Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Creative Title in the Works! (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:22 pm
He stood up quickly, but was incapable of saying anything hurtful to the girl he had a crush on. She hurt him there. He was quite capable of dishing out some nasty insults of his own, it was one of his strongpoints. It took a lot not to snap back at her. "Yeah well.. fine.", he said, stopping himself, putting his hands in his pockets, and walking away quickly in the opposite direction, storming up to his dorm room.
He found himself writing a poem, with a caption at the top, that read,

To Mehgan,
I hope this isn't too, "lovey-dovey".

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Both are beautiful
And sweet
Like you ~
You are like my heaven
And every moment I spend away from you
Is like hell
Every time I am around you
My knees fall weak, and my heart swells ~
Your eyes
Are as brilliant and stunning as the sun
From the first moment I laid mine on yours
I knew you were the one ~
You're as beautiful as Christmas morning
Which with every passing day, draws near
And after having found you
I know what present I'd like most, this year ~

With infinite love,
Your most devoted admirer

, he finished. He'd pay off his dorm buddy to write it up for him in fancy lettering later. He sat and read it several times, hoping she'd like it.His room mate walked in at that moment, and Dan rushed to his feet. "I uh, got another for you.", he said, holding the piece of paper up. "Goody.", his room mate responded.
After some pleading, Dan had convinced his room mate to actually slip the poem under her dormroom door. "Now hold on man, are you serious?? YOU do it!" "Dude, please, just this once, I swear this is the last time just do it I'll owe you one c'mon just really quick no one will see you!", Dan pleaded in response.
The tall, lanky art major looked both ways, slid the note under the door, and walked away quickly.
Dan watched anxiously from a distance, and then closed the door to his room. "Uhhhooh... he was supposed to knock first..", he complained quietly, walking back into his room.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:16 pm
Meghan walked up to her room, passing a tall guy as she went. She smiled politely and continued to her room. She opened the door and noticed a small letter. She eyed it then picked it up. She unfolded and read the beautiful writing. She stood in the door way, her eyes watering. She smiled idiotically and chewed on her lip. She really wanted to meet him. She grabbed a pen and paper and wrote elegantly across the page. "I want to meet you. Please tell me who you are." She taped the note to her door and had it addressed to her admirer. She sat in her room and began the waiting for him to come.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:46 pm
He peeked open his door. His poem seemed to be taped to her door. That was odd. He snuck down and saw that it was a note, adressed to him. He looked around, then pulled it off as slowly and quietly as possible, and tiptoed away in case she had heard him. He waited a few seconds around a corner before running up to his dorm door and slipping inside. Well his art major was gone, now. Luckily, Dan happened to be excellent at cursive, when he actually tried. He neatly printed a short response, but it took him a good twenty minutes, since he had to make sure to make it perfect, and then examined it.
We've met before, and we'll meet again. In due time, I hope I am able to gather the courage to show you who I am.
Till then, have a great day at school, and good luck with your classes.

Love,
Your most adherent admirer

He stealthily stuck it to her door and left. She'd notice it eventually.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:58 pm
Meghan had heard a soft creak outside her door and quickly lept to her feet. She threw open the door and saw the note. Her heart rate quickened as she read it. She chewed on her lip, trying to think of whom she had met. She'd met a lot of people... She frowned. "This is not fun." She muttered sadly. She wanted to know who could write such beautiful things and send such expensive flowers. She went back into her dorm disheartened then began a list of who it could be.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:12 pm
He smirked, deciding that he'd act like his normal obnoxious self whenever he saw her, grabbing his bright red jacket and heading out the door. He didin't know what got into his head to make him do what he was about to do next, but he did it anyway. For fun, maybe. He knocked a little tune on her door, and then patiently waited, ready to cut her off from speaking the moment she opened it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:40 pm
Meghan looked up from her list and walked over to the door. She pulled it open with an expecting look and her face dropped when she saw him in the door. "Hello. Can I help you?" She asked, leaning against the door frame, with her arms crossed across her chest. She twirled a hair boredly and waited.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:04 pm
"HEYYYY CUTIE!! Lookin' HOT as EVer! Yo yo check it out; I just wanted to say.." He was smiling dumbly the whole time. It was then he realized he had come to her door and knocked only to have no prepared response whatsoever. "Youuu are.. awesome. Keep up the good work.", he said with a grin, giving her two thumbs up. "NOW if you'll excuse MEEEE, I've got some BIZZ NAZZ to attend to. TA!", he called gayly, waltzing off merrily down the hall and turning out of sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:03 am
Meghan just stood there with a blank look on her face. She rolled her eyes and shook her head and returned to her list. She laid her head on her desk as she started to doodle little hearts. "I feel like a second grader." She laughed and got up. She looked at the flowers with a grin. She called up flower shops and began to ask questions.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:00 pm
The people at the flower shop probably woulden't know what the heck she was talking about. Especially because she probably called the one he first went to. The closest one didin't have as many roses as he wanted, so he had gone all the way to the next town to buy them.
He spent the rest of the day out, with 'how to do something sweet for Mehgan next' lurked in the back of his mind. He just wanted to start his classes already, he coulden't stand waiting. He spend a while at the university library on the computer, messing around.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:32 am
Meghan sighed, angered that these florists were such idiots. She left her room and headed down to the library, hoping to get some reading done before classes began. She pulled out her glasses and gently placed them on her face. She pulled one of the assigned books out of the shelf and made her way over to the reading chairs and slumped into one and began to read quietly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:43 pm
After a double take, to confirm that yes, indeed, she had just walked into the library, and was only a few yards away from him, he realized that he was a terrible lyer. He hoped she didin't interrogate him, to see if it was he that was doing all these things for her. His face would turn red, he'd get shify, eventually start to sweat. But with his luck, if he got up and went for the exit she'd probably spot him, and he'd either run away like a maniac or most likely reluctantly stand there and talk to her.
He spun around in his computer chair to face her. She was sitting with her back to him. He had another dumb idea.
He trotted over and then slid his hands on her sholders, and began to massage her thoroughly. He usually only did this to guys, back in high school, and it was funny, sometimes. "Hey Meg. Ya' look a little TENSE. What's up!?", he said in a silly voice.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:59 pm
Meghan looked up at him but didn't remove his hands. Truth betold... she loved the feeling. "Hi." She said softly, putting a bookmark in the book. "I happen to be doing some summer reading before classes start." She stated, pointing to the book in her lap. She lifted her hand and ran a hand through her hair. She smirked slightly and took his hand, pulling around so she could look at him. "You wouldnt happen to have seen who has been putting flowers and notes infront of my room?" She asked sweetly, gently running her hand up his arm and through his hair. She pulled him closer, "I would really love it if you could help me." She whispered as she batted her eyelashes  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:21 pm
He blushed, but only a little. He faded into fantasy world for a moment, picturing himself saying, "I WILL!!!", he shouted, leaping into the air dramatically. "IT was MEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Instead of doing that... "I.. would too. BELEIVE YOU ME.", he said, then snapping out of it. "Wait a second; notes and FLOWers?? Someone's leaving you notes and FLOWers?? A guy??", he said, as if it were suprising that she wasn't a lesbian or something, and sounding rather jelous.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:25 pm
Meghan pouted cutely and gently put a finger under his chin, looking right into his eyes. "You're sure." She asked, gently pulling him towards her and kissing his cheek gently. She pulled back and batted her eyelashes gently. "Please. I really need to know. I think I might really like this guy and I don't even know who he is." She whispered sadly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:28 pm
Now his face flushed red and he slowly looked up for a second, avoiding eye contact, and honestly thinking how to tell her right then that it was him. He snapped out of it and surpised himself when he managed to keep his cool. "I'm CERTAIN. Didin't even leave a name, though?? HOW ruuude.", he said, finishing with a british accent. He tried his acting skills, beggining to look upset. "Maybe it's that-..no..nevermind.", he said, shaking his head.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff