Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O
Insult the Poster Above You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:54 pm
Yeah, well if you really want me to contribute to Gaia, go tell that lazy bum of a man Gambino to get off his butt and do something better than flashing people and Laughing at re-runs of Ron Bruce. Just a little tip, you know, to motivate him. Say it's from Yours truly also.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:13 pm
Actually, I would love to but I am no longer under the employment of Mr. Gambino. I unofficially sent in my resignation when I fled to escape the zombie epidemic.

Judging by your lack of intelligence, you seem to be an unfortunate after-effect of the incident.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:04 pm
Well, no DUH!

Okay. So I'm just randomly walking around as a zombie, minding my own zombie buisness. You know, 'Oh look, pretty bird', or 'Hello Mistar ((yes, Mistar.)) flower.'. When all of a sudden, this freak stabs a fifty foot needle into my undead brain and give's this battle cry. Like, what the h.e.l.l? So after it's like, 'Oh look. No P- GAAAAAHHHHHH!!!'. Really now. Have you ever had your heart stop then restart in mere moments? I think not.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:27 pm
I'm sorry, I was mistaken.

Even the zombie after-effects give more intelligent replies than you.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:38 pm
Pfft. Atleast I have a brain. Which was both alive, like now, and undead. Somthing that you lack, experience, my good friend. E.X.P.E.R.E.I.E.N.C.E.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:26 pm
If you are trying to insult my intelligence, it would help to spell out E.X.P.E.R.I.E.N.C.E correctly.

And how, pray tell, may something be alive and undead?  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:55 pm
Easy. Somthing that isn't alive at all, though it's alive. DUH. Not really that hard to understand Science geek.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:24 pm
Something may only be alive or dead. If it is alive, it's heart pumps blood and it breaths oxygen. When it is dead, it no longer produces blood and no longer breaths.

That is not so hard to understand, fool.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:34 pm
Well. What kind of a labtech are you? The undead are things that are not alive, but neither dead. Tell me how that works, geek.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:09 am
User Image
Tell me again, why do you have 1 eye? It looks like your squinting underneath a blanket to hide from the monster under your bed.

((I know, I'm bad at this game, im not used insulting anyone but my stepmother and father))  

Lady Ceil Phantomhive

LabTechZ003
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:33 pm
Maybe it's because the scarf is covering the other!

Tell me, did you ever develop the concept of object permenance?

(Do not worry. Just try your best.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:01 pm
((I'm sure you'll do fine! 8D))

The other what? You make no sence at all already, so could you atleast try to be more pacific?  

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Ironic Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:37 am
you must have some problem with word formation, perhaps dropped on your cranium at birth, either that or you've never even seen a dictionary because your spelling my friend is atrocious xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:48 am
At least she does not depend on weirdly-proportioned smiley faces to express her emotions.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:32 pm
Lack of words, huh? Surprising. Spelt wrong, yeah. But you know what?

I wish to decapitate you somnambulism masticating freak while you are being defenestrated and cornobbled by a lackadaisical schlub as you exsanguinate on the floor. You shall then gain Aphasia and I hope you revel in the disturbed place inside your head.

Please, if you can top what goes on inside my head, then please do so. I'm waiting.

Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff