Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:33 am
Syria nodded. She was shaking. She laid in the hole and stayed hidden. After Flower left Syria tried to get further back into the hole and fell down a tunnel. When she landed she saw she was in a large cave. "I'll be even more safer here" She curled up and shivered.

Okunote came with the other Moon cats. Suddenly the leader caught ahead of him "This is that pups fault!" he yowled. Okunote growled "For all we know they won't fight!" The leader stopped as the cats ran past them. "You would never understand!" He screamed. "You have never been at war with them! They can kill even the strongest warrior if caught off guard!" he cried. "They killed her didn't they?" Okunote whispered. The leader growled, "Yes, Yes they did" he unsheathed his claws. "Come On! Lets Go!!" he screamed. Okunote jumped and caught up with the other cats.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:59 pm
Flower left the hole and made it normal in the outside. "Even though i should be back at camp, i need to watch Syria. I should go get a bunch of herbs from the healer to make sure i know how to heal her wounds if they open up." Flower raced back to camp, and slid throught the hole. She walked over quietly to the healer's den and the cat showed her what to use and where to find more. Flower grabbed some of the herbs and raced back to Syria, stopping to hunt and caught three rabbits and a squirrel.

When Flower returned to the hole, she used her demon to get inside and make it normal outside again. She placed the prey in a pile and put the herbs in a pile. She saw that Syria was gone, but found a tunnel and a cave that Syria was in. Flower walked over to her, curled up around Syria, and licked her head saying, "I'm back, and we are safe. I'll take care of you and protect you with me life, little one. You'll be alright." And Flower fell asleep next to Syria.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:00 pm
Nutcracker was surrounded by a bunch of dark wolves. she bitterly attacked them, her red eyes gleaming with rage. Luke and Zoe fought beside her, their identical gold pelts bristling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:21 pm
Syria Curled up and tried to fall asleep, but the yowls of above kept her awake.

Okunote fought on the wolves. He stood face to face with a large black she-wolf. Okunote figured she was the biggest of all the wolves. She had a blue spiked collar and her bangs covered her gray tinted blue eyes. She smirked "Where is the pup?" she growled. Okunote smiled "And You Think I'm Just Ganna Tell You?" the wolf unsheathed her long, sharp claws. "You Better tell me or I'll rip your fur off!" she launched her horse sized body at Okunote. Okunote dodged and leaped on her head. A spark came and he gasped. "Wait! You Lost Your Sister!? Ruby Was Her Name! You Gave Up Your Soul To Bring Her Back But The Demon Of Spirits Tricked You!" Okunote felt her pain. "Shut Up You Helpless Kit! I WILL Kil you!" She lunged herself again. Okunote leaped on her head again. "Jenadara! You Still Have A Chance! Please! Go To The Demon Of Spirits And Demand For Him to Bring Her Back!" Jenadara froze. "What?" Okunote yelped "Don't Punish Yourself for your sister's death! I know you didn't do anything about the humans when you scented them, but still! Ruby's death Was Not Your Fault!" Jenadara seemed to stopped breathing for a second. "Your right. The Demon Of Spirits Made Me Into This!" she growled and rann off towards the Demon's Lair. "Thank You Okunote, Demon Of Secrets!" she called. "How Touching, You are now a wise elder?" Okunote turned and saw Akumu. "Akumu! You Took Sil's Life! Now Yours Will Be Taken!" he growled and leaped onto the werewolf. He bit into her shoulder, dark red blood stained his white fur.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 am
Flower saw that Syria couldn't sleep, so Flower licked her head, trying to help. Flower got up nd climbed up to where the herbs and prey was. She grabbed both piles and jumped back down to Syria. She put the piles near the edge of the cave and grabbed one of the rabbits. Flower brought it over to Syria and said, "Here. This might help you sleep. I always fall asleep after i eat. Here, go ahead." Flower nudged the prey closer to Syria.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:53 am
Mars and Ang tackled some of the wolves while Jazz ran over to Syria's hole.
Just as a Dark Wolf had found the pup, Jazz killed it and glared at it's body.
"Sorry Heather, but this is for the best."
He turned away from the dark wolf and ran back to camp when he heard Ang's agonized wail.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 am
Flower saw what happened to the wolf and turned to Syria. "Its alright Syria. You are safe again. Stay down here. I'm going up top to guard the hole from the inside." Flower nudged the rabbit towards Syria again, then grabbed another one from the pile. Flower held onto the second one and climbed up to the top. She ate this rabbit and sat near the entrance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:47 pm
Okay Guys this may be my last post for a while cuz my computer is being sent away to be fixed))
Syria crouched over the kill and nibbled on it for a while. Than she started making bites. She laid down and tried to fall asleep. She closed her eyes but didn't sleep until about a while later.

Akumu pushed Okunote off her. "Why do you care so much?!" Okunote growled. "She Meant EVERYTHING to Me!" He leaped up. "And You Killed Her!" in mid air his markings became long strips. His bangs covered his eyes and his pupils became white. The tip of his tail came out a large black razor, simmaliar looking to a schythe. He leaped upon her and dug his large fangs into her neck. She gasped and fell to the floor. "And You Wonder Why I care?!" his voice was loud and had an echo. "I'll Give You What You Deserve Akumu!" a couple dark wolves flew onto him. He turned and slashed their throuts. "Death" his echo whispered. He looked into his fear-filled eyes. He padded up, his claws clanking against the stone floor. Akumu curled up in fear. She made a quick smirk and kicked her leg up. She noticed Okunote was gone. He clenched the back of her neck in his jaws. "Nice Try" he bit harder. In the croud one of the dark wolves padded foreward, "We have to Save Our Leader!" the rest of the wolves sat down. "What are you guys doing?!" he growled. "Sir, he killed 6 of warriors. And the rest are badly injured. We have no chance against him" One of the wolves shook their head, "We don't even know what that is" she cried out. "All demons have it" the wolves gasped to see a small white cat. "When you have reaced the amount of anger or sadness, that happens. All of you have it, even from the smallest kit, from the weakest elder, to even the strongest warrior." She sighed. "This one has lost so much. HIs sadness amount has reached it's limit. You don't wanna know what this one has been through" she shed a tear.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:54 pm
Ang stepped foreward, staring at Nutcracker's body in horror.
"MUM!"
She bent over the body, tears falling out of her sapphire eyes.
"Mom.........."
Luke was frozen with shock, his heart beating painfully. As he watched Ang, his love, his mate, the bearer of his kits, a growl raised up out of his throat. He spun on Akamu and pounced at her, his eyes narrowed with rage.
"You did this!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:59 pm
Akumu curled up to block the attack. Okunote turned to Luke (it was Luke right?) and growled. "Get away!" It seemed as if flames surrounded him. "Get away From Me!" Akumu got out of her curl to watch.

One of the wolves growled at the white cat. "Yeah, and How do you Know what has happened to him" She was crying. She looked up to show her silver blind eyes. "Because I'm One Of the Ones He Lost!" she ran through the crowd and up to Okunote. Okunote turned to Akumu and growled, he padded to her. (With Jake along if you want) "You killed my Love!" He opened his mouth to speak, all he heard was a small high pitched wail "Okunote Stop! She Didn't Kill Me! I'm Alive!" Okunote turned to see Sil, the beutiful, blind, white and silver Sun Pack Cat. "Sil!" he cried. He slowly transformed to his normal shape, than fell onto the floor, Knocked Out.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:22 pm
Flower waited silently, listening to Sryia as she ate and tried to sleep. Flower got up and paced, wishing to go back to camp and fight along side of her friends, but she swore to Okunote and to Syria that she would stay here and take care of Syria. She looked outside, then went back into the cave with Syria and licked her head and wispered, "You'll be safe here. I'll always take care of you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:17 pm
Luke walked up to Akumu and said,
"Bring her back."  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:18 pm
Akumu breathed heavily, "I'm afraid there's nothing I can do" she looked around. "I am not only dying, but 'tis not my demon. You must go to the Demon of Spirits to bring her back" she took a deep breath and laid back. "There is no hope for me" she closed her eyes. "I am Dead" her breathing grew soft, than it stopped. Blood painted across her pitch black fur. Okunote woke up to see Akumu, dead. He gasped and jumped up. "I-I killed her" he froze, his bright stare pierced into Akumu's eyes. "I killed someone" he whispered again, no one could hear. He turned to Sil. "and now- for no reason" he shook so hard bits of his fur were shaking off. "No!" he ran away quickly, crying. "Okunote!" Sil yowled, but he ignored. He ran out of the camp and stopped at the top of the cliff. He sat down and cried. The setting sun made his tears glow an orange/red. He dug his claws into the sandy stone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Luke turned to Ang, his face set. "We will bring her back. Get Jazz and Zoe, and we'll go now."
Ang nodded and raced off to find her sister and her sister's mate, while Luke picked Nutcracker's body up.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:13 pm
Flower checked up on Syria really quick, but then went outside to hunt really quick. She caught three more rabbits and two squirrels. She grabbed her prey and returned to the hole. She put the prey into the pile, and went back outside and caught three mice and three voles. She got tired and brought the rest of her prey into the hole. She put it all in the pile but a large mouse and vole. She put the mouse next to Syria and grabbed the vole and ate it, watching Syria incase something should happen. When Flower was done, she went back to guard the entrance, but cleaned Syria before she went to the entrance.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff