Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
- A Long Goodbye to Fattie McFatterson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:01 pm
Aw, that sucks. e.e I haven't been using WiiFit too much, because I don't use the cardio on it, I just generally used the yoga... but now I do the positions on my own without the system, so.. I dunno. But I still use it to weigh myself, posture, etc.

So I ate a lot today, because it was Super Bowl day, and the boyfriend's dad always makes a bunch of snacks.

So.. um.. bad day. xD Oh well, back again tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:07 pm
Kasumi Kama

So I ate a lot today, because it was Super Bowl day, and the boyfriend's dad always makes a bunch of snacks.

So.. um.. bad day. xD Oh well, back again tomorrow.

Hey no sweat! One day wont hurt ;3. I did bad today but got my a** handed to me via workout so it's all good XD. Keep it up! You're doing great from what I can tell in your updates! Good luck! whee  

Volta

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:58 pm

heart Yea, at least if I workout, I feel a bit better about a bad today.

...But I weighed myself today and I gained 1.8 lbs stressed But I weighed myself earlier than I usually do, and it's girly time again, so I don't even know what to think.

But either way, I need to STOP going off track. xD I think when I hit 25lb I just kinda celebrated a bit too much, and forgot I could gain it back. I really need to remember that if I don't keep up what I was doing, I won't lose more! Listen, brain! stressed No more unhealthy, calorie-packed foods!

...But uh I kinda ate some already today xd

What I ate today:

Lunch: Munching on pizza at work, probably had... eh, maybe 2 slices of thin crust cheese, a bit of dessert pizza, and a BUNCH of pepperoni I stole from buffet xd So.. um.. I will round this all up to about 450... I really don't feel I ate more than that (buffet slices are smaller than regular slices)

Dinner: I was really hungry, so I ate a chicken sandwich with cheddar (370, I will guess) and then some potato wedges (250, let's say) and then a bit of extra chicken (150) and a side of sour cream (60)

Snack: 3 little cookies with milk (450)

Exercise: Walked 5 miles at work (535 calories), Self: Bikini Ready, Fast! workout movie (176 cals)

Calories consumed:

Total intake:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:51 pm
Oh wow you've made super progress in here!
Nice the wall hammer tattoo!
and Woo for April 5th birthdays!  

TammiZombie

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:26 pm
wow, I'm so impressed! Keep up the good work~! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:58 am

@Tammi: Wow, I'm surprised you recognized it! You're like, one of the first, besides the artist himself. xd I don't remember if I told the story in here or not, but he was like, "either you are a carpenter... or you really like Pink Floyd." xD

@Soi: Thanks! I'm gonna try! xD

So I got on the scale today at the time I usually weigh myself (between 1 and 3,) and I was back to my normal weight. I'm just going to attribute yesterday to the fact that I weighed myself at a different time than normal, and that my weight was just different cuz it was morning. I was thinking that in the first place, but I wasn't sure, sooo... well, I guess it's confirmed now.

What I ate today:

Lunch:Alfredo lean cuisine with 1 slice of bread (310)

Dinner: Big plate of alfredo - I didn't look at calories for any of this, but I'm sure it was ~1000, with all the pasta in it... It was seriously like a plate FULL of alfredo XD But mannn it was good... ._.

Snack: I was so bad, so hungry. gonk So throughout the night, I had a peanut butter sandwich with 1/2 a banana, and I kind of gorged on pizza later >_> probably like 4 slices, which brings me up to over 2000 calories in a day... woohoo... <<;; GOD! GRR! Why am I doing so bad lately?!?! gonk I'm not even going to bother adding up totals for today.

Exercise: Just 305 cals at work

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:10 pm
What I ate today:

Dinner: Spam/shells 'n cheese (700 I will guess, the box for the shells got thrown away and I didn't measure anyways) with a side salad (100) with an orange/cool whip for dessert (60)

Snack: Turkey sandwich (200) and baby carrots with light ranch (60)

Late night snack: Pizza lean cuisine (290) with a very small bit of cottage cheese/pineapple (50)

Exercise: 325 cals on DDR

Calories consumed: 1460

Total intake: 1135

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:13 pm

What I ate today:

Dinner: Grilled shrimp/steak (350) with peas and potatoes (400) and a side of sour cream (60)- Again, I don't have the boxes and stuff, and I don't know how to figure it out ._. Kinda makes me mad, because I want to actually track calories, not just guess calories! >< But I guessed the best I could. xD

Snack: Plate of tortilla chips with cheese and salsa (400) and then some little dove ice cream things... (180)

Exercise: Self: Slim and Sleek, Fast! workout movie (176 cals)

Calories consumed: 1390

Total intake: 1214

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:07 pm

What I ate today:

Lunch: Bacon/lettuce/american/mayo on whole wheat toast (440) with an egg (65) and a strawberry/banana smoothie (200)

Snack: A small salad with string cheese and pineapple (200)

Dinner: Sour-cream/chive noodles (310) with a lean cuisine (250) and cheese sauce (100)

Movie snack: Slice of pizza (360) with pudding cup (60)

Exercise: 3.9 miles at work (404 cals), 1.5 mile walk with the dog (168 cals)

Calories consumed: 1985

Total intake: 1413

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:06 pm
What I ate today:

Lunch: Sour-cream 'n chives noodles (400) with 1/2 a sandwich (105)

Dinner: Chicken tenders (600) and home-made french fries (200) with ranch (100)

Exercise: 5.9 miles at work (681 cals)

Calories consumed: 1405

Total intake: 724

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Breakfast: Bacon (400) and an egg (65)

Lunch: Sweet/sour chicken (450) and vegetable lo-mein (150)

Dinner: Pea/carrot mix(50), pork roast with sauerkraut (300), two buns (150), mashed potatoes (300)

Dessert: 2 Dove ice-cream bars (120)

Exercise: 7.7 miles at work (815 cals)

Calories consumed: 1985

Total intake: 1170
So I did it again, I kinda let myself get ravenous at dinner e_e; That's why I ate so much.. I kind of want to eat more, too... >.< I think maybe I will just have dessert, and that's all. I didn't try to count calories today because I was working from open to close again, and last time I did that, I burned like 1600 calories... but uh today we weren't as busy and I only burned 815 XD So this didn't really go as planned... I allowed myself extra calories last night too because I thought I was going to burn basically everything I ate today.. >_>;; CRAP! cry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:06 am
What do you tend to do between lunch and dinner? If you're really active between those hours maybe you could plan out your meals so that you eat more during lunch than dinner? 3nodding

That is a gorgeous picture in your signature.  

Starlurk

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Wow, thanks! I added the fadey-ness when I was playing around on Photobucket xd

Between lunch and dinner, it all depends... depends if I'm working or not >.o I think it would be a good idea.

But good news for me, munching at work shouldn't be a problem anymore after today. I'm stopping work at one of the Pizza Huts I'm at; it's the one that lets you eat/cook what you want. ...As long as certain managers aren't there, that is. xD

What I ate today:

Lunch: Slice of thin-crust cheese pizza (210) and slice of cherry dessert pizza (240)

Snack: Cheese breadstick (210) side of rice from taco bell (250)

Dinner: Had potato wedges with ranch (300), and a breadstick (210)

Dessert: Bowl of ice cream (500)

Exercise: 4.3 miles at work (437 cals)

Calories consumed: 1920

Total intake: 1483

I honestly thought I got food poisoning for the first time in my life yesterday! xD But it turned out that I didn't. But honestly, I haven't ever had stomach aches for no reason, but after I ate the breadstick/rice I felt TERRIBLE! Like, I felt like my insides were exploding. So I waited about an hour or two, and then it wasn't getting better, so I took some medicine... which helped, so I guess it wasn't food poisoning.

But needless to say, I wasn't hungry at all until later at night because I felt sick, then it hit me where I was just like super hungry. I hadn't eaten much in the day, so I then had my dinner and dessert. I'm starting to realize this is one of my main problems - not eating too much, or not eating the right things... it's because I eat so damn late! But I can't help it, I'm always awake that late, and I get hungry ><

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:51 pm

What I ate today:

Dinner: Chili with noodles (500) with tortilla chips and cheese (230)

Dessert: 1.5 cup bowl of ice cream (420)

Snack: Bowl of noodles (400) with a slice of cheese (60) and bread (65)

Exercise: Went on a 1.8 mile brisk walk (270 cals), 318 cals on DDR

Calories consumed: 1675

Total intake: 1087

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:51 pm

What I ate today:

Breakfast: Bacon (240) hash browns (150) - boyfriend woke me with breakfast in bed again xd

Lunch:Three-cheese chicken lean cuisine (300)

Dinner:

Exercise:

Calories consumed:

Total intake:

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items