Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Look in The Eye (Dread_Detective & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:18 pm
Abbie looked up at him and stuck her tongue out. "Well arn't you Mr. Know It All." She teased, shaking her head. "You may say that there isn't expectations... but I know there is and you're just saying that to keep me calm."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:08 pm
The boy smiled at her, "I would do anything to keep you happy. But you only have to get through one more year of highschool before the world opens up to you."The vampire gleamed at Abbie, amking sure her pillows were fluffed.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:07 pm
Abbie smiled softly and scooted down in her pillows. "I think sleep might be good for me. Besides... It's clear I'm not going to win an argument with you." She laughed softly and looked up at him. "Night." She whispered as she closed her eyes. "Tomorrow I should get to go home."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:28 am
Basil nodded as he took a seat next to her, making sure to keep a watchful eye on her until Abbie's mother showed up. Samantha had been helpful, he hoped to see her be more helpful more often in the future.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:16 pm
[Next Day!]

Abbie woke slowly but then realized she'd be allowed to go home today so she started shifting happily in her bed. "YAY!" She exclaimed. "Let me go home now!" She shouted out the door hoping a nurse would come and take the needle out. She hated needles.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:27 am
Basil stirred in the chair he was pretending to sleep in. "Good morning sunshine. It's nice to see you are alright." He mused kissing her forehead while the nurse came in to get the iv out.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:24 am
Abbie smiled happily. Glad to be rid of the hospital. Once the iv was taken out Abbie quickly changed and was out the door pulling Basil along with her.

Once she stepped outside, she began dancing with happiness. "I'm free!" She exclaimed and danced around a bit.

She finished her dance and returned to Basil. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him, burying her face into the front of his jacket.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:47 pm
The vampire smiled as she danced and held her closer to his chest, almost afraid of losing her again. "Let me take you home, your mother must be worried sick." He said, opening the car door for her. Once she was in, her shut it and let himself into the driver's side. Witha a simple click of of his keys the sedan sped off into the early morning traffic with no trouble at all.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:44 pm
Abbie laughed a bit. "Yeah. Mom's probably hoping I had some sort of sexual interaction." She shrugged her shoulders. "Mom's odd like that. She wants me to live it up. And tells me I'm not normal for having sex with every guy." She rolled her eyes. "Gotta love my mother."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:38 am
Basil's cheeks warmed although no blush appeared, "She sounds like an adventerous woman who wants her daughter to have fun while she's still young." He slightly smiled at his wording as they drove towards the house.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:37 am
Abbie mulled it over for a moment. "I suppose. That and she is basically trying to live out the childhood she never had through me." Abbie laughed. "She just wants me to have fun. I don't think she'd even worry if I didn't come home..." She rolled her eyes. "Sort of odd isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:28 pm
He merely shrugged, "Perhaps she will be a little worried, or at least she will be once she meets me." He laughed lightly at his own joke as he pulled along side the driveway and opened Abbie's door, to let her out.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:35 am
Abbie rolled her eyes. "I'm sure she'll love you. But warning... She's beautiful. She might want you for herself. I mean you are old enough for her." She teased half heartedly. It was true. Her mother was beautiful... Abbie always felt like the ugly duckling  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:59 am
Basil kissed her on her adorable nose, "I only care for you, your mother could not steal me away even if she was Aphrodite herself." He assured her, leading her to the front door, making sure to keep his arm around her waist.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:23 pm
"You say that know." Abbie muttered under her breath. She stuck the key in the lock and opened the door. "Do I have to go? I could just live with you... I'm sure she wouldn't mind." She babbled. "Oh here goes another guy..." She muttered sadly as they went through the door.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff