Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:07 pm
Talli listened quietly, not betraying any emotion on her face. She turned to Morgan, and nodded. "Yes, I've always loved the moon." she then looked to everyone, "So, are you all daughters, too? We all have to destroy this... Atrox?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:18 pm
Mina (who randomly appears without being heard from previously) slamed her tea down. "We shouldn't have to have the responibility of takeing care of the moon! It's Selene's fault my parents are dead! So why in the world. . . . " Mina inhailed some air. "never mind it's not like I'll have to put up with it, I shouldn't bother complaining." Mina stood up. "I'm going to the kitchen." She rushed out of the room. Mina felt her heart crack again as images of the burning house came into her mind.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:58 am
Snowflake, still a tiger, lied down next to Talli. Snowflake wanted to be right there with her in case someting happened. She listened as they talked about this whole Daughters of the Moon stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:22 pm
Talli looked anxiously to Mina as she ran off. "This is an... dangerous life, isn't it?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 pm
Morgan set her cup down and walked after Mina, "I lost my father, but it wasn't Selene's fault, it was mine. Before I found Jasmine, well she found me, I was part of a gang." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I also lost a little sister..." She glanced up at Mina.

"My gang found out about my power to read minds and they thought I was a freak. They did a drive by shooting. I was just coming into the front yard when it happened. My dad was playing with my little sister and they both got shot." Morgan took a step toward Mina. "I know that tell them about my power did this, but I don't blame anyone but myself."
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Jasmine nodded, "But Heather and Morgan can keep you safe."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:36 pm
Snowflake stood up. "So if Talli is one of these Daughters, what does that make me? If you haven't figured it out, I was that 'other girl' that came to Talli at the mall."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:44 pm
Jasmine looked down at the tiger, a little shocked it could talk. She thought for a second, "Maybe Selene gave you to Talli to protect her." She also had another idea, but Jasmine knew nobody would like it.

(@Shadowstar: When you becoming a fallen goddess?)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:54 pm
"Well........ that sort of makes sense. I have an urge to protect Talli, so maybe its true. Thanks," Snowflake said. Then she sat back down next to Talli.  

Feathertail14

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:28 pm
(@Crystalstar: -Shrug- I'm going to kinda steal the same idea from book 2...with the cold fire and the eclipse. You can decided when that'll be.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:56 pm
Mina looked up shocked at Morgan. "that really. . . . happened to you?" Mina looked down. "but that wasen't your fault. . . someone else killed your family. . . .I killed mine with my own hands." Mina closed her eyes as she walked over to the fridge. "i'm still not going to help you. . . . I still belive my gift is a curse..."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:02 pm
Morgan sighed, "Your right, but I can kill people with my power." She touched Mina on the shoulder. "Will you still be our friend? Maybe you'll change your mind...Selene could probably explain it to you," She smiled.

Suddenly she glanced at the clock, "S***! We only have a few minutes to get ready." She ran out of the kitchen and looked at Heather. "**Il suo partito tempo!**" Heather smiled and jumped from her chair and looked at Talli. "Want to come?"

(**Its time to party!** (its in Italian))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:06 pm
daughter-of-the-moon1
(@Crystalstar: -Shrug- I'm going to kinda steal the same idea from book 2...with the cold fire and the eclipse. You can decided when that'll be.)

(We'll do it the next night...you better find a guy fast ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:06 pm
Mina paused I can kill people with my power. . . Mina felt her hands start to shake. how many more people have the ability to kill?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:08 pm
Crystalstar_leader
daughter-of-the-moon1

(We'll do it the next night...you better find a guy fast ^.^)

(Isn't that the point in going dancing?)  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:09 pm
(? I wont ask. . . . rolleyes )  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items