Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Family... (POST UR PROFILES NOW!!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konekoko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 am
((YA!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:48 am
(@Eagleheart: Patchstar made one for each of the leaders...I need to put mine on my sig)
(@Konekoko: What blond you talking about?)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Konekoko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:43 am
((nvm, lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:58 pm
Leslie woke the next moringto sun shining through her window. "Mmm...maybe i'll just lie here for a few more minutes..." she said as she shifted and started to fall back asleep. "AUNTIE ROSE!!!!! LORAN JUST SNEEZED INTO MY COCOA PUFFS ON PURPOSE!!!!!!" Silver screeched from the kitchen. Leslie's eyes flew open, "...or not." Leslie got up, brushed out her hair, put it into a pony, and flitted out the bedroom door and down the stairs. "Silver, make yourself another bowl and eat it away from Loran. And Loran, what have I told you about projectile sneezing?"  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:05 pm
Loran laughed and shrugged. She grabbed her poptart and headed for her room. "Hey, Silver! If you want a ride to school you better eat fast!" She yelled as she got dress and ready for school.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:32 pm
(>.< jealous?)
Rose's eye's flew open when she heard Silver. "ugh. . " she mumbled. Rose then heard her sister Leslie get up next door. ". . . i told you about projectile sneezing?" Rose snickered and rolled over. "AH!" she yelped realizing she just rolled into empty space. Rose landed upside down with a thud. "ow. . . " she moaned.
(p.s. 30 ROCK!!!!!! AH I LOVE UR SIGGy!!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:21 am
(hey!!! i thought u were trying to revive this thread!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 pm
Mindy pulled her pillow over her head. She didn't want to go to school. She had stayed up until three watching Teen Titans.
(( xd I love this show! Never stayed up till three watching it though... But it sounds like fun XD))

%

Darien wandered downstairs and looked around at the confusion. What a weird family. he thought. Great.  

Konekoko

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:27 am
(ah! i heart teen titans >.< beast boy is my fav)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:26 pm
(ME TOO! Raven is my second fav!)

Loran swung on her backpack and walked into the kitchen. "Hurry up Silver!" She yelled and went to the bottom of the stairs."Mindy! Are you going to walk to school again or are you ready?"

She noticed the new kid of the family. "You coming to school?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:38 pm
((Can I join?
Clan Name: Dragongirl26
Position in Clan: Warrior
Family Name: Wrath Clifford
Family Rank: adopted son
Pic: User Image
Other: Is a bit quiet but kind and caring ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:20 pm
( xd oh Wrath)
Rose stumbled into the hall way. "Loran your too loud!" She complained leaning over the banister.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:32 pm
Loran laughed. "I'm sorry!" She yelled even louder and walked towards the door. "Hurry up! I'm leaving!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:08 pm
No duh. Darien replied. "Well, if it's optional..."

%

Mindy wandered into her mother's room. "Mooooooom. Do I have to go to school? I'm exhausted."  

Konekoko

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:00 pm
Wrath got his backpack on and got ready to go to school  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers