Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
girls academy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xViolet_Demisex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:27 pm
Lilith sat in her room, she was still excited that Damien had come to see her...but she was sad that he had to leave to go home. She sat at her vanity admiring the necklace he had given her the day before. She sighed happily. She crossed the room and sat on her bed, her throughts still reeling..."hmm...it would be nice to have a room mate" she thought. "oh well! Lilith!" she said to herself aloud. 'that's just wishful thinking". She sat on her bed and listened to her i-pod.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:49 pm
Kitsume fallows molly. My cell rings
"hello?" I get really happy "hi kyo. i miss you too. you got good news. what is it?" i get sad again "oh ok. bye"  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

googly-gurl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:05 pm
"if u dont mind me asking but wat was the good news?.........n we r almost there just one staircase to go......  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:08 pm
"kyo said in a year he is going to ask his girlfriend to marry him. I don't know what to do. I know i love him"  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

googly-gurl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 pm
hinata_uzumaki44
"kyo said in a year he is going to ask his girlfriend to marry him. I don't know what to do. I know i love him"

oh....she keeps walking up the stairs.........i think u should tell him how u feel u might have a chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Lilith sat up, she was bored sitting in her room by herself, so she decided to go out and roam around campus. She sat up, fixed her make-up, adjusted her corset, picked up her coffin purse,laced up her combat boots and grabbed her favourite black sweater with the bat wings on the back and raced out the door. She listened to her i-pod and wasn't watching where she was going and almost collided with another girl "I'm sorry!" she said.  

xViolet_Demisex

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:07 pm
"you do." i smile "i will tell him when he calls again"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:12 pm
I sighed, walking up. "maybe you shouldn't. But, that's your choice." Demi looked at me. She gave a smile.  

Colorful Shadows

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:16 pm
"why shouldn't i tell him"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:21 pm
Lilith ran down the stairs, taking them two at a time when she was finally outside...it felt good to get fresh air. She started wandering around campus  

xViolet_Demisex

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 pm
"what should i do. I want to tell him,but i can't."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:42 pm
hinata_uzumaki44
"you do." i smile "i will tell him when he calls again"

i really think so cause u never know wats gonna happen i did it n told me he had a secret crush thing but didnt want to tell her so he borke up with her went to me oO kinda weird but true
tht waz my story to remember n i think u should have on too =P  

googly-gurl

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:09 pm
my cell rings agian
"hello?" "hi kyo. hey i got to tell you something. I-i L- love Y- you... I thought i would let you know. do you hate me? Kyo are there. He hung up on me. he hates me now."I start to cry and my cell rings agian "hello? oh hi kyo"
is still crying "your come to visit. why. O-ok see you in a week. that was kyo again. he said he is going to come in a week. he has something to tell me"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:49 pm
hinata_uzumaki44
my cell rings agian
"hello?" "hi kyo. hey i got to tell you something. I-i L- love Y- you... I thought i would let you know. do you hate me? Kyo are there. He hung up on me. he hates me now."I start to cry and my cell rings agian "hello? oh hi kyo"
is still crying "your come to visit. why. O-ok see you in a week. that was kyo again. he said he is going to come in a week. he has something to tell me"

he doesnt hate u =P
he might have sumthin gewd to say =]
my cell rings
ello? omg! devan! ya i missed u 2....your coming home!!!! really? awsome!....i cant wait to see u ...ok bu bye
sry bout the interupttion sweatdrop
he probably doesn t hate u.......o here we r dorm 1......hey before u leave do u wanna go to the mall with me this saturday? its really boring all by myself V.V  

googly-gurl

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:07 am
"sure i would love to go to the mall" i smile and walk into dorm one. "hello? is any one here?"  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff