Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Mentors and Apprentices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:53 pm
Panda--Chan
Ooh post numbah eight huh? well the of course we have to do your ceremony to make you an apprentice!

Crystalstar: Let all cats who are old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a clan meeting! Today SnowClan gains a new apprentice!

SnowClan: Yay!

Crystalstar: Dovekit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name you shall be known as Dovepaw! Snowsong, you are ready for your first apprentice. You shall mentor Dovepaw!

SnowClan: Dovepaw! Dovepaw!

Congrats Dovepaw!

@Demonpuppy: Arent you a fireclan cat, or am i mistaken?
@Grayclaw: Good luck, Bearclaw is deputy. Besides even if she wasnt Crystalstar would probably choose Silvercloud or Sorrelleaf or Snowsong or Starfang or Sandtalon!
well u cant blame me for trying biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:51 am
yay i'm a warrior and srry about that i didnt c that part till u told me...  

Kitt ShadowDeath

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:40 pm
yeah Sparrowheart. ^-^ np

Mistpaw, you were already made an apprentice, weren't you? i swear i did! you're marked as one on the thread...anyway, here's your guyses ceremony~!
~~~~~~~~

Crystalstar: Let all cats who are old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a clan meeting! Today SnowClan gains 3 new apprentices!

Crystalstar: Mistkit, Seedkit and Goldenkit(isnt that name taken btw...?), you have all reached the age of six moons and are ready to become apprentices. From this moment on until you receive your warrior names you shall be known as Mistpaw, Seedpaw and Goldenpaw! Bearclaw, you havent had an apprentice for a while, you shall mentor Mistpaw. Sorrelleaf too should have another apprentice (unless you already do :O), I give you Seedpaw to train. And Starfang i give you Goldenpaw to train.

SnowClan: Mistpaw! Seedpaw! Goldenpaw!

@grayclaw: true that lol.
@demonpuppy: i'm the leader. technically i have different accounts, The Panda_Kitty and Senor Ducky, and now Fallingstar_StarClan, i'm just too lazy to get on each of them to post.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:56 pm
Yay! Congraz Mistpaw/Seedpaw/Goldenpaw!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:15 pm
Woo hoo! I'm Mistpaw now! Sweetness!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:37 pm
Woot Woot! Go Goldenpaw and Seedpaw! (Those are my cats.)  

ch3shire_c4t

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:34 am
WOAH!!! That means I have an apprentice now.... when did that happen?!?! XD Stupid school keeping me off the computer....

Sorry Seedpaw! We can train whenever you're ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:13 am
Yay!  

ch3shire_c4t

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:32 pm
Drippingkit has done her 6th post can I be an App med cat?!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 pm
Can we train now, Bearclaw?  

LeonWavreon

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 pm
Yeah! I'm waiting for you in the apprentices training forum.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:07 pm
Okiez!  

LeonWavreon

xXxAngelic_LadyxXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:30 pm
Oi so snowsongs my mentor now right! YAY! Can we go train now? 4laugh Oh and sorry for not posting right away ive been having computer problems  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:21 pm
DemonPuppyNinja101
Drippingkit has done her 6th post can I be an App med cat?!

Frostfang, for the last time, YOU ARE A FIRECLAN CAT!!! all other cats (Jaggedfox, Drippingkit) are ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS. they can't be 'official' in any way.

On that happy note...It's time for a warrior ceremony!

Crystalstar: Let all Cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a Clan Meeting! Today SnowClan gets a new warrior!

Crystalstar: Dovepaw, you have been training very hard these last few moons. Sorrelleaf, is Dovepaw ready to become a warrior?

Sorrelleaf: She is.

Crystalstar: Then by the Power of StarClan, I hereby give you your warrior name. Dovepaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Doveflight. StarClan honors your enthusiasm and spirit, and welcome you as a full member of SnowClan.

SnowClan: Doveflight! Doveflight!

Congratulations, Doveflight!!!!!!! 4laugh  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXxAngelic_LadyxXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:23 pm
YAY!!!!!!!!!!I'm so HAPPY! 4laugh  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash