Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:22 pm
((is this where we can meet Pharos father?))

Israel waited silently for Ceres to finish bathing... if he had a tail, it would have been still, as his green eyes etched the outline of her body into his mind, her newly clean scent humming in his throat. Soon, they moved to the bedroom, where Israel was cued to brush Ceres' hair. It was a normal ritual, which explained the perfect pattern and care he took as he brushed though her wavey locks. "Adrian had never been soft until she met your sister... I agree with you, my lady. Spirits and Guardians were made together to fight together, but there is simply nothing here... what else is there for us to do? Then again, is it nessecary for us to stay even if Theia does?" This was one of those moments where Israel spoke for few sentences and then remained quiet, his eyes fixed on the dark red hair in his hands rather than Ceres' answer.

Adrian closed her eyes for a moment, trying to think of how to clearly answer Theia, noting that the sun was now blocking her sunlight, which upset her a bit. "Well... what I want does not really matter, now does it? I was made into creation to live, serve and protect you. I will not lie, if I were younger, I would rather be out catching Raiders... but times change, people change, and I've changed. My only wish is that your wishes are fulfilled..." Sincere amber eyes looked down into Theia's deep pools of blue as Adrian gave a smile, the sun breaking through the clouds briefly to give her some warmth. "And no, I am not unhappy... if anything, I have never been happier than to wake up day by day knowing you are more than my Spirit, but my friend..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:30 pm
((Ummm either now or like when they leave because he's a human who turns Raider, plus they have to leave so I can introduced why Jackel is called "Jackel the Ripper" and it has to do with the actual person lol))
After Israel spoke, Ceres reached for his hand and stopped him from brushing her hair. "Then we'll leave tonight..." she spoke softly incase Adrian might be listening in or Theia was passing by and could hear him. "I don't have to be binded by my sister forever even if we are twins." she explained the plan in which they'd leave the city before her sister, to find their own way and have the pleasure in defeating many Raiders. Ceres quietly convinced herself that she didn't need Theia even though in reality they both knew they needed half of each other to be a whole, which was why they were born as the only Twin Spirits in Centuries. After Israel was done brushing her hair she laid back against his chest and closed her eyes for a moment.
"I'm going to rest for a minute...don't move or else." Ceres quietly demanded while closing her eyes, reaching for his hand and holding it gently as she slept.

"Adrian..." Theia stood up and floated up to her, embracing her Guardian with a smile. "You and Israel are more than our friends Adrian, but our family." she said softly and kissed her cheek in a friendly, family like gesture then looked back up a the heavy storm clouds that were pulling in.
"Now then." Taking Adrian's hand she gently pulled her off the rock and onto the ground towards home. "We should go before we get caught in this storm," as she ran with her back home she thought to herself about leaving and what their purpose was outside of Deus. Maybe it was really time to leave..."If we leave, when would we do it? and where would we go?"

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:06 pm
Israel smirked at how he had sparked Ceres to subconciously obey him instead. Oh how he would love to leave this retched, happy-go-lucky city and travel the lands like he used to, destroying whoever came in his way as nature intended. And as Ceres lay against his chest, her warm hand in his, he could not help but ponder on how much more exillerating that journey would be, with Ceres at his side. In him palm, he could easily feel her heartbeat, slow and calm, not like Ceres' outer appearance. Israel liked the calmer side of Ceres, her inner spirit that was actually soft and loving... well, as soft as she could be. Keeping as still as a stone, Israel looked around the room for a while, before the silence and heat slowly put him to sleep, his body stuck in the same position as he closed his eyes.

Adrian watched Theia get up gently and felt here face grow warm when she pressed her soft lips to her skin. Covering her blushing face with her hair, Adrian could't help but reckonize the warm, glowing sensation rising in her chest, as if she had felt this feeling long ago, though she could not quite put her finger on it. Theia's hand was suddenly in her own, and Adrian quietly obeyed Theia's request to go home. Pondering along the way, her thoughts were disturbed when Theia spoke. "Huh? Oh um, whenever you seem fit and ready to go, I will be ready when you are... but I am not sure of where, I do not remember much taveling in my past years... I suppose we would go where we are needed?" A raindrop falling on her nose, Adrian looked up to see the sky much darker than it was before, and a few more drops fell on her face. Stopping Theia, she gently wrapped her arms around her small waist and held her close to her body. "Hold on..." Kicking the ground, Adrian gave a leap, coving a very long distance in much less time that Israel could have, and another leap later, the two were in front of the home, the rain only moments behind them. Landing as if they had only taken a step forward, Adrian let go of Theia and quickly rushed to the door, holding it open so that Theia could enter.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:33 pm
"Thank you." Theia smiled while standing just at the open doorway. Walking in she noticed all the candle lights were lit which meant Ceres was home. "Sister?" she began to walk around, wondering where her sister was, but there was no response. "Well...she must be sleeping..." laughing nervously, it usually wasn't a good thing when Ceres was taking a nap since she usually woke up in rage or something afterwards. Walking towards the stairs to the upstairs level a thought hit Theia as she turned to Adrian.

"Let's go now." even though it was raining Theia didn't mind if they had to walk in the rain, she rather liked it once in a while. "I know I said I wanted to leave soon and I didn't think I meant now but I think this is the best time to leave...without Ceres..." she was slightly saddened by the fact she was leaving without her sister but they have different views and ways of doing things, they'd never get anything done.

((After this the rp divulges into 2 side stories a bit, Jackel gets explained, Theia meets *crap I forgot what I named her husband...* and she has Pharos and ...'stuff' happens between Ceres and Israel unless you wanna save that until after the flashback))

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 pm
Adrian looked back to the rain now begining to pour outside, and then back to Theia, who had a sincere, confident look on her face. "Well, if that is what you want, then we will leave, now. I think your sister would understand."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:37 pm
"DAMMIT!" Ceres was storming around the house late at night, throwing things around, "Where is she!?" she exclaimed, her hair bursting into flames a couple of times when she screamed. "She must have left before me! and she didn't even want to leave! THAT...THAT!!!! ARGGG!!!!!" her arm lit on fire as she furiously charged it, a flame errupting from her hand, reigniting the chandelier. Since it was raining Ceres couldn't really leave since she became a bit humanish in the rain, losing most of her power since she couldn't ignite a proper fire. "Thanks to this rain she'll be long gone..." sitting on the stairs the elder sister crossed her fingers in front of her face and sigh heavily looking at Israel.
"Well...nothing we can do now....except wait for the storm to ride out.." walking to a large window she sat on the window sill and stared out into the dark night, rain pouring down like cats and dogs, keeping her glance away from Irasel and out the window..somewhat concerned for her sister's well-being.

"Well this isn't so bad, it's pretty dry..." Theia and Adrian found a large willow tree by a pond later that evening in the rain. They got a decent area covered but it still wasn't that much than what they could have gotten if it didn't rain. Luckily, a bit of the lake was sheltered by the willows and there, Theia sat on the edge and dipped her feet in, closing her eyes to listen to the water. "...I don't think sister has left yet....and the next village is almost weeks from here..." she sigh opening her eyes and lifting her feet from the water, looking over at Adrian, both girls were soaking wet, although after a moment Theia used her powers to pull the moisture from their bodies to dry them off. Without Ceres, Theia was usually very cold and had an uneasy feeling inside of her, shivering a little and holding herself.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:55 pm
Israel banged his fist on the side of the house, rain dripping down his face as he walked around the large house, trying to find Adrian's scent, but the rain had long since washed it away. "How could she... after Ceres' thought me so strong, Adrian goes and does this?! Argh!" His fist banged on the side of the house once more, causing it to shake slightly. Hoping Ceres had not noticed, he moved to the front porch, his feet splashing on the ground and he leaned against a pole, looking out into the rain. His eye sight was so superb, maybe he could see them through the rain. Squinting through the rain drops on his eyelashes, Israel could only see so far before he could not see anymore. No, with Adrian's speed, they were sure to be weeks away by now. Turning back to the house, Israel made his way inside, seeing Ceres lean against the window with an odd expression on her face. "What would you like me to do, my lady..."

At Theia's request, and Adrian's dismay, the two had taken off into the rain and out of the large city, now miles and miles away. However, as the rain poured harder, Adrian's sight failed and so eventually they had to stop for the night. Landing in a rather rain-free spot, Adrian was relieved when Theia pulled the moisture from thier clothes. Adrian was never one for cold water. Hearing Theia's breathing grow harder due to the cold, Adrian moved over to sit behind her, placing her chest against her back and wrapping her arms around the small girl, Adrian's body temperature naturally warmer than others. "How long do you think this rain will last?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:01 pm
Ceres' eyes were dulled by the dark as she glanced at him and then out the window again. She held her left hand out to him, motioning him towards her while she continued to stare. When he approached she sigh and just continued staring, "if you can't find them, we do nothing until morning. Those two are long gone by now..." she muttered quietly, cursing and yet worrying for her sister at the same time. "Well...we don't need them...it's best we say goodbye anyway..." she added on, her eyes no longer cold but distant and empty. Truthfully, without her sister there was nothing to be aflamed about, nothing to be angry at or competative with. With just Israel...was there really any point of being strong...shaking her mind of these feelings, with her right hand she created a small ball of fire and had it float in her hand, burning with the brightness of a star. "Be ready to leave when the rain stops..." (If you want you can make the rain stop in your next post doesn't matter)

Turning and leaning into Adrian more, absorbing her Guardian's body heat she looked around before closing her eyes. "A few more hours maybe...it's fine though...we've gone pretty far tonight..." she said softly, stuttering a little bit, clutching onto Adrian's garnments. "Sorry for slowing you down like this, I don't think it's healthy to be out in this sort of storm, especially if Raiders are out in this weather trying to flesh us out..."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:17 pm
Adrian looked down at Theia, holding her closer as she felt her voice tremble, trying to keep her as warm as possible, ignoring the sharp icy wind that blew at her back. "Don't worry about me, I couldn't see anyway..." She tried to make her voice sound light and worry-free, but it was sharp and scratchy, but hopeful. "It's not like we have a destination anyway." She gave Theia a smile and loosened her grip a little bit. "Go to sleep, by the time we wake, the storm will have passed and we can keep moving..."

Israel walked over to Ceres, shaking his hair free of the rain water and he watched her fireball shine bright in her hands. "I am sure we will catch up with them eventually, my lady. But perhaps this is for the better, now there is time to better yourself, with out other worries." He was trying to give Ceres a reason to be cheerful, afterall, he was. Hoping Ceres would soon get over her worry, Israel looked out of the window as well, watching the rain quietly. The next morning he woke up with the sun, the light waking him instantly, and he turned in the bed to see Ceres already waking, ready to begin thier own adventure.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:29 pm
"You're right.." Theia smiled and leaned against Adrian with a smile, "but don't worry...you rest as well. I can't go on without you..." she smiled and kept her eyes closed while the storm raged under the willows, thunder and lighting sounding around them as the two slept quietly, waiting for their storm to pass to continue on around the country and the world to rid it of Raiders and the evils that were trying to steal their powers, ultimately trying to figure out where all the others went.

Ceres was sitting up on her bed, brushing through her hair turning towards Israel who had fallen asleep beside her on the bed when they had transfered late that night. It was a bright sunny day, puddles everywhere but the air was clean, fresh and a perfect day to just get up and leave.
"Good you're awake." she said pulling the covers off herself and getting up, fixing herself up, washing her face with a cloth before opening the door.
"Well, we haven't got all day, Father knows where Theia is...what mess she's getting herself into, well I won't be bothered by her now let's leave." obviously Ceres was too excited to finally be leaving that she grabbed Israel by the wrist and began dragging him out of their large house and out of the city into the country side where large grass fields dominated and there weren't as many forests around but there were large mountains up ahead. "Sense any Raiders? or your sister?" she asked just standing in the tall grass looking out into the distance. Ceres' eyes were sparkling with the rage of fire and passion. She was so ready for a battle she just didn't want to stand still for a second; however she knew that if she was to get excited she'd light the whole area and fire and if the Spirit of the Plants or Greenery were to find out they'd be upset with her so she tried to hold it in, but her excitement was almost like a child's, that it was so hard to contain.

Early next morning after tha rain had stopped, Theia was sitting in the little bit of the pond that was hidden behind the willows and in their little shelter, bathing herself by controlling the water, while scrubbing herself with a stone to rid herself of any scent or skin that might be left behind or picked up by a Raider. The water was quite calm and refreshing, just the thing to wake her up. While bathing herself she hummed sitting in that shallow pond with her slender and petite figure curved beautifully, touched by just enough light to make her look more angelic.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:13 pm
Israel too was eager for something new and exciting, and looking out into the distance, he saw nothing but the plains and the then thick forest ahead. "No... they are too out of range. Where exactly are we going anyway?"

Adrian had woken up long ago, allowing Theia to wake with ease, the sun shining down warmly so that she could bathe. Adrian leaned against a wet willow tree and watched as Theia began to wash up, suddenly feeling uncomfortable when Theia began to undresss so that she could bathe. Yet, as uncomfortable as she felt, Adrian could not find the strength to look away. Finally, as Theia stepped into the pond, Adrian turned her back to her, listening instead of looking to know what she was doing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:54 pm
"You're asking me?" the fire spirit turned to her guardian, crossing her arms and looking at him with disbelief. "I thought YOU were the one who travelled you're whole life." she said pushing him back by gently pushing against his chest with the tips of her fingers, "wasn't it YOU, that knows you're way around this place." anytime she stressed the word, 'you' she'd follow by pushing on Israel's chest, causing him to stumble back, "and if I remember correctly.." she paused and pushed him on him harder, causing him to fall over, Ceres going down with him, but instead of landing on top, she put her hands put and caught herself, her hands out by his sides while gazing deeply into his eyes, "you were the one who convinced me to leave...all your edging around the house, and don't..." she leaned closer so that they were just leaves away from their lips touching..."correct me..." with a gently push she landed straight up, fixing her hair and beginning to walk through the tall grass, headed down the plains that streched forever to a far away forest. "I think the next village is this way." She didn't even bother to wait until he had caught up or if he was going to catch up after her shock.

Theia turned her head and waved her arm gently to flash over a small puddle of water at Adrian as a joke, continuing to scrub any dead skin off her body. "It's a nice day, perfect for travelling." she said while continuing to keep her back to her. "How far is it to the next village again, do you sense anything? or anyone? Raiders, my sister other Spirits what about other Guardians or clans anything?" it wasn't that Theia was frantic she was just curious about the world and everything outside Deus. Throwing the rock to the side, she formed a little waterfall of water and had it pour over her, just before standing and getting out of the small pond, while reaching for her dress.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:28 pm
Israel allowed Ceres to push on him for a while, knowing he could avoid an argument if he just kept his mouth shut. And as she caused them to fall, he saw her angry expression turn into a slight smile, especially as she moved closer to his face. Watching her get up quickly, he followed after in a few moments later, not wanting to argue that even though he had traveled to many places in his youth, Dues was his final destination and had not traveled farther north, the direction in which Ceres was taking him. Finally catching up to her, Israel matched her pace, enjoying the new sights and scents around them as they traveled deeper into the forest. "You know... if we keep heading this direction, we will eventually reach colder climates..."

Adrian turned her head to look at Theia, but quickly snapped her attention back to the random wildlife in front of her, keeping her back to Theia. "I um, I-I cannot sense anyone... th-they are too far... um... when we woke up, um, I could smell a village's smoke, n-not too far ahead to the west..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:54 pm
While they were walking through the forest and such, Ceres stopped and eyed him for a good few minutes and then turned off somewhere, "I know that, we're heading to those eastern mountains over there." she pointed which was a really, really far distance away. "Even if I am the Spirit of Fire, I can't go too far North or I'll lose my flame, besides it's too cold for Raiders to be in that direction." shrugging she continued on walking through the plains and eventually came to the mouth of a large forest. It was sundown where Ceres decided they should finally stop and rest after weeks of travelling without much sleep. Grabbing a couple of logs together she placed them accordingly and held her hand out to it, bursting them into flames and created a fire. She sat down on the ground and held her knees while staring into it, without looking at Israel. "If you want to search for your own food be my guest, I don't mind, I can take care of myself." she said warming up by the fire, almost trying to read the crackles of burning wood in it.

"Oh?" Pulling on her dress and brushing her hair with her hands she put on her simple shoes and walked over to Adrian, gently taking her hand and walking west. "Then it's west we go." she smiled playfully, almost like a child, even though Adrian had a bright blush on her face.
While they were walking through the forest, Theia holding Adrian's hand she spoke softly, "Are you embarassed? because you don't have to be, I don't mind if you look at me like that..." Theia also blushed a little but in a good way, finding it funny how she had to talk about this someone she grew up with. After all, Adrian had taken care of her for so long and saw her grow it was a natural thing in Theia's eyes.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:40 pm
Israel walked in a large circle as Ceres began building her fire, his green eyes darting this way and that, seeing far outside the forest and to the ends of the Religh mountains. He saw a few shadows flicker at the base of the mountains, but they were too far for him to see, even though he could see well in the dark. Turning to Ceres, Israel shook his head. "You know I won't leave you alone unless you tell me to..." A thought coming to his mind, he turned on his heel and leaped up onto a tree trunk, climbing it rapidly before leaping over onto another tree. There was a loud shriek above Ceres and in the next moment he was back, landing with a thump across the fire from Ceres with a rather large bird in his mouth, feathers fluttering about the place as his eyes glinted with excitment, giving the bird a tight bite to shut it up. Taking it from his mouth, he held it out to Ceres, its length reaching his full torso. "I'm willing to share if you like."

Adrian followed Theia by her hand, keeping her eyes down on the forest floor as she smelled the scents of the nearby town growing stronger. She did not look up when Theia asked her question. "I uh, I um..." Her hand grew moist in Theia's hand as she tried to honestly answer her without making herself seem like a twit. "Um... okay?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff