Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:43 pm

Zack looked into her eyes and saw the colors twist and change in her eyes. "The color changeing thing?" he asked. "My skin is pale white, I don't think colorful eyes will make you stick out," he reassured her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Maria shook her head "Keep looking.." if he looked deep enough he could see her past. She's never been able to understand it. The trush was..her 'father' wasn't her father at all.She was kidnapped from birth. He injected her with tools..and pulled Experiments on her in her sleep. She was beaten if she did or said anything wrong. The brutality was endless....

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:08 am

Zack looked as deep as he could and...he saw it. Her past, her 'father', the experiments, her fears, her doubts. All of it. He didn't know if some of the reason he was able to see it all was his vampire eyes, but he continued to gaze into them. He couldn't turn away...he began to feel her pains, her scars, her experiments. He was feeling her past. He tensed and breathed in deep to stifle a scream at all the pain, coming at once. He didn't want to look anymore, this pain, these fears...he wanted to understand her but, this pain...all at once. "Ah!" he yelled as he pulled himself away from her. His head snapped around to face away from her. "I'm sorry I yelled," he apologized to Maria. He still felt his body tingling from the pain, and that was just a minature representation of her life. "I'm sorry no one came, I'm sorry no one was there to save you," he said now knowing how strong mentally and emotionally this female was... had to be.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:50 am

Maria expected that he would do somthing like that. "Dont be.." she murmered. She curled her knees to her chest.After fiddling with her skirt she layed her head on her knee's. "See..I grew up to it.." she inhaled,remebering and started to shake..she wasn't going to cry. It was forbidded... "I could let a little girl see that...or the mail man..its.." she buried her face in her knees

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:48 am

He heard the shaking in Maria's voice and the held back tears. He knelt beside her and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. Zack couldn't help, but want to cry with her. "I'm no mail man, but I'm here for you just as well," he said, trying to be comforting...he wasn't that great with his words.He just shut up and held her close.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:42 am

Maria closed her eyes tightly. She snuggled into him.If she was going to have comfort..she was going to take it in.She didn't say anything..she didn't know what to say.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:13 am

Zack held her close as her eyes closed tighter. "Maria, I....I love you," he said finally.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:59 am

Maria didn't know what that meant. She didn't know anything..that hurt her.She could tell by his voice that it was somthing very personal. She just couldn't grasp that. That made the thick tears slide down her cheeks. She started crying. The tears looked like oil streaks staining her face.. Another thing she hated about herself. She just put her hands to her face and cried. "I'm sorry.." she whispered. "I just dont know what that means.." she cried harder.She didn't know anything..and it made her feel worthless.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:17 am

"Maria...." he whispered as he grasped her hands and moved them from her face. He kissed her tear streaks at their drip point. "It means I'm here for you any time you need me. It means I never want you to be in pain. It means I want our life to be perfect, I want your lovliest and happiest dreams and fantasyies to come true. I want you to always have Ice cream when you want it. And... And most of all, I want to give you all this, but I ask nothing in return. I love you, means I care for you deeply. Means I want to be beside you every day and night, means I want you to always be happy. Means I want to take your past off your mind, and replace it with a great present, and bright future," he said before kissing each of her eyelids and then kissing her soft colorful lips. Some life returned to his face as he spoke the last part. "It means that my life is yours," he smiled, tears wanting to ecscape his eyes. "Maria, I love you," Zack said once more, realizing how much fit in one little phrase.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:10 am

Maria looked at him speechless. Nobody ever said anything like that too her before.She noticed the life return in him and it made her smile. Though the smudges on her cheeks were starting to fade..her tears ceased. She leaned up on her knees and kissed him on the lips,putting her hand on his cheek.Her finger tips on his cheeks alluminated gentley...giving more life. She didn't know why she was doing this...but it felt right.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:39 am

Zack noticed her reaction and followed suit. His warm arms held her waist, his right hand moveing to behind her head as he held her gently in his grasp. He kissed her back passionately. He loved her, he loved this moment, he just loved it all. He felt all the life in his body and wanted it to stay, if only just so that he could devote his 'life' to her.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:48 pm

Maria just kissed him till she was breathless. When she pulled away she only moved far enough to breath.Her lips hovered his,just standing there breathing. She slowley ran her hands through his hair. She smiled and single..'normal' tear,crystal clear escaped her eye. "I love you too.." she kissed him softly one more time.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:49 pm

((how could you think I'd forget an Rp such as this? I wouldn't forget an Rp this good.))
Zack heard the soft sweet response and smiled into the soft kiss after it. He felt the tear drip down her face and he kissed it away, kissing it from her beautiful face. Blood pulsed through his veins. If only for 5 minutes, he was alive. He felt the warmth and held her close in it. He was glad she said those words and from her emotional tearing((tearage...crying!)), he knew that it was true.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:19 pm

[[srry..]]
She smiled and kissed him again softly,laying her head against his heart. She smiled loving that she could give him this..somthing she could do that made someone happy. She snuggled into him not wanting to let go.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 am

((don't worry about it. I would've thought the same thing. Btw: Merry Christmas!))
He felt her snuggle close into him. Zack liked how well she fit in his arms, strike that, he loved how well she fit into his arms. He felt her tight hold and held her gently back. "Happy?" he asked, hopeing that she truely was happy, for once in her twisted and cruel life, he wanted her to be happy.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff