Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Truth in the Telling (Matthew Fang) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:49 pm
"We've had this conversation before," she replied, smiling. "But still, you're the best,"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:59 pm
He chuckled with a grin. "Oh, I know." He said smiling. "and really I'm not." He said as he pulled off his shirt and flexed. "But theses guys are!" He said sarcasticly since he wasn't very buff.  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:34 pm
She smiled, "Nice," she replied just as sarcastically. Then she noticed he had his shirt off. She blushed a bit, letting her eyes wander for moments before making her head snap away.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:48 pm
He smiled as he stuck his fingers in his n****e rings. Grinning. "Ooo looks like your checking me out, can't blame ya'." He said nevously, chuckling softly.  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:17 pm
She blushed, "Nope, not me!" she stepped towards the kitchen, "Mind if I get some breakfast?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 am
"Go take a shower, were going out for brekfast.." He mutterd. "I haven't gone shopping for food yet this week so ya.."  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 am
"Yeah," she slipped into the bathroom and closing the door. She bit her lip, embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:41 am
He stood on the other side of the door. "Something wrong?"  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:45 am
"Nope!" she replied, turning on the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:07 am
He smiled as he leaned outside the bathroom door, sighing. "OKAY!" He called out as he waited for her to finish. "WANT ME TO GET YOU SOMETHING OF MINE TO WARE!?"  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:58 pm
"That'd be great!" she replied, shampooing her hair. A bit of soap got in her eye, so she rinsed that out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:58 am
"Sorry I don't have many sizes in lady undergarments." He chuckled as he pulled out one of his sisters bras and a pare of her undware, setting it atop of a pair of his smallest jeans and shirt. He topped it off with a sweater and smiled.  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:49 pm
"That's fine," she replied, telling herself she'd get some clothes later. It then occurred to her that she'd have to go back to the apartment to do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:14 pm
He smiled softly as he closed his eye's, opening the door. Setting the clothing on the floor he quickly ran out.  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:15 pm
Alice got out as Matthew hopped in. She jumped a bit, then saw him leave just as quickly as he came. She smiled softly, pulling on the clothes he'd brought in.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff