Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
I see your leggings, but where are your pants?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Personally, I adore leggings. They're very comfy, and they come in a variety of colors, patterns, fabrics, and lengths.
                      So they're more versatile than jeans are.
                      And while I do love jeans, sometimes they're just not flexible enough for what I want to do.
                      I'm also really into dresses though, so I'm almost always wearing leggings and a dress.
                      Sometimes I'll wear them with just a shirt, but I make sure it's a longer shirt, otherwise I feel weird.
                      They do look strange when someone is just wearing a regular length t-shirt with them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 am
Treehugger15
Did you ever notice people sometimes just wear leggings and a shirt. I personally like leggings, just so long as what i am wearing with like a dress or something. But i don't know I just feel if it is just a shirt its like walking around in underwear.

What do you think?

I remember this one young lady who wore leggings as pants and every time she walked or moved her legs, the leggings would jiggle and I was thinking, ew, gross! The worst part is they were patterned tights, so the jiggling would look more dramatic than need be.  

EclecticDrops

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Engi3Piece

Witty Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:31 pm
I wear legging to my morning classes. I usually wear mine with a top that covers my butt or a really big hoodie  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:17 am
Patterned leggings seem to be popular lately. xp
I think sometimes they are nice but not when they make your legs look like matchsticks... gonk

Angelic iGirl

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Listen-Love-Live

Timid Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:15 am
I prefer to wear leggings with tops that cover my butt. Or with skirts. :p  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:26 am
I wear just leggings with a really long turtle neck sweater sometimes.
But I never really leave the house like that, it's just lounge wear for me. confused  

Atomic Number 18

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♢ ♣ ♤ ♥arley uinn♥ ♤ ♣ ♢

, . ' ,

➜➜➜➜ I'm actually a fan of the 'leggings only' but only if whatever you're wearing covers at least most of your bottom and groin. Because leggings are usually skin tight and nobody wants to see that much. That really would be like wearing your underwear in public >.<

aBerryCoughDrop

By the way, I love your signature >.< I watched that and it is hilarious!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:08 pm
I looooove leggings, it is sometimes a good alternative to pants when it's warm out, but you don't want your legs showing.

Just as long as the wearer's butt is covered, I have no complaints over who wears what. Just cover yo' a**  

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

Mord Alushar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:37 pm
I've got these nice leggings that look like jeans. I get a lot of compliments on them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:36 am
I like leggings but people think they are pants, and they aren't if you wear them you need to cover up.  

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

SunflowerMage

Dapper Gawker

3,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 am
Ugh yes. Hate it. A girl in my oral com class constantly wears tight leggings with no pants... I guess she thinks she can pull it off but I beg to differ D: It's not flattering.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:28 pm
I love leggings! I wear them all of the time with dresses, skirts, and rarely shorts.
I always squirm in discomfort when I see someone wearing them as pants. Seriously, it's gross and weird. X'D
As long as the butt is covered, it's alright. = u =  

Umioko

Playful Friend

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:08 pm

When I wear leggings, I always look down to check I'm wearing something, because it feels like I'm naked. xD

But in all seriousness, I think leggings are okay, sometimes. I hate it when people wear it with a shirt, but a sweater or something (me and my oversized sweaters) are okay. (:

I personally don't wear leggings, because I live in my jeans. But sometimes I wear these nice floral tights I have under my shorts, if that counts for anything.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:17 pm
My take on Leggings:

I own quite a few pair myself and often wear them with T-shirts. But, however, I follow the laws of LAYERING and nine times out of ten, if the T-shirt itself isn't long enough to cover my a**, I have a long tank top or a cami underneath to provide coverage and uniqueness to my outfit. Combined with an awesome scarf and some cute boots, the effect is quite "trendy". I always make sure that my undermost layer is to mid thigh or longer just for decency.

The only time I don't follow this rule is when I'm in the safety of my house. Then the fashion world can go screw themselves because I'm probably doing yoga as leggings are the most comfy to stretch in.  

Panthem

Dapper Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Citizen 200

Zomthelittlezombiegirl

Friendly Grabber

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 am

I love leggings. I love them with or without something over them.
I love the look of them under a sweater dress, or under short booty cut shorts, I love how they look under micro mini's and I personally like them on their own. I think if you can rock them with your outfit, and your a** is showing and all that jazz, then rock on girl! You go with it.
I like a good pair of black leggings, with studded black shorts and a crop demi top in silver. Always a way to win my heart~.

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff