Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:20 pm
((I finally was able to get on!))

Sothe had been about to run as the girl told him to, but the ground beneath his feet turned to quicksand. He had sunken to his ankles when the ground hardened again, leaving Sothe unable to move. "Damn..." he muttered under his breath. Hitomi...
Mamoru made a shield to protect Daphne and himself from the attack. "Nice try," he said when the attack ended. He started to slowly walk over to where the two were standing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagi watched the whole thing between Caleb and Sam silently.

((Eh. I hope that works.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:30 pm
Caleb looked to Nagi. "Can girls at the palace take a joke or are they all sensitive like Sam?" he asked, laughing lightly.
Samantha growled playfully even though she was annoyed. "Now who's acting childish?" she taunted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mamoru?" Daphne asked, walking a few steps behind the taction. "Is Nagi really the prince?" Meeting Nagi was a surpirse for her because she never expected to see anyone else so young. After all, she was the youngest warrior the king had.  

Azula Mai 101

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:19 am
As she lifted her feet to move, Aurora felt the ground beneath her turn to mush and harden. She was trapped and then force of her trying to move made her fall to the floor, right on top of her blade. She laid there, trying to calm herself, hoping she didn't harm her wrist in the fall.

Think, Aura! Think! a voice snapped at her, You have to get out. Kill or be killed remember? Kill or be Killed!

As she waited upon the ground, a groan escaped her lips. She knew this voice all too well and she opened her red eyes, not wanting to picture the face in her mind again. Immediately, though she noticed a shadow above her and she gulped once and immediately turned and swung, not giving them a moment of time to react. Her clumsiness made her miss her target, Mamoru's chest, and instead she had gotten him right across his stomach, but not deep enough as she desired. She wanted to have struck a bone or two, but she didn't get that deep, though, she got him pretty damn good.

Before he could react, she threw something down upon the ground, causing smoke to erupt around her. She knew it was too thick to see her, because she couldn't even see Sothe next to her. She didn't want to use such a technique with all of her energy left, but in order to survive she was going to have to. She gripped her blade tightly and forced it's transformation again. The blade of her weapon grew a bright blood red, and she struck down at the ground, breaking the newly hardened rock around Sothe and her's feet. The moment she was freed, she grabbed Sothe's wrist, jumped to her feet and ran for the window.

Throwing him up to the window, as the smoke began to clear and the coughing of their opponents began to lighten, she jumped up and pushed him out the window, following suit and landing onto the ground with a roll, slicing her left arm on accident with her very own blade. She didn't hesitate, though to sheathe her sword upon her back and grab Sothe's wrist again to run.

She ran, dragging the boy with her, as she escaped through the way she came, knowing very well that the guards wouldn't be able to find them. They were in the shadows, hidden from their sight and when they got to the village, they kept running. She didn't think it a good idea to stay so close. Instead she stole to the woods, heading for the nearest city. As she ran, she felt her chest constrict and slowed to a stop. She leaned against the brown, rotting trunk of a tree and tried to catch her breath, releasing the green-eyed boy's wrist in order to clutch at her own chest, hoping she'd be able to continue her run in a few more seconds. The only dilemna, though, was that she did not know where to go. She hadn't thought this far ahead.

Aura slid down to sit, watching Sothe's feet with wariness, not knowing what she was going to do if he attacked. She just hoped that he was an Eternal Eye lover instead of their assassinator. She slowed her breathing and stood back up, glancing around warily. She didn't know what part of the forest she was in and glanced at him, hoping he did know, but she didn't want to ask.

"You said...Your name...was Sothe...right?"

Mentally, she kicked herself for the way her panting made her voice sound.

"Do...you have any...idea..where we are? I just...ran.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:35 pm
Daphne coughed in the smoke and as it cleared, she ran to the window. She moved her hands, making the earth rise so she could scamper out the window. She ran after the two, her arms flying out beinhd her. This made the earth bend, helping her go faster. She didn't catch them but rather followed them into a forest. I hope Mamoru comes, she thought to herself as she slowed down. The eternal eyes girl and rebel boy were just in front of her as she hid amongst the bushes.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:28 pm
Toya sat on his grandparents' porch and stared at the dragonfly wind chime sparkle. His hands were bruised and slightly bleeding from training all day, but he didn't care that much really. As long as I get stronger..... he thought to himself as the wind blew in his face "I'm going out for a bit." He called into the open door behind him as he stood. "Alright, just be careful." Toya's grandmother called back as Toya walked into the forest that were near his home.A few moments later Toya let out a yawn and looked behind him, the small house and large barn was out of sight, he shrugged it off and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 pm
Daphne watched the eternal eyes girl and the rebel boy. She spun around, gasping, when she heard a noise. Is someone else here? she wondered to herself. Her large curious eyes darted from left to right, searching for any sign of movement.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:12 am
"I wouldn't know. I'm never at the castle," Nagi said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru had not been expecting the attack from the girl and could not hide his surprise. Then the room was suddenly filled with smoke. Mamoru broke into a fit of coughing as the smoke caught in his throat. When the smoke cleared, the two were gone. Daphne soon jumped through the window to follow them. Mamoru had been about to do the same when a soldier put his hand on Mamoru's arm.
"Sir, you need to get that wound checked out by a healer. You'll end up bleeding to death," he said.
"It's just a scratch. I'm fine," Mamoru said as he broke free from the soldier's grasp and followed Daphne, ignoring the pain that his wound gave him. When he caught up to Daphne, he saw her crouched in the bushes. He hadn't noticed, but he had left a small trail of blood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sothe had been shocked when the girl attacked Mamoru and again when the smoke appeared. Then the girl had grabbed his wrist and ran through the city to the forest. "W-We are just outside the city," Sothe said in reply to her question. Then Hitomi came to mind. "W-We need to go back to the city! I need to protect Hitomi! Without her the Liberation Army will fall apart," he exclaimed. But the army won't be the only one to fall apart... he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 am
Aurora was silent for a moment, regainined her compouser until she heard a sound, like a gasp and she turned her head to see the little girl from the castle, looking the opposite way from her and Sothe. Taking this opprotunity, she grabbed Sothe's wrist against and as quickly, and quietly, as she could, she pulled Sothe into the darkness and out of sight before breaking into another run.

What a coward! she thought to herself as she ran as quietly as she could, only to hear Sothe's footsteps, not her's, All you're doing is running away!

Aura bit her lip as she slowed a little, into a jog and turned to her left, the forest, soon becoming familiar scenery. She stopped, though, making sure they weren't being followed and when she was sure they weren't, she yanked Sothe with her towards a place no one could find her, a place all of her own.

As she slowed to a walk, and her chest heaved up and down from her deep breathing, she glanced at Sothe and let go of his wirst. She turned from him to look straight ahead. She knew where she was going, but what about him? She hadn't let anyone see this place. No one but her Master had see this place, and he was now long gone, passed into the after life. Was she really willing to let this stranger hide out here?

The moment she went to open her mouth and talk to him, was the very moment she remembered about the slicing pain in her arm. She gulped, glancing down to her left arm, seeing the beige and green wrappings upon her arm coated in a thick layer of crimson and even sliced open. Mentally, she groaned. How did she expect to find medicine to heal the gaping wound upon her left arm? She never had the chance to learn about the difference between normal plants and medicinal herbs. She glanced up at Sothe, holding her wound with her right hand, hoping that she could put enough pressure upon it to slow the bleeding.

Watching as the blood seeped through her fingers, she cleared her throat and glanced away from the wound and away from Sothe. This boy was extremely quiet, especially for someone who broke into the castle. He wasn't even an eternal eyes, so why was he there? Was he part of a rebel group or something?

"Err.." she began, feeling quite dumb about not even speaking to him about dragging him all the way out here, "Sorry...'bout draggin' ya' here...Instinct kicked in...and sorry about throwing ya' through the window."

"W-We are just outside the city," the boy replied, probably to her earlier question, "W-We need to go back to the city! I need to protect Hitomi! Without her the Liberation Army will fall apart!"

Aurora couldn't help but to smile a little at him.

"Well, if that's the case...Do you think you could possibly help me out..here?"

Her eyes flashed down to her arm. Blood coated it and her arm. She knew that any longer like this and she would collapse from fatigue and blood loss. She just didn't want to leave him on his own, especially with people from the castle somewhere around these woods.  

Hero_Nanase

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 pm
Toya froze when he heard rustling and a gasp, with curiousty he swiftly juped onto a tree branch and saw a little girl in the bushes. "What the....?" He said softly and leaned forward, but he leaned too far and fell from the tree and land four feet from the little girl. "Ow..." He moaned and sat up then wiped the dirt from his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:15 am
Daphne crouched, ready to sprint. She was only little and knew she wouldn't be able to get away. If she took him by surprise, she may be able to escape. As her hand came into contact with the ground, she felt footsteps, light and fast, running in the opposite direction. "The rebels," she growled under her breath. Her hands trembled as she stared at the boy, her large blue eyes showing nothing but determination. They also showed a hint of fear which she managed to keep hidden. "Who are you?" she asked, not releasing her position or gaze. She noticed Mamoru but didn't draw any attention to him. She knew he would probably attack if nessesary.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:52 am
Toya looked at the little girl "Me? I'm Toya." He couldn't help but tell her, he was raised to be polite. But he didn't know what to think of her, she looked harmless, but looks can be deceiving, so he just acted normal. "What's your name?" He asked totally polite. His body wasn't tense or rigid, he was totally relaxed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:45 pm
"I am Daphne," she stated. Everyone just happens to underestimate me, she thought. "What is you doin ere?" she asked, her sweet little voice speaking her usual broken english.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:39 am
Mamoru watched the boy carefully. This is wasting my time. We need to find that Eternal Eyes and the thief, he thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh..uh...D-Do you have a cloth or something that I can use to wrap that wound up with?" Sothe asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:39 pm
"Not here.."

Her voice seemed a little too strained as she gritted her teeth, trying to make sure that she slowed the bleeding. She didn't want to follow him, but safety was her first priorety. Besides, what did she have to lose?

"I think I can slow it until we get to this city of yours...You don't mind me following you, do you?" she asked, not wishing to be a burden.  

Hero_Nanase

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 pm
Toya looked at Daphne with a small smile "Hello, it's nice to meet you." He told her then looked at the boy who was staring at him. "What's with you?" Toya asked politely.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff