Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lillies and Roses/TeHsChNoZbErRy & Purplosity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:47 pm
Lilly didn't have the courage, instead she went through the line and got more fries and a drink. She tried to formulate a plan, figuring out how to get Nate to stop hurting Rose.
Of course, as she was thinking, she slipped and spilled soda all over Nate. Crraaapppp!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:48 pm
Rose decided to call Lilly to sere if she wanted to see a movie with her. "Come one, pick up pick up!"  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:50 pm
"I'll get napkins," Lilly hurriedly said, getting up. Her cousin was just coming out of the bathroom, and giggled as she saw Lilly struggling. She went over to Nate and began to flirt lightly with him after introducing herself as Lilly's cousin.
Lilly's phone rang, so she answered it. "Hey! It's Lilly!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:53 pm
Thank gosh, thought Rose, "Hey! Ow... um, do you want to see a movie or something when you get back? I promised that I would leave the house with you." She crossed her fingers and prayed that she would say yes.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:57 pm
"Of course! I'd love to!" Lilly watched as her cousin, Rachel, and Nate hit it off. She wondered if she should tell Rose, or politely bring it to Rachel's attention that Nate was taken.
Not that Nate seemed to care.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:05 pm
"Awesome! Okay I will check out the show times and call you back. What have you already seen?" Rose was so happy she got up and ran over to the computer wizzying in pain the whole way.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:07 pm
"Uh, I haven't seen anything recently," Lilly replied, heading over to the table where Nate and Rachel sat. She leaned over, taking Rachel's hand. "I'm sorry, we have to go," she said to Nate.
Rachel glared at Lilly, "Go on without me," she growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:09 pm
"Okay, then I just pick anything, unless you want to see anything. Is there anything that you might want to see?" Rose was scrolling down the list of showtimes.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:12 pm
"Right now?" she tried to think of things that she'd heard of recently.
"You're planning things with your boyfriend and you're telling me to get away from this guy?" Rachel hissed, getting up.
Lilly flushed, "I don't have a boyfriend! But that boy definitely has a girlfriend!" she snapped, looking at Nate.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:23 pm
"What? Who are you talking to?" Rose saw a movie that she wanted to see, He's just not that into you. "Well, anyway. I think I have found one that we could see, it starts at 2:45 so I will see you at 1 o'clock!" Rose was so excited to spend the afternoon with Lilly.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:25 pm
"My cousin, she's flirting with-" she looked at Nate, who was glaring at her intensely as she began to walk away with Rachel. She gulped, ducking out of the store and hoping she didn't anger him too much.
"I'll see you at one!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:28 pm
"Flirting with who?!?" but Lilly hung up before Rose could get her anwser. For the rest of the time she was waiting for Lilly to get there she had a bad feeling that something had happened.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:30 pm
Lilly lectured Rachel while they walked home, and as Lilly left Rachel at home, she worried about Rose. She walked over to Rose's house, smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:32 pm
Rose was waiting by the window and opened the door before Lilly could knock. She smiled until she saw the look on Lilly's face, "what's wrong?"  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:39 pm
"Rachel was flirting with Nate," she murmured.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff