran over to help her up, smiling the whole time. "Well, I guess that makes us even," he said playfully.

While he was helping her up, he asked her. "Was there something you wanted to talk to me about?"

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:29 am

"Hardly." Marley mumbled. "At least you looked good when your embarassment happened... I fell on the floor." She sighed softly and stood up, her face close to his. She could feel her face getting hot. "No. Just checking in on you." She muttered, not really being able to tear her eyes away from his
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:20 am

"Well, at least you were decent. If I had fallen down, you would have gotten much more of a show." He laughed embarassedly. The proximity to her was starting to make his face hot. "Um . . . "

Madison stood back a step. "Well, I just wanted to see if there was something that you wanted. Everything is so nice here."

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Marley smiled and held a hand up to her face, resting her cheek on it. "That's wonderful! I'm glad you enjoy it. You should really try the cookie around here... They'll make you anything you like." She grinned and nodded. "I'm glad you're enjoying it here. It feels like my own little prison to be truthful." She made a face and shrugged, "Well I'll just go now." She muttered as she brushed past him towards the door.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff