Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Experiment (taken and stuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 pm
Kiara sighed out of contentment. She nuzzled his neck, and after a little while fell asleep. So tired.... She didn't even realize it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:00 pm
Nick carresssed her back, rubbing it gently to soothe her into sleep. He hugged her tightly as he felt her sleeping, comforting her and protecting her from the cold.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:05 pm
Kiara woke up about an hour or two later. She was shivering from the cold that not even Nick would protect her from. She opened her eyes and shifted a bit so that she could look down at the guy whose arms were wrapped around her. "Nick, I think the heaters not working right... I put the heat on this morning, and nothings happening, it's even colder now" She said, her teeth chattering quietly for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:10 pm
"I'll go check it... stay here..." Nick said, kissing her cheek before walking out of the room. He merrily skipped down the stairs to check on the heat. Ironicly, it was over heated. It would take a while for it to start working again, but he thought it would be soon.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 pm
While Nick was gone, Kiara curled up under all the blankets she could find, for a grand total of six rather thick layers. She was still in bed, waiting for Nick to come back and tell her what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:18 pm
Nick jumped back into the bed, shivering. He jumped in under the covers and sighed. "The heater's overheated." he said, smiling at her.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:21 pm
Kiara looked at him like he was crazy. "How is that possible?" She asked, not understanding it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:27 pm
"You did turn it on... but you put it on too high. It'll be okay in some hours." he said, snuggling close to her."So...."  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:32 pm
"A few hours? We'll be frozen by then..." She said with a pout. Kiara curled up closer to Nick, thinking, 'Only because it's warmer to be close to him.' "So... What do we do now? We could take all the blankets and go downstairs..." She suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:38 pm
"Good idea. It's always colder the higher you are." he grinned. He slid out and grabbed her, making sure all the blankets went with her. He carried her in his arms, struggling at first, but carrying her perfectly downstairs.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:43 pm
She laughed lightly as he carried her downstairs. "You didn't have to do that" She said, slipping out of his arms once they were at the bottom of the staircase. "Shall we watch a movie or something? Maybe get some hot chocolate... Warm foods and drinks help keep a persons body warm, I know that for a fact" She said with a smile, holding the six blanket tight around herself. She looked like a coocoon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:46 pm
"I'll make them.. you sit tight there, I don't want you to freeze." he said, kissing her nose. "One minute!" he said, gently laying her on the couch.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 pm
She laid on the couch, waiting for Nick to make their drinks, and maybe toss in a movie or something as well. Kiara hummed to herself as she stayed there, snuggled up tight in her blankets.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:57 pm
Several minutes later, he came back with a hot chocolate and marshmallows. "Make some room for me?" he asked, setting the food on the table. He looked at her,she looked cute in a caccoon.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:01 pm
"Hmm? Oh, yea sure" She said. Kiara had stopped humming as soon as soon as Nick had said something. She unwrapped some of the blankets, shivering as cold air hit any of her bare skin. Kiara shifted so that Nick could curl up with her. "Did you want to watch a movie or something?" She asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff