• Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:01 pm
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
I expect an update by the time I return from Virginia >=3
User Image
Just for Snowy, right...? D= Geek seems to have a total creativity slump... TTATTUser Image

weeeeellllll.... maybe.... how bout your assignment is getting me character names and location names >=3
User Image
It would be helpful to know what the locations/ characters look like. =|User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:19 pm
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
User Image
Just for Snowy, right...? D= Geek seems to have a total creativity slump... TTATTUser Image

weeeeellllll.... maybe.... how bout your assignment is getting me character names and location names >=3
User Image
It would be helpful to know what the locations/ characters look like. =|User Image

Danggit... how bout adding pics to your assignment to find, and you can also tell me what names fit >=3
(Having to know what they look like is an issue... I only know what Dream me, real me, and doctor look like, and I already got names for them! ...heck, I don't even know most of the characters yet! TwT)  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:45 pm
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
User Image

User Image

Danggit... how bout adding pics to your assignment to find, and you can also tell me what names fit >=3
(Having to know what they look like is an issue... I only know what Dream me, real me, and doctor look like, and I already got names for them! ...heck, I don't even know most of the characters yet! TwT)
User Image
(If you don't know the characters, hoow should I? TTwTT *Rolls around in the emo corner* )User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
User Image

User Image

User Image
(If you don't know the characters, hoow should I? TTwTT *Rolls around in the emo corner* )User Image

JUST FIND PICS THAT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO WORK WITH! TwT
(Sorry... a bit nervous bout the upcoming testing and doctor trip)  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 pm
.... -edges over to Snow-
9.9 So umm Snow how the story coming going to add some more on anytime soon.. *hint hint* wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:21 pm
Graphic Geek
.... -edges over to Snow-
9.9 So umm Snow how the story coming going to add some more on anytime soon.. *hint hint* wink

*leans on GG with elbow* Yes! Very soon. And about you? Are you going to come up with anything? ;]  

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:54 pm
User ImageOwO EPIC! >w< One small thing, I think you meant dark things, not dark thins.User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:32 pm
Anime Geek7
User ImageOwO EPIC! >w< One small thing, I think you meant dark things, not dark thins.User Image

What.. No she didn't ...I liked it Dark thins. no? sweatdrop

Sow-Sama~
Oh,ahh..Well YOur `warm up strech your hands`
is helping me. I might Try and see if I can come up with something decent... It be awesome if you could make this into an anime.... idea  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:27 am
Anime Geek7

No, their like Wheat Thins, except made with pure darkness. Fear the Dark Thins! xd

GG- *likes her new nickname*
Really? I'm glad this is useful to people. ^w^ Le victory!~
And yeah it would, but I'd probably go with manga due to my lack of animation knowledge. xp
And good! I must see GG's writing!  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:26 pm
SnowDrifted
Anime Geek7

No, their like Wheat Thins, except made with pure darkness. Fear the Dark Thins! xd

And yeah it would, but I'd probably go with manga due to my lack of animation knowledge. xp
User Image
You go do a web comic and if it gets popular, it might be turned into an anime. owo Like what happened with Hetalia.User Image  

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:43 pm
Anime Geek7
SnowDrifted
Anime Geek7

User Image
You go do a web comic and if it gets popular, it might be turned into an anime. owo Like what happened with Hetalia.User Image

Aaah, now that would be most awesome. I can't wait until I get good enough for it!
Oh yeah, new character doodle in the gallery. (Nyeri.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:08 pm
SnowDrifted
Anime Geek7
SnowDrifted
Anime Geek7

User Image

Aaah, now that would be most awesome. I can't wait until I get good enough for it!
Oh yeah, new character doodle in the gallery. (Nyeri.)

Haha, Whoopsy Typo xD
Woot,woot.
Yeah, and then when it get really populer they shall make it into a anime. >: It must...

Heh, Might be awhile wink  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The tent(main stories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers