Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
:|~Possession~|: {Accepting | Open} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Jack in the Box Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich? Or the McDonalds Big Mac? If you join, please answer this in the vote AND put it in your pro.
  CHIPOTLE CHICKEN CHIABATA SANDWICH!!! ((THAT'S RIGHT))
  BIG MAC!!! WOOT!! ((You..make...me...sick...))
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:32 pm
Cerlyne stepped into the room, lowering her head and looking intently at Silver as she spoke.

"You want to know what I know? Of course. We are the same, after all." Her eyes drifted to the garden, at the glowing blue flowers just outside the window. "My Lord believes, as all Dark Elves do, that their race is in the true image of the gods, High Elves and Wood Elves coming next, then Humans, then all the rest. They believe the gods favor them, making them not pure, but more pure than the rest. He believes that they have called him to destroy the others, and has seen visions. I'll tell you the truth, I have no idea if the gods actually do call him to wipe us out, or if there is even gods at all. All I know is my race is in danger, and that makes me slightly... resistant. But no, he does not use me. And he will not treat you two the same, assuming you'll join him, if you do not act the same as me. And he isn't at all insane, he's just following the Dark Elven religion. Your religion says strange things, many human religions say strange things, such as giving up flesh and sacrifices as to further ourself from the mortal world, and become closer to the gods. The Dark Elves believe that is folly. To get closer to the gods, you do their bidding, do not disobey them. And The King, and many Sorcerors and Priests, have seen visions of a great Dark Elven Nation, stretching over all lands. The King sees it every night, and hears the voices of the gods. 'Become the only and superior race, wipe out the impures'."

"I cannot tell you if I believe any of this, I do not know what to think of it. But no, he won't kill you unless you give him reason to believe you are impure." Cerlyne sighed, looking back at Silver. "Would you like me to tell you what he does to you though? He summons a spirit, he is able to do that, yes, and then he pours it partially into you, partially into another object. The necklace, that is what it is. A spirit in a jewel. But it could be anything, including a sword. But I am an underage human. I am to go to villages, and carrying a black sword with black smoke hanging aroung it would seem suspicious to some people, and no doubt I would be questioned. But with a necklace, I am 'undercover', an agent for the Dark Elves. Besides, I can just 'summon' or 'create' a sword. And I can do much more than that. He'll no doubt choose, if he hasn't chosen already, an elemental spirit. You'll control that element completely. You can do almost anything. The feeling is incredible.

"But when he sends you for a task, sometimes you can't do it in human form. He'll send you to half form, which is pretty much yourself, only much more powerful and, frankly, terrible. You look more frightening, stranger than any creature. And only once have I been sent into full form, which is when the spirit takes over completely, and you are only inside their mind. It's truly... Terrible. You only watch from the inside, and you feel like it's you killing all those people, burning all those villages," Cerlyne's voice cracked. She sat on the bed and looked at the floor. "It's terrible. But it's amazing. Not what your doing, but what you feel. How much power you feel. I was neer power-hungry, mind you. I'm still not. It's just," she paused, trying to find the right word, and failed. "Well, it's interesting. That's not exactly how you describe it, but, eh," she shrugged.

"But no, he's not insane, and he won't kill you unless you give him reason to. You may not believe me, but that King, he never breaks his word. The gods demand Dark Elves honesty, and none of them, none of them, ever lie. The Dark Elves are much too faithful." Cerlyne cocked her head to one side. "What else would you like to know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:06 pm
Silver listen carefully to Cerlyne's words. Her questions were answered, and Cerlyne had just answered the questions that Silver would asked about that necklace. When Cerlyne was done speaking, Silver was quiet awhile, thinking though all the infomation and what it could all possibly mean. The information was rather easily to piece together as it was quite straightforward, but what Silver was doing, was trying to plan for her next move, or so to speak, the next day when she has to come face to face with the king again.

"Cerlyne, is it possible that you plan on using that spirit within you to help you achieve your destiny as the savior of humans?" While Silver asked the question, she couldn't help but wonder: If the king was the median in which preformed the binding rite to bond the spirit to Cerlyne and the necklace, could it be possible then, by the ancient texts I've read, that he could control the spirits that he conjures up? Silver was never one to fall into becoming power-hungry, but by the power given by a spirit, and the way Cerlyne describes it....can it be used for good? Can one have control over that spirit within? Would it even be possible?

As for the King's visions, could she even try to use them in a way to make the king see the folly of his plan? No, with what she knows, it doesn't seem likely.

"Also, what would happen if Draco or I refuse to join? Rather, I'm more concern of the event in which Draco may pull out his sword as his rejection statement, but that is only small thought of mine, for I cannot completely understand his ways after only observing his actions for a few hours."  

2009light

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:51 pm
Cerlyne sighed, looking out the window again. She didn't like this questioning. Or maybe... Not, it wasn't the question that bothered her. It was the answers, and her having to tell her what she hated most.

"There is no way I can use this spirit to save the humans. The King, he controls it when he wants to. When I'm sent to wipe out a village, he makes the spirit take over. In full form, I hve no control at all, in half-form I have barely any control. Only in this form am I able to control it. He is the one with most control, if we aren't counting the spirit, for the spirit does his bidding. It's been twisted until it has no thoughts and it just does what it's told.

"If I were to try to help them, he would only make the spirit take over and kill any human that is close." Cerlyne shook her head, avoiding eye contact. "And if you refuse to join? He would let you go peacefully, unless you draw your weapons. If you refuse, you will fight me either then, or later. And I would kill you. You do not have a spirit, so that makes it that much easier for me to kill you.

"But no, he wouldn't kill you right there unless you decided it was better if you attack at that moment. He would let you go. You probably don't believe me, but I hate him much more than you think. I want you to live, and I don't want to kill you. At least I wouldn't be alone."

Cerlyne stood. "But know that once you join him," she laughed hopelessly, shaking her head. "There is no escape. He'll give you a spirit as soon as he can, and once that's in you, you're here forever." She looked at the floor. "At least you have a choice. I didn't."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:52 pm
(( I'll be gone until Monday. Some of you already know this. >.<))  

Avioke

2009light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 am
Silver thought carefully about what she had heard. Most likely, if anything, she was inclined therefore to decline the king's offer. As much as she wanted to help Cerlyne, and not have to face her in the future, perhaps this would be the best choice.

"I'm probably going to die in the near future then no matter what I chose. If I join, I may kill myself after killing a village of my own people. If I don't, then as you said, I may just be killed by you. But at least if I am to be the savior of my race, perhaps my life will be enough to allow a few, even if only two, of my race to survive. At least then my death will not have been in vain."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:20 pm
Cerlyne stood, face again emotionless; She would show no emotion or weakess to the enemy. Cerlyne bowed her head slightly. "Of course you chose not to. Then, if you had nothing else to say, I'll take my leave," she said, heading toward the door.

"And, do realize, that I am sorry for what you chose. I would much rather prefer you on my side, however, it is not my place to decide your fate, just as it isn't the Dark Elves place to decide my fate. But you must also realize that when the time comes, I will not hesitate, I will not show you mercy, and you will die." She bowed her head again and stepped outside into the hallway, closing the door behind her.  

Avioke

2009light

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:46 am
Silver nodded, and watched Cerlyne leave. Now, she would visit the dragon and see what he thought about that necklace...and the offer. Silver had in mind already what he had probably planned to do, but since she has not known him that long, she couldn't be quite certain.

She carefully walked out into the hallway, and made her way to Draco's room. She then knocked three times at his door and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 pm
"Hmph nearly at the dragon homeland " Ba'ul said slowing down looking at his surroundings he started groaning and holding his head a voice spoke out at but no one was near him from miles

"You've betrayed the dark elves suffer the consequences"

Ba'ul fell down hitting the ground a large impact came causing large cuts in ba'uls skin (in human form at least) in dragon form black blood came out of his body where cuts were in the injurys he reverted back to human form.

"Don't expect your dark elven faimly to help you youre dead now"  

Fireblood90

Avioke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:43 pm
*Vlad, Silver knocked on Draco's door...*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:48 pm
Cerlyne appeared beside Ba'ul, wincing at his torn skin and the black pool of blood he laid in. Cerlyne knelt, touching his shoulder. "Ba'ul?" she said softly. "Get up, Ba'ul," no emotion was in her voice. "We'll heal you, it's not too late to turn back," her voice was calm and sooth as silk as she tried to avoid a fight. 'Hopefully, he wont decide to go to the dragons. I'd have to kill him, with him still injured and bloody,' she bit her lip at the thought of killing him while he was torn and blood was seeping through his wounds.  

Avioke

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:54 pm
Kaine also appeared beside them,smiling creepily while holding up the dead Dark Elf soldier's head.
"Well well well!Where you been,buddy?I thought you crashed in a tree!By the looks of it,you did something worse."
He froze instantly and looked up skyward.
"Hold up.I see dead birds."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:17 pm
Ba'ul grunted as he got up "Kaine youre just an ignorant you know what nevermind just shut-up I never left the dark elves but something is trying to make me first I had a vision and before I fell I heard a voice" Ba'ul heard the voice in his head agian

"You've betrayed the dark elves suffer the consequences"

He couldn't have betrayed them he didn't

"Cerylene ... the voice said I betryaed the dark elves to suffer the consequences? then before I passed out it said my dark elven faimly wont help me and I'm dead so if youre going to kill me do it I've done my part in this world just served as a tool filled my life with sin so you choose kill me or keep me" Ba'ul said the voice came back only he could hear it

"Fool you shall not survive I will kill you no mortal shall touch you" A large impact came Ba'ul came to more pain not sure if Kain and cerylene were still there cuts starting appearing around his neck as more blood came gushing out "So Cerylene ... i. It's your time .... your time to choose help me ..... or ... or let me die" Ba'ul fell to the ground in pain he couldn't tell if he was talking to himself or not but he didn't care he was going to die either way if Cerylene didn't do something.  

Fireblood90

Avioke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:58 pm
Cerlyne gave a laugh, throwing her head back. A few birds fled their trees and went to another tree, further away from the noise, to safety. Cerlyne, who was grinning and shaking her head, grabbed the back of Ba'ul's shirt. "Why the hell do you think I'll kill you? First off, you're help. Second," she lifted him up and set him on his feet, leaning him on a tree. "I'm not soulless. I'm not heartless. I don't kill for fun, and I don't kill when someone's use is, well, used up, not saying you have no more use, for you do. Remember, I'm human, mostly. I may not act like it much, but I still have the heart and soul of a seventeen-year-old human girl, soft heart and all," she grinned. "For the most part, anyway." She put her hand on his shoulder. "No one is killing you today. And your Dark Elven family is helping you. You betrayed no one." She gave him a nod, and suddenly all expression left her face and she disappeared, taking Ba'ul with her, appearing in the throne room before I'lxr.

I'lxr looked up, no surprise on his face. "Yes, Cerlyne?"
Cerlyne stepped forward, supporting the bloody Ba'ul. "Shall I take him to the healers, my Lord?"
He sat forward, eyes only tinted with worry. "Yes, of course, Cerlyne. Hurry now."
Cerlyne nodded and disappeared again, this time appearing in the healers. She let go of Ba'ul. "Stay here, to avoid anymore confusion, alll right? I might be ordered to kill you, next time, and there'd be nothing I could do. Just.. Stay put." She hesitated, then left the room. The healers looked at Ba'ul curiously. One with blind eyes 'examined' him from the chair she sat in.
"You only need rest, Ba'ul. You will heal on your own well enough. Stay here, for it is this room that heals the injuries. If you leave, the healing will stop." She bowed her head in respect and left the room, as did the other healers.

{Sorry about taking you with me while disappearing, but... you know.. Did you mind? I can change it and wait, though it'll take longer...}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:36 am
when the dwarves had some lunch((which would be very much for humans)) they went to their homes.but a young and fast dwarf scout ran back to the village and exhausted((he ran only for a kilometer.but as a dwarf he would be very exhausted even if hes young))and reported to kraal

"dark elve squad coming in...mostly archers"

then he said"what..."he ran up to a small tower with a huge church bell and he ringed it"troops brace yourselves dark elf squad incoming and remember dont forget your helmets like in the battle against the dragon!((lol)"when the dark elves had an aim the dwarves where already guarding and ready for battle

"seems they are ready"the dark elf squad leader said"ready,aim,fire!"arrows burning in purple flame flew through the sky

and when they hit the dwarves the arrows just breaked to half"thats all you can do"he said with a scotish accent((all of the northern dwarves talk with a scotish accent and always))"charge!"when kraal gave the order alll the dwarves charged

"brace yourselves"the elf squad leader said and the elves pulled out light purple swords but they where with no armour because they didnt plan it like this

when the dwarves attacked them they wiped them all out with no damage taken then took theyre sword and kraal to theyre flag and slahed it with aa one-handed battleaxe"victory is ours!and for this glorious victory,tonight,we shall have a feast!"all the dwarves started yelling hooray out of happyness because of the victory and esspecially because of the feast

((cheaters...its all on one...its like 2 RP'ers godmoddin.now my only hope is that if tetra joins she will probably become a goodguy))  

Shuchi-sama

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:53 pm
(Nah it's okay I don;t mind it's your rp)

"Ok not really what I would want but if you say so" Ba'ul said heading down to his room he fell asleep in a few minutes when he started laying down.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff