Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:25 pm

"King Tristan!" Jillian was rather surprised to see Tristan helping her in the kitchen. "You really don't have to this is my job!" she exclaimed trying to stop him while blushing at the same time.

The Queen turned around to face him, "But I still have to marry Tristan regardless...what good is that to us if we have to sneak around just to be together?" she asked looking up into his eyes with her sea blue sparkling eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:31 pm

Tristan looked at her out of the corner of his eye, "I like helping, its not proper for a lady like you to work so hard," he told her, smiling to himself. He actually liked doing chores, he always felt bad letting his servants grumble about work they didn't want to do.

Elton met her eyes, "It happens all the time," he told her hurriedly, "It works, just for now... this visit?" he felt like he was begging, not something he usually did.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:43 pm

"No No No!" Jillian shook her head quickly, "it's okay I can do it really!" she said pulling or attempting to pull a plate from him. All the pressure made the plate come between them and break on the floor.
"Oh no.." she kneeled down and began to pick up the pieces, pricking her finger on one of them, beginning to suck on the blood. "It's really not necessary.."

The Queen thought about it a moment and put a finger on his lips, "Meet me here tonight after everyone is asleep..." she said softly, gently holding one of his hands in her petite ones.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:59 pm

Tristan knelt down to carefully pick up the pieces, he smiled softly at her. "I like chores," he told her. "Its fine if I help, its merely... recreation."

He smiled, "Thank you," he leaned down to kiss her softly.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:12 pm

"But if any of the others see you like this....they'll start to question you..." She whispered as she put the broken pieces in her lap and then on the counter. "I really don't think it's wise you be here your majesty..." she uttered again while walking to the side to wash the wound on her finger and wrap it in cloth.

Ophelia then kissed him softly before heading off to the ballroom for proper dancing lessons with Tristan. They had much to do in preparation for their wedding and their ball in which they'd announce their engagement. During that time the two would have to learn how to dance properly.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:17 pm

"I'll answer their questions," he replied, watching her clean her finger. He bit his lip, "I believe I have dance lessons." he walked over and took her hand, kissing it. "I'll see you again." he whispered.

Elton just stood there, a bit giddy.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:29 pm

When Jillian turned around, Tristan took her hand and kissed it gently before he left. When he did finally leave and she was in the kitchen her face turned bright red as inside she exploded like a child on Christmas but had to compose herself. "...Maybe...he might be falling for me too..but that's too much to wish for.." she smiled as she continued to wash the dishes and such.

Once in the ballroom Ophelia was waiting with a dance instructor they had brought in. She was practicing her steps when Tristan entered.

"You're laaaaaaate" The man said stopping while Ophelia just curtseyed to the King when he entered.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Tristan gave his best smile, "Sorry, I was helping a lady," he bowed to Ophelia, "May I have this dance?" he asked.

Elton grinned, going downstairs and deciding to get that lunch. He figured he'd make something quick for himself. He poked his head in, finding Jillian. "Jill!" he grinned, hopping in.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:40 pm

"Gah!" Jillian exclaimed while jumping slightly. No one had ever called her that before it was rather strange.
"Sir Elton....You gave me a fright..." she sigh wiping her hands on her apron. "Can I help you with anything?"

Ophelia curtseyed again and took his hand, "You may." she tried to smile and hand onto one end of her dress and his hand while putting her other hand on his shoulder, beginning to turn and dance with him. She wasn't very comfortable and sometimes stepped on him but it was only because she wasn't a very good dancer and was nervous.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Tristan lead the queen through the dance absently. He'd learned this one before, and tended to be a good dancer. His thoughts were wandering over to Jillian, and how her pretty little fingers were hurt.

Elton smiled, "Just need some food," he told her. "If you could direct me to the things I need to cook, then I'll be fine."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:01 pm

After the song had ended Ophelia stepped back and apologized, "I'm sorry your majesty, being a lady I'm not very good with dancing...I haven't had much practice..." she apologized as their teacher walked over to teach them another kind of dance. They'd have to know many if they were to survive the upcoming ball.
As the two tried this new dance Ophelia noticed something in Tristan's eyes, something which made her wonder whether or not he was really paying attention to her. "So...in a few days we'll have our engagement ball, I guess we better get to know one another better before then....I mean after all we'll be spending the rest of our lives with each other."

"You and the King are the same. It's fine, I'll cook it's really no trouble, it's my job after all." she said walking off to the large pantry and back kitchen to get some bread, meat and some greens for a salad. "Have you seen her highness, she hasn't come in for lunch and I'm awfully worried..." she said softly while putting the meat over a fire.
She also went into the back to begin making dessert for the Queen's afternoon snack and tea.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:04 pm

Tristan, snapping back to reality, smiled down at her. "Yeah..." he murmured, "I guess we should..."

Elton smiled, "Did Tristan try and do the dishes?" he chuckled, "And I'm a knight, I have to keep up my cooking skills. You don't bring people to cook for you when you go on the road."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:21 pm

"Maybe over tea we could talk a little bit more about...our future...." she suggested while turning and spinning with him. At least she was getting a little more comfortable being around him but marrying him was still something she couldn't force herself to do. After a moment she tripped, fell forward on top of him and blushed bright red. "I-I'm so sorry..." she said quickly getting off, covering her face from embarassment.

Jillian smiled as she continued, "I'm afraid he did, there was a little accident but there was no harm done." she giggled as she began to make a pie, cutting the fruit into small pieces and such, keeping an eye on Elton's food. "Well either way you're our guests here and her highness personally asked me to do anything in my power to make you all happy here."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:25 pm

"One of Tristan's few pleasures is cooking and cleaning, believe it or not," Elton grinned.

Tristan sat up, blinking. "Its okay," he replied, looking at her. He got up, rubbing his head.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 pm

"Well he's not a cook and he's definately not a maid so he shouldn't be doing any of those while here." After a while she finally finished Elton's meal of bread and cheese, roast and salad with wine as she put the pie in to cook. "Ahh, now for the tea.." she said walking over to the cabinets and looking for a few tea leaves.
"I hope you've been enjoying yourself here. Find any of our maids you might be interested in?" she joked around.

"Are you sure you don't want something cold...?" Ophelia felt quite awful for zoning out and falling on him but their instructor pulled them again and told them to try it again.
"I'm very sorry, I apologize for not being very graceful...I guess women even royalty are only good at looking after and raising children." she said softly while looking down.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff