Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:17 pm
Tournament Finals!!!!

Kirby

vs.

Wolf

The winner will recieve a unique treat upon arrival at the Hall of Battle!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:18 pm
((And now, the first real test of your battling skills. Have fun, and may the best player win!))  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Travis rode along the sand dunes of the desolate planet listening to his Ipod and singing along with the song "Psycho groupie cocaine crazy
Psycho groupie cocaine crazy
Psycho groupie coke
Makes you high makes you hide Makes you really want to go, stop,
Psycho groupie cocaine crazy Psycho groupie coke,Makes you high,makes you hide
Makes you really want to think and stop.
Stop your eyes from flowing out." *ring ring ring* Travis takes his headphones off and answers his cell "this is Travis" the woman from earlier was on the other end "hello Mr.touchdown" "oh its you what do I owe the pleasure?" "nice to hear you to I just wanted to tell you that the final match between wolf and Kirby will be starting soon so you best head back" "OK thanks" he hangs up,pulls a 180 tern and heads back to the center resuming what he was doing " So you want the world to stop.
Stop in and watch your body fully drop.
From the time you were a,
Psycho, groupie, cocaine, crazy.
So you want to see the show.
You really don’t have to be a ** From the time you were a,Psycho groupie cocaine crazy Psycho groupie cocaine crazy Psycho groupie coke Makes you high makes you hide Makes you really want to go, stop"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:58 am
(this is going to be fun. and also rather time consuming with the amount of posts were gonna need. oh well. ill start it off.)

Kirby's wounds had be treated with great efficiency and he felt better than before the match with Captain Falcon. Those medical droids do a great job.
Kirby casually walked up the steps to the arena. The layout had changed somewhat. The actual battlefield was larger than before and it had a rather festive look to it. It was set up for the finals, no doubt. The crowd cheered as Kirby walked to the center of the stage and waved to the entire crowd. Wolf had yet to enter the stage. He was, undoubtedly, on the way.

(the last part of that was not me controlling wolf. just to clarify. i want to avoid scrutiny and allegations.)  

Kirby The 3rd

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:47 pm
((I don't mind you controlling Wolf a little bit,you can do it if you want biggrin ))

Wolf walked cooly into the arena,knowing he was late.He waved and clapped with crowd once again,and decided to do a little flip as well to get them all riled up.He smiled widely at Kirby,teeth showing."This is going to be fun,Puffball"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:29 pm
((Yes it is. *puts on eager face* mrgreen ))  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:30 pm
Travis after a few minutes came into view of the center "hope I didn't miss it" he said as he proceed to press the brakes witch for some reason refused to work "what the ? WHO ***ED WITH THE BRAKES?" Travis shouted as he went full throttle towards the center "ohshitohsithoshitOHSHIT" he and his bike were flung to,and wedged in,the west arena area wall as wolf finished his taunt."ahhhhhh don't mind me?"he said sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:32 pm
The Master sat back in his chair, watching a screen in front of him. So, these are the finalists, are they? He watched as one of them waved to the crowd, as the other did a small backflip. He barely noticed the motorcycle that crashed through the wall, so focused was he on the pending battle.

This should be interesting.

A male voice echoed throughout the stadium.

"Let the match of Kirby versus Wolf O'Donnell begin!"  

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:05 pm
(here we go.)

The emcee's voice rang in Kirby's ears. It was his cue to attack. He began running back and forth at a blinding speed. Wolf's eyes followed him easily. But how were his reflexes? Kirby turned and ran towards Wolf and leapt into the air. Wolf's arms instictively flew up, covering his face defensively. Kirby paused in the air and inhaled, sucking Wolf in. He absorbed his abilities and spit him out, landing him in the far wall. Small cracks spread from the area where he hit it. Kirby had headgear similar to Wolf's. He also had his ears and a scanner over his right eye. He turned quickly and drew an exacty copy of Wolf's blaster. He fired a large amount of laser rounds from the pistol. Green hail flew towards Wolf at incredible speeds.

(take it away, Fairy. i hope i didnt control Wolf too much, did i? and for those of you who dont know, wolfs blaster fires green lazers in Brawl. just to clarify.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:49 pm
((This is going to be a dangerous fight mrgreen ))

Wolf was stunned by Kirby's speed,and hardly knew what hit him when he crashed against the arena wall,narrowly missing the motorbike jutting out of it.He quickly jumped up and dodged Kirby's lasers,which were being fired from a duplicate of his blaster."Hey,that's not fair,stealing peoples weapons"He grinned,getting serious.Wolf launched himself at Kirby,claws extended,intending on grabbing the puffball.As his claws grabbed Kirby,he was surprised the balloon-like fighter didn't burst.He swung Kirby towards the wall,wondering if his aerodynamics were like a balloons.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:10 pm
Travis sat back rather relaxed considering he was practically in the crossfire "well least I got the best seat" he said as wolfs body narrowly missed him  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:53 pm
((Just so you know, we are now nearing the end of what I call Chapter One: Midway Planet.
Soon, we will be reaching Chapter Two: The Games Begin.
I have not decided yet whether or not to start a new thread per chapter, but I'm leaning toward 'yes'))  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:19 pm
(well a new thread per chapter may be a bad Idea *10 threads later* but eh who am I to judge?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:01 pm
Wolf's recovery was done with a blinding speed. Kirby was caught off guard, caught in his grasp. He was flung through the air like a large pink baseball. Kirby inhaled just a second before contacting the wall. He bounced off of it like he was made of rubber. He floated gently to the ground and let out his breath. A smile played at his lips. Never before was he so evenly matched. Kirby ran at wolf twice as fast as he had before. He rammed him surprisingly hard for something that looked so soft. He regained his balance and did a backflip catching Wolf on the chin and popping him up into the air. Kirby drew his blaster again and fired another flurry of lazers.

(sorry i wasnt on for awhile. youtube ate my soul lol.)  

Kirby The 3rd

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:36 pm
Travis watched from his improvised seat still enjoying him self seemingly on kirbys side"that a puffball waste him!" tho as if to help keep the sparks flying "hey balto you gonna take that from him!?"
(ya but its evilly awesome!!!!! twisted )  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff