Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Kokushi Village (Main Village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:09 pm
Bankotsu nodded and walked over to her and sat himself down, "So whats your name?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Rei looked away for him, lying still for a while. She sighed, then tried pushing herself up, almost falling. She managed to get herself up and leaned her back against the tree.

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:16 pm
All the personal questions about her feelings was makeing her dizzy, not to mention her stomach pain was back. "I uh....I..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:17 pm
Bankotsu stood up, standing infrount of her, "Comon. You stubborn girl, whats your name?" He said in one of his nicer voices.

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:17 pm
Kenta jumped up into a tree, and focused on the sound of the birds, he used his momentum to carry himself up into the air. He transformed, and crashed into one of the birds, he immediately sank his fangs into the birds kneck.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:19 pm
The older wolf noticed this. "Ok yea lazy bums get back to work." The wolves scattered while grumbling. "You alright girly?"  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:21 pm
She eyed him wearily. "Why do you need to know?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:23 pm
The bird died on the spot, and blood started to pour out of Kentas mouth. The other birds took off. Kenta let out a victorious howl.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:24 pm
"Well, its always nice to know anothers name." Bankotsu then leaned on his forearm on the tree above her head, "My name is Bankotsu, leader of the Inu Clan."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:25 pm
*nodds slowly* She regained her composure.  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:28 pm
Kenta let out a loud bark. "Bankotsu, lets take her back to the village." Kenta started to walk back, the blood still dripping from his large fangs.

The older wolf smiled. "It will be and interesting choice for you, your in a position most girls dream about, you got the chance to be a mate with one of the leaders of the great clans."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:30 pm
"Eri," she lied. She glanced over at where Kenta was, then slowly stood, leaning on the tree.

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:31 pm
"I don't care whether my mate is a leader or a servent, a demon or a human, or weather they are handsome or attrotious. It's the person himself who catches my eye. I care about his personality, is he good or bad."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:31 pm
"Well you heard the man. " Bankotsu reached down and scooped up her legs and then his other hand holding up her head. Bankotsu then started to sprint out into the village, where he would meet with Kenta.

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:32 pm
((Ok folks Im going to bed...nat, Ill continue our conversation tomorrow, sorry I didnt text you back I was a little out of it today....Bankotsu its an honor as always...and Alice please RP as Kenta if you need to, but make him do what he does...well Ja Ne....or nat you rp as him, we talked about his personality enough ^^ Ja!))  
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff