Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:20 pm

His eyes held the intensity that it had before. The determination and fire he held her gaze. "I will never back out. I'll be beside you." He had a plan, "Come with me inside for a moment. I'll need to tell my grandma i"m leaving." He looked mischeivious, mysterious and just a little dangerous. He kissed her cheek. "Tell him we'll be there." His eyes rested on his house he might not like his grandmother but he knew her and how to get his way when it really mattered to play her games. This was one of those times.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:15 pm

" oh okay..." she said softly mumbling a few things in hurried English and hung up." their expecting a 'Young Master Suou' and 'Young Master Ohtori' tonight... i'll be in a Kimono, you dont have to be, just a suit..." she leaned her head on his shoulder as he watched the house." i hate formal dinners... you wont hear me say much... but my brother WILL try to pull me in. for a conversation...and..my father IS nice...its just... all of these formalities "

((btw this is a piccie of her family, without Kyo, when she as little User Image ))

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:01 pm

"You might be mad at what I'm about to do but I'm sure if Kyoya wants you, which he might, he'll have done the same by now." he scooped her up and climbed up onto mouse. They rode to the barn and stabled him quickly walking into the house. A very old cruel looking women waited for him. "Out riding those damn animals again?" Her voice was full of athority. Tamaki's eyes had gone cold but he smiled something sad and bowed to his grandmother. "As it were I was taking The lady Minegawa on a tour of the land, she rather likes it." His grandmother studied the girl and the way Tamaki had his arm around her shoulder, friendly, comforting yet more than friendly. She scowled though inwardly she like the look of the girl, the proper apperence, the name behind it, thats all she saw and all she needed to see. "You'll be going over to the minegawa's house tonight?"
Tamaki nodded. "Kyoya is going to be there as well. His family is interested in her sadly. So I'm going to fight a useless battle." In his heart he knew it wasn't useless. Nothing was ever useless if your heart was in it. His grandmother shook her head and directed questions at the girl. "You know of the Souo family name? How many languages do you know? accounting? Can you handle people and busisness well?" Fired one right after the other she let her answer and when she was satisfied she turned to her grandson. "Tell Minister Minegawa I'll pay his price for his girl. She looks to be sturdy enough to help you in the buisness. You need a bride anyways and though it wasn't your place she'll do." She would do more than be just fine but wouldn't say it.
When Tamaki led her up the stairs away from his grandmother he murmured into her ear. "Sorry about that. She's stiff and only see's the outside. The family money is hers and will be mine when I take over the buisness. You can still decline but i'm not wanting to give you up until I know in your heart and mine that you don't want this. If being my 'bride' bothers you your free to smack me and walk away." He laughed. It had always been her choice and always would be. "But I'm sure Kyoya would have done similar by now." he opened the door to his room and let her step in first. The bed was plush with blues ranging form the shade of his eyes to the shade of his school shirt. The pillows were large laying along the head of the bed. he walk across to his closet. "This is were I dwell in my private moments, when I think of you." There was a desk across from the bed next to a large bay window stacked with papers and binders, books and other things. He had much to do and little time to do it. He came out of the closet with a new pare of pants on and a button up long sleeve shirt. He looked very formal, his golden hair brushed shifted to a formal style, his shirt didn't have a wrinkle in it and he held out his hands frowning. "I prefer jenes, a t-shirt and my hourse but will your father approve of this?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:11 pm

Mikoto had answered the questions evenly and as she was lead away she just remained the quiet 'bride' character. Once he came out of his closet and was in the suit she just blushed and smiled." you think of me ?, and Tamaki-san, it looks more than good enough. "s he said leaning up to kiss his cheek. She walked over and sat at his desk leafing through the business binders and smiled. She picked up a red pen and made a little note.' you'll save 4 million if you cut this company all together and merge these smaller ones " She stood to look back and bowed." tamaki, i have to go and be at the house ahead of you, but do not be surprised when i come down the stairs in the kimono, my father is a wonderful person as is my mother...but my brother..."s he trailed off a bit and shook her head." lets just say hes sweet and fun but he's... defensive "

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:46 pm

He smiled, "I do think of you quite a bit." He pulled her into an enbrass when she kissed his cheek. "these feels for you go so deep. Forgive me that I haven't even gotten to know all the wonderfull details of you but I want to keep you beside me if you don't mind." he watched her when she moved to his desk made the note and considered it. it was a good idea, yes she was the perfect 'bride' but more than that she was wonderfully her. He combed his hadn through her hair, "I'm sure you'll look wonderful in a kimono, you look wonderful in anything, princess. I'll handle anything you like." He kissed her forehead, "I'll see you soon and miss you every second we're apart."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Mikoto smiled up at him and waved as she made her way down tot he car waiting. Kyo was driving and drove her back tot he large house she lived with her parents in.

((you wanna be Kyoya ?))

When he would arrive she was in a red kimono with black butterflies embroidered across it. She was standing beside her father already having heard the conversation about which offer for him to take. they were just waiting for the boys.

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:05 pm

Tamaki arrived shortly and bowed to her family as was expected in japan and offered his hand as was expected in France. "Minister Minegawa." tamaki smiled up at Mikoto and then to his mother. "Thank you for letting me come." He showed them nothing but respect. It wasn't a lie. He was himself around them and when he looked to Mikoto there was warth in his eyes and in his smile. "Princess you look beautiful."

Kyoya stood beside Tamaki and bowed. He did not smile, this was buisness for him. He thought mikoto was cute at the very least and knew that she was good with buisness and would do good with his families but unlike Tamaki he hadn't taken time or given himself the chance to see who she really was and regretted it deeply now.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:11 pm

Aiyla Minegawa, Mikoto's british mother smiled warmly at Tamaki and kissed both of his cheeks." my you are such a cute boy, so sweet and handsome... " when Kyoya came she could tell he wouldnt want the same and gave him similar compliments.

Mikoto smiled at Tamaki in a warmer gesture than Kyoya whom got the friend smile as if 'oh i know you from school, hello'. There was a couple thuds and a boy with tousled hair stood up in a grand suit now slightly wrinkled. He gave a lazy half smile at Mikoto and her mother as Kyo got up from tripping down the stairs. he walked over and watched both boys. he didnt really like either but though Kyoya was too cold, and Tamaki not defensive enough.

" Evening boys, i hope we weed out the weak tonight " he gave them both a grin that would have scared weaker boys.

"Kyo !" Mikoto nearly whined at him exasperated at his antics.

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:16 pm

Kyoya would have glared at the comment but Tamaki just laughed. "He has a right to say such things Princess. If I had a yonger sibling I would hope I would be able to protect them no matter what." His tone was serious but his eyes were humorous. "I can't understand through my own experience but I can understand the need to protect or I'd like to think I do." Tamaki offered his hand to Kyo. "I just hope you wont not like me if I am to be the weaker should I not be worthy."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:20 pm

Kyo grinned at Tamaki and shook his hand hard." good man ! " he was pulled into a one armed hug as Kyo shifted his gaze to Kyoya and smirked." i think you need to gain a bit more heart. you want to be wed to my Miko-chan you have to love and care for her like no other....you're an icecicle...you need to laugh " he said patting Kyoya on the back and smirking as he got a death glare from Mikoto for the 'Miko-chan'

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:34 pm

Tamaki grinned at Mikoto, even glaring she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. "I like your nickname for her." he had to bite his bottom lip so he wouldn't laugh.

Kyoya understood that he had already lost if it was love they wanted for their daughter. "I guess... I could use some..." He replied evenly.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:36 pm

Kyo chuckled leadingt he boys in and showingt hem how they sat on either side of Mikoto.

Mikoto then moved up avoiding an insanely angry face." if either of you two breathe a word of that nickname at school--"

" ah aha Mikoto, ladies don't threaten sutors " Her mother said in english at her though she just nodded and smiled at them.

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:57 pm

Tamaki dipped his head and tried to look serious. "Not to worry princess. There are some nicknames that only family gets to use. This would be one of them." His eyes danced when they met hers and he longed to touch her.

Kyoya raised his eyebrow and grinned, it was almost evil and full of mischief. "If you say so."

Tamaki looked over at her mother and smiled, "I feel that if she is to be with one of us she should be able to say and do what she like. She shouldn't have to be any less herself and if I lose my head for breathing a word of that cute name than thats my fault for she asked nicely that I not." he shrugged. It wasn't a typical thought that a women be able to be herself but he liked her just the way she is. "I wouldn't want her any other way."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Aiyla chuckled and smiled at the boy. Kyo pulled out Mikoto's chair and helped her sit as she was seriously shaken by Kyoya's 'evil' look. She didnt like it and didnt want a part of it. "th-thank you for coming both of you "s he said her voice quavering only the slightest.

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:04 pm

Tamaki took her hand under the table and squeezed it gently. His eyes were on Kyoya the look was was far from kind. The stare off was short but it was Tamaki that won. His point was only that if Kyoya even thought of hurting her that it would be him he would have to fear for he could do considerale more damage than her brother.

Kyoya was disappointed in Tamaki. He needed this, Mikoto. He couldn't succeed in his family without a girl like her beside him but it looked like Tamaki would be pushed aside without a fight and he wasn't entirely sure that the girl was worth fighting tamaki for.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff