Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:40 pm
"Let us have a crack at heaven." Jasmine growled, her wrath influencing her. "I want to wreak havoc on their perfect little world!"

Rose, up in heaven, resting before taking the hard journey back to earth, sneezed. Her friend laughed and said, "Someone talking about you?" Rose sighed. "Or heaven." Rose said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:55 pm
Gila looked at the demon when he said that."What makes you think i am going to attack the gods and heaven.I have my own plans to seek treasure."He said."Besides the gods have done nothing to me."He said  

Archon Thorne

Distinct Member

4,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:01 pm

Milly giggled, "That sounds very good! I agree with uh... whats your name uh human?" She sweat dropped asking.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:07 pm
"Jasmine." She said. "It would be safer to attack as a group, so we should vote." She GLARED at everyone, daring anyone to disagree.  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archon Thorne

Distinct Member

4,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:27 pm
"I am not traveling with you fools.I am traveling to the golden city of Chipoli .
Known for its halls of gold and treasures beyond any mans dream."He said trying to persuade Milly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:34 pm

Milly bit her tongue wondering what to do after hearing this offer, but after a couple of minutes she spoke " As much as it kills me to say this... I rather stay with Oblivion and Jasmine... " She turned to look at Gila, " I don't like you... you melted gold in front of me and taunted me... Your offer tortures me madly for declining it... "

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:53 pm
"Heaven is the perfect world." Jasmine reminded Ann. "Who knows what truely is there."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:01 pm

" still... its GOLD! Gold is basically my world!" Milly growled, get mad that she has to take a side in this mini conflict.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:08 pm
Jasmine sighed impatiently, digging her nails into her own hand to keep herself from becoming too wrathful.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:24 am
Gila pulled out the real bag of gold."That other bag was full of chocolate gold."He said.Then he pulled out another big bag of gold."It pays to be a mercenary "He said  

Archon Thorne

Distinct Member

4,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:51 am
oblivion"a golden city you say. if something that big were to fall into ower hands,the gods would......"
a look of fear appered across his face, as he pointed to the sky
a rimg of silver appered. from the ring a armored being appered, as if walking though a door
oblivion"the moon fighter god,aura"
the bing looked down at them
aura"it has been awile, abyss fighter oblivion. im sad to say but im going to have to eliminat you all to protect heven. even if my fello gods do not wish it"
oblivion,with a smile of twisted posture"hahahaha,a fight to the eath like old time sake.fine, eat this"
takeing a blade from his flames"sciling sun surge"
the ball of fire hit aura,but nothing happend
aura" you cant hit me like that,you rush into things far to fast. have you forgotten my stone moon skill?"
oblivion and aura"now ill pass judment for your crimes"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:04 pm

Milly jumped back when Oblivion started fighting a god, "Ek a god?! this is bad..."

~at the Capital city of the mountain~
Toki was enjoying a cup of coffee and was writing a letter to her brother, Eros, back home. "Ah Eros you would love it here!" Toki said, after finishing her letter.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:40 am
Jasmine was also taken aback. "That was fast.." She muttered. She just had a thought. Aura appeared too quickly... She must had been watching them.. For how long?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:07 pm
oblivion"be carefull of him. hi is more powerfull for someresone"
aura, takeing his time"that is becuse i have became the inbodyment of the vertue of patince. i came early for i know it will take time to purei...."
oblivion"hellfire twister"
in a flash oblivion appered infount of aura, with a tornato of black flame behind him
aura"you rush yourslef,and leave your comrads open,black moon"
a jet black ball rockes infrount of milly
oblivion"look out,that is 1 mill times gravity,you will be crused"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:15 pm
Jasmine took out her double edged sword, and let her Wrath take over, forming a huge energy shot, and slammed it towards the jet black ball.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff