Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:14 pm
Zen heard what she said and smiled "Good Ashi needs a close friend.He always seems to keep people an arms length away.But maybe you can get to him."Zen said happily to Sora.

Ashi quickly got into his postion after he put his uniform on and stood at his post.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:49 pm
Sora looked surprised at Zen. "You mean... you really don't mind?... that i like ashi?" she asked. What if he is right and Ashi DOES keep others away?... but then again... he could be right about that other part... maybe i can get to him... Sora thought.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:26 pm
"I don't mind at ALL!! If you think I'm going to get mad about and angel and demon falling in love then your nuts!Don't forget he's my brother even though I'm an angel and he's a demon,"Zen said happily to Sora.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:30 pm
Sora smiled. "I guess that's true... hm.... hey Zen. Is there a way to see if he can come back? I.... i think i want to tell him that i... that i like him... hey!" Sora got up and flew over to Zen. "ok Zen. Hit my head as hard as you can. Make me go unconcious!" Sora said, thinking about Ashi right away.

((she sounds crazy, but then again, she wants to know where ashi is so remember the power she has? oops.... she never explained it....))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:35 pm
"Ummmmmmmm......... are you ok?"Zen said to Sora.

((Sora might not want to see where Ashi is right now.He's part of the military that's why he usally has cuts))  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:02 pm
((she wants to know. Besides, THE MILITARY IS COOL!!!))

"Oh... i never told you did i... Well you know how i was unconcious earlier and when i woke up i knew where Ashi was? Well its like this weird power thing i have... you see, whenver i go unconcious, whoever i was thinking of last is shown in my head. I can see where and what they are excatly doing at that moment. I... i want to do it again... Please?" Sora asked/explained.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:21 pm
"Ok,"Zen said and hit Sora in the head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:41 am
"Th-a-ank-s...." Sora mumbled before she went unconcious. In her mind, she saw Ashi. She knew it was him because of his face, but something was different. He was in a uniform. He's... in the military.... at a post....

When Sora woke up, she looked at Zen immediately. "Is Ashi in the military?" Sora asked.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:37 am
"Yah,"Zen said back to Sora.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:24 pm
"hm.... i saw him at his post. Thats why i asked..." Sora said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:00 pm
"Yah hes not suppose to leave the post but he is fast and quiet so makes it out,"Zen said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:53 pm
Sora smiled. "heh heh... he sounds like he can get into a lot of trouble..." Sora said, then she looked over the border, wondering where excatly Ashi's post was. I didn't get a good look at his surroundings, but its ok...  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 pm
"Yah he gets into alot of trouble that's why he always has cuts and brusies,"Zen explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:54 pm
Sora looked over to Zen. "What do they DO to him?" Sora asked.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:57 pm
"I don't really know because Ashi wants me to think that he's fine but it just makes me more worried,"Zen said.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff