Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
War! Part 2 (O.O ITS FINISHED!!!! O.O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:46 am
(( is reading the little review thingy at the first thread enough or do I have to read all throughout all of the posts? *shudders* ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:26 pm
((i don't know. It might take a little longer to read them all, but it will let you understand the forum completely. If you don't feel like reading it all, just ask me or Crystalstar to give you a quick little paragraph or two on what has happened so far.))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm
(I'll save you the suffering and give you a short review. Well all my little pals are going to go save Blackstar (leafpetal) from Kria (me). Nothing really is happening. You can just kinda wonder around or something and some how get with our group.)

Kria unlocked the door, "I'm sorry. We thought you were our enemy because you suddenly attacked me." She said and everyone moved away from the door. "Come," Kira motioned and glanced down the hall. "They are close."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erin ran after Moon, who had suddenly charged down the hall. Everyone else close behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:02 pm
Alright, but that better not happen again, Blackstar said. Blackstar walked out of the cage. Just to show you that i am one of you, i'll go personally ahead and kill as many of Erin's group that comes anywhere near here. With that, Blackstar ran ahead down the hall. When she came within a few feet of Erin and Moon, she growled. Why are you here? I will kill you all if i must! Come any closer and i will rip you to shreads! Blackstar continued to growl and got into a fighting stance, ready to leap and tear the throats out of every single one of them, even though her head still hurt for some reason and there was a small bump that is visable on her forehead.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:49 pm
Erin and Moon stared at Blackstar, "What? Blackstar, we're-" Erin began, but Moon growled. She is no longer one of us, she tricked us! She growled and jumped at Blackstar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jake and the rest ran ahead, towards where Kira and the rest were. He charged straight at Kria and the began to spar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:55 pm
Blackstar jumped out of the way of Moon, then jumped up on top of Moon. Blackstar clawed her back, then jumped off. Moon turned and lunged at Blackkstar, but she jumped on top of Moon and pinned her down. What do you mean i am no longer one of you? I didn't trick you. I was in a cage and Kira told me i was one of her. I know i am not a kit, but all i remember is waking up there with my forehead hurting. Now that i think about it, i think there is a bump on my forehead......... And i think there was a dent in the bars, Blackstar said, still on top of Moon.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:21 pm
Moon turned until she was facing Blackstar, her head was out of shape and a small bump was on top. Listen, Moon began and told Blackstar about her life before she got the bump. You hate Kira! She hates you! She stared at Blackstar for a long moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erin stabbed a soldier and attacked another, more soldiers had joined once the battle had started. As she killed the soldier she glanced over at Jake and Kira. Jake was having an easier time than Erin was, but that was probably because even though Erin had studied for five years she still had not mastered the sword.

She dodged a sword and did two back-flips. When she landed she dropped her sword and strung her bow quickly. Soon she was firing at every soldier in sight.

Something cold and sharp touched Erin's neck, "Don't move."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:42 pm
Blackstar got off of Moon. I don't know why, but i believe you. Now i will show Kira to fear me! Blackstar growled. She ran down the hall and saw Kira holding a sword to Erin's neck. KIRA!!! Blackstar roared and bowled Kira over, making sure the sword didn't cut Erin. You lied to me! Blackstar slashed at Kira. You said i was on your side! YOU LIED! You betrayed me! Blackstar slashed Kira with her claws once more, then Blackstar got up and went over to Erin. Are you alright? I'm sorry that i stood in your way. I'm sorry. I'll show you that i am on of you. Blackstar turned around to Kira, but stayed in front of Erin. If you want to hurt Erin, you will have to go through me!  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:10 pm
Kira laughed, "I did not lie to you. You were once my pet, but then you decided to join her." She said it with pure hate. She moved her eyes away from Blackstar to Erin. "Do you know who your mother is, Erin?"

Erin's eyes grew sad and she shook her head, "Sayuri. She is your mother. She lied to you because she was to young to actually have children." Kira stood and took a few steps back, "So we're all related because I'm your grandmother."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erin stared at Kira, "It can't be! She is three years older than me!"

Kira shook her head, "No. She lied about her age too. She is really ten years older than you."

"Then who is my father?"

Kira shook her head, "Only Sayuri knows." She reached out a hand. "I loved Sayuri, but she would not listen to me. She lied to you, but she told me everything about you. Come, and I will tell you everything about your mother." Erin looked back at where Jake was. Two soldiers were holding him, other soldiers were holding the animals and others down. Moon came running in just as Kira told her.

Moon shook her head, "Do not trust her. She will kill you!"

Erin looked at her lioness, "Did you know?" Moon's eyes grew sad as she nodded. "No!" Erin screamed. "Everyone I know and love is a liar! Everyone..." She looked up at Kira. "Except you." She walked past Blackstar and took Kira's hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:45 pm
Erin............ Blackstar said. I promised that i would follow you. If you go with Kira, then i have no choice to follow you. Blackstar walked over to Kira and bowed her head. I'm sorry........... your majesty. I wish for you to forgive me for attacking you. I wish to be........ your pet again.......... if you allow me to.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:56 pm
Kira patted Blackstar on the head, "Of course."
```````````````````````````````````````````
Moon shook her head, "Erin! Please!" Erin ignored her, a tear fell down her face. Moon roared in pain, turned at ran.
Erin looked at Kira then at her friends, "Please let them go..." She stared at Jake. He looked up, met her eyes for a second, but looked down. Erin's sadness turned to anger, "You have no idea what I've been through!" She screamed at Jake.

Kira nodded and the soldiers let them go, "Leave." Kira said and walked away. Blackstar and Erin close behind. Erin paused by Jake, "Please just leave."
Jake didn't look up, just nodded. He stood and walked after Moon. Thoraxo and the others followed close behind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:59 pm
Thank you, your majesty. Unlike before, i now swear my undieing loyalty to you, Blackstar said and bowed. When she got up, Blackstar then looked at Kira's scratches that she gave her. Blackstar licked them gently, making sure that the wounds were clean so they won't get infected. I'm deeply sorry. I had no idea what was going on. So what are we to do now, your majesty?  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:07 pm
Kira glanced at Blackstar, "Exactly what I promised." She looked at Erin and told her what Sayuri had told her.
`````````````````````````````````````
Moon ran, she could still feel Erin's mind and she was at least five miles from Kira's castle. "Moon!" Behind her, Thoraxo raced after her. She ignored him and ran faster. Slowly Erin's mind faded and was soon lost. Moon stopped and breathed heavily, "She has betrayed me..."

Thoraxo came up next to her, "She just found out the biggest thing of her life. Do you really blame her?"

Moon shook her head, "I should have told her, but I promise Sayuri I would never." She looked at Thoraxo. "Do you think I was right to do that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:13 pm
Thank you. Now if you excuse me, i need to think over what has happened, Blackstar said, and walked over to a corner. She lied down and sent a message to Moon. Moon. I am sorry, but i think Erin will be okay with Kira. I can feel that you didn't want to break a promise, but if you want to still be with Erin, you must come to Kira. She will probably let you be with Erin as long as you stay on her side. Please. At least think about what i said........... for Erin..........  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:26 pm
Moon growled, I will never join her! Erin can join her, but I will not!

Thoraxo sighed, "What will we do now?"

"Attack!" Moon said.
```````````````````````````````````````````````
Kira pet Erin's hair. Blackthorn entered, What are we going to do?

Kira shook her head and waved him away. He bowed and walked out.
```````````````````````````````````````````````
Jake threw a chair, they were back at Erin's cabin. Thoraxo had gone after Moon, Bree and Beka had gone back to their mountain so he was all alone. He let his anger show itself. Eventually he fell to the floor tired. Thoraxo, what does Moon want to do?

Attack...  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces