Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
countrygal351992 & DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:04 pm
Emmy went off, searching for the girl. She sighed as she put her hands in her pockets and walked around campus for a while. She hid quietly down some corridors and explored so she wouldn't get caught by faculty or other students if she were roaming around. She shook her head as she walked down a corridor. 'I wonder if she's down here.' Emmy thought to herself as she went searching down one of the long corridors. It looked like nobody had been down it in a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:54 am
They came to a long corridor, cobwebs and spiders crawling all over the place. Ray shuddered and clung onto Roberts arm. She shone the flashlight down to the end of the hall to see a glimmer of light. Ray made a face and they continued to walk. They looked at the walls, when large pictures hung of mean looking people. "This place freaks me out." Robert admitted. Ray nodded in agreeance.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:39 pm
Emmy sighed as she still traveled along the corridor. She concentrated pretty hard to keep a steady flame on the end of her finger so she could see what was ahead. She sighed as she took another turn as she came to about the middle of the hallway. It was starting to creep her out that it was so dark there. She clutched her bag with the hand that wasn't occupied.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:53 pm
Ray noticed a small flicker of light and cocked her head, looking at the shape. She could hear the thoughts of her sister. "Oh no she didn't..." She groaned and ran over, pulling robert behind her. "EMMY! Why the heck are you down here?!" She asked angrily. She had that angry look on her face, she folded her arms across her chest and frowned, pinching the bridge of her nose.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:35 am
"I told you I'd go looking by myself." Emmy grumbled, putting out the flame before she burned someone with it. "Sometimes, Ray, you don't listen." She grumbled again, looking at her sister. She could see that Ray was very angry with her but she really did want to help her sister.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:22 pm
Ray sighed angrily. "I told you not to come..." She muttered again, shaking her head gently. "But come on. You're here... might as well continue on. Not much I can do. I could control your mind but I promised I wouldn't do that anymore... After a childhood of telling you to give me all your candy..." She snickered, grinning brightly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:57 am
"Yay." Emmy laughed quietly as she heard Ray tell her that she could go. "That wasn't funny. You stole all my candy every year!" Emmy grumbled when she heard her sisters comment. "Oh well, burning you was still fun afterwards. I can't promise I wont do that becuase I can't help it." She giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:57 am
[[Bump]]  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:26 am
Ray rolled her eyes. "But if it gets too bad I'm sending you back upstairs." She threatened before continuing down the hallway towards the large door. She carefully pulled open the door and peeked inside. Behind it was another long corridor with tons of doors. She sighed. "Better get started." She muttered  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:08 pm
"Fine." Emmy nodded, peering around the door with Ray. "Woah, all these doors are going to take us forever!" She said opening the door further and walking inside. "Are we going to open all of 'em!?" Emmy said, holding her backpack slightly closer as she walked over to one of the doors.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:02 am
Ray shrugged her shoulders. "Well we've got to find the girl... So yes." She said flatly as she pulled open a door. Inside lay a large dog that looked at her and began to bark and snarl at her. She quickly closed the door and heard the dog smack into it. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Be careful though."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 pm
"I guess." Emmy jumped when she heard the dogs barking echo through the long corridor and bounce off th walls, even after Ray shut the door. Emmy opened a door herself and found a room of funhouse mirrors. Just like a tent you would find at a fair. "That's weird. Did you see any mirrors in your dream, Ray?" Emmy asked as she stared at one of the mirrors that actually made her shorter.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:52 pm
Ray shook her head. "No. Just darkness. And only her face. I could feel her pain... as if she were being tortured." She shuddered, and Robert wrapped his arms around her. She looked up greatfully and continued on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:12 pm
Emmy looked at Ray and sighed lightly as Robert wrapped his arm around her. She followed them both quietly, opening random little doors along the way until she came to a door with a set of stairs on the other side. "Hey, Ray. Let's go this way! She pointed inside the door.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:40 pm
Ray nodded "Sure why not?" As she walked into the door and down the staircase, taking them deeper into the school. Robert allowed Emmy to go before him and then followed them down, keeping silent  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff