Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Art Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Chase

Friendly Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:43 pm
User ImageThis is like six years old..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:26 am
-Psychotically Unstable-
I'm not as good as you all but I decided to at least show some of my art.
User Image
thats all good! you are a true 90's kid! i havent seen garfield in forever.... "We're... Ready.... To... Party!... We're ready to party, I hope you brought lots of spegetti... Welcome to the place where the fun never ends... Welcome to Garfield and friends!"

Good times, good times. pirate  

dubtron

dubtron

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:28 am
Oh i got another one!
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:45 pm
User Image
My first attempt to draw some mecha. His legs are like that coz he's floating above the ground like the Orbital Frames in the Zone Of The Enders game series.  

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:03 am
ryan LOVES the mecha...but can't draw it for beans. makes me feel bad and such gonk But jusu's pic is strikingly similar to what starscream looks like in the live action transformers movie  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:55 am
It is? surprised I've never seen any designs or pics of what the real live action versions of the Transformers are looking like surprised Can't wait for that film to come out.  

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:03 pm
Jusu85
It is? surprised I've never seen any designs or pics of what the real live action versions of the Transformers are looking like surprised Can't wait for that film to come out.
I've been lurking around and caught glimpses from thetransformers.net ^^ That ought to help ya if you're curious to see any of the Live Action Transformers. xP

As for art... That's another post 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:06 pm
ninja

a long and ongoing project xd

User Image

aaaaaand something I drew for the fun of it whee

User Image  

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:27 pm
oooh! i drawz megaman too >.< i might post it later again, iunno. but here is a link to all of the transformers concepts from the movie

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=115458

Megatron is lame. neutral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:11 am
Smokey5000
oooh! i drawz megaman too >.< i might post it later again, iunno. but here is a link to all of the transformers concepts from the movie

Most of the Decepticons are pretty lame >< A couple of the Autobots are cool but most of them are lame as well... I don't have really high hopes for this movie. I think it's gonna be a big let down  

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:35 pm
Force1295
Smokey5000

Most of the Decepticons are pretty lame >< A couple of the Autobots are cool but most of them are lame as well... I don't have really high hopes for this movie. I think it's gonna be a big let down
oh boy is it! i saw them and almost cried. i like barricade and optimus, but what they did to blessed Starscream is blasphemy!! scream the movie itself is gonna blow super nard, kinda like Godzilla did, but hey, that's michael Bay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:08 pm
Smokey5000
Force1295
Smokey5000

oh boy is it! i saw them and almost cried. i like barricade and optimus, but what they did to blessed Starscream is blasphemy!! scream the movie itself is gonna blow super nard, kinda like Godzilla did, but hey, that's michael Bay.
Kids from the 80s who grew up with Transformers are going to want Michael Bay's head for this. I swear he's going the way of Uwe Boll. Going to screw up the whole lot of the genre so badly that no one will ever want to touch it again ><  

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:29 pm
Force1295
Smokey5000
Force1295
Smokey5000

Kids from the 80s who grew up with Transformers are going to want Michael Bay's head for this. I swear he's going the way of Uwe Boll. Going to screw up the whole lot of the genre so badly that no one will ever want to touch it again ><
oh, i hate that guy uwe boll. bloodrayne had SO much ptential, i mean you had a hot vampire chick in leather, killer mutant devil monsters, and friggin nazis! i mean, damn yo, how you botch that?! but michael bay is on my s**t list. they said they ran tests with the actual transformation styles from the cartoon and it looked "silly". now, if you youtube around, you see test footage of what it looks like jazz transforming and it was foxxxy! i friggin hate michael bay SOOOOO much man. so much...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:06 am
Smokey5000
Force1295
Smokey5000
Force1295
Smokey5000

oh, i hate that guy uwe boll. bloodrayne had SO much ptential, i mean you had a hot vampire chick in leather, killer mutant devil monsters, and friggin nazis! i mean, damn yo, how you botch that?! but michael bay is on my s**t list. they said they ran tests with the actual transformation styles from the cartoon and it looked "silly". now, if you youtube around, you see test footage of what it looks like jazz transforming and it was foxxxy! i friggin hate michael bay SOOOOO much man. so much...
OMG WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO TRANSFORMERS!?!?!

Ohh, I so knew this was gonna go bad... but yeah, directors like Michael Bay and Uwe Boll need to be shot. Thats why I love this comic because of what they did twisted

Now, I was born late into the 80's so I never got to watch transformers brand new. it was all reruns but I still loved it. I understand that they are trying to make them more modern looking, but honestly, I wish they would have stuck to the original designs. the big old blocky bots.

Blackout looks seriously wicked though. Sorry if thats traitorous sweatdrop  

Leon_The_Legendary

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:18 am
*cries* crying you would think the world learned from that first mistake called streetfighter!  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff