Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:27 am
Murdoc nodded in agreement as Randy lept back into the fight.

Turning to Naomi, he asked kindly, "Miss, would you mind if I aided you in finding the two you are searching for?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:27 am
"I think those guys will be after us soon, so this is far enough. You die here L." Beyond dropped L and quickly changed forms again. He opened his massive jaws around the older man before he could get away.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:29 am
"No, let's go."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:33 am
"Alright, now lets see..." Murdoc hummed to himself as he activated his long range scanner. "I'm mainly picking up one large energy signature. Must be the one I was fighting! Ok, got a lock on them, grab hold!"

He offered his hand, ready to fly them there. He maybe drained, but flight seemed easier than running there right now and he had enough in him to get the job done.

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:33 am
Kiba tossed his head forward, hoping to catch his enemy with his horn.
Naomi grabbed the hand reaching for her and off they flew.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:44 am
Is this the way it's going to end for me? To be eaten by the man who was supposed to succeed me? L thought as he tried to fight his way out of B's mouth.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:27 am
Randy slammed chest first into Kiba's horn then fell to the ground. "Uggh, can't breathe. Either I got the wind knocked out of me or I just busted a few ribs with that. Either way, thank god for my chest shield." He said as he stuggled to his feet and put his Astro Defender back into it's sheath. "Looks like a close assault won't work, so let's see if a little firepower can't get the job done." He added as he aimed his Astro Laser at the monsterous dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:26 pm
"You deserve this pain. You are partly to blame for my son's death, and after I've finished with you and the others I'll go and deal your enemy. He's the one that is most responsible for what happened to Nataku." Kiba took to the offenive and tried to sweep Randy's legs out from under him with his tail.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:30 pm
L's strength was beginning to give out on him. He was sticky and dripping with saliva, and it was beginning to become slippery and hard to stand. It can't end like this! he thought. "HELP ME!" he yelled hoping one of the ones he saw earlier was nearby.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:42 pm
"It's no use L, this is how it ends for you. Mmmm... You taste so sweet!" Beyond laughed. He was loving this! He never imagined the revenge he'd sought for so long would be this great!  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm
"HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!" L yelled in desperation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:56 pm
"I hope we get there soon, I have a bad feeling." Naomi mumbled more to herself than to this one she'd overhead said his name was Murdoc.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:29 pm
Spotting the horrific situation as Naomi and himself reached the scene, he let her go close to the ground, while slamming into the ground as he landed in between her and the dragon.

"I don't know what you have planned ma’m, but I have to do something!"

Disregarding his energy level once more, he charged up his elemental energy, slammed his hands to the ground, sending a pulse through into the earth. The result caused an upheaval of earth, pounding into the chest of the dragon, forcing him to spit up his contents.

"Ugh...Dinner is cancelled...Nobody...err...eats humans on this planet!" he announces, feeling the aftermath of his second sudden drain of energy, knowing he was going to get a lecture.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:30 pm
Randy dodged the tail whip and fired several shots from his Astro Laser. "I wonder how Murdoc is doing with locating and rescuing Ryuzaki? Hopefully he won't be much longer. I don't know how long I'll be able to last." He thought.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:41 pm
"Arragh! That little toy of yours actually hurt!" Kiba yelled. He curled tail around the Red Ranger's leg, and proceeded to try to pick him up. Naomi ran to L as he lay on the ground thrown from Beyond's mouth. "Are you okay, Ryuzaki?" "Yes, now."  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff