Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:06 pm

She was in the middle of a yawn when she heard him and luaghed. "Naw.I think I'm a big girl" she rolled her eyes and finished the section. She put her book down. "Um..I guess I'll see you tommorow." she shrugged and got up heading for the stairs.She knew he wasn't the type to stray from his duties.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:39 pm

He shot up to his feet. "Oh, yeah, okay, sure, um, well.. the offer still stands. In case you ever change your mind. You're sure now?", he called, standing at the base of the stairs, reffering to tucking her in and telling her a bedtime story.

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Amanda chuckled. "I'm sure. Goodnight Dan" she smiled softly and went to her room.She knew he knew the way out. She sighed and started pulling her pj's out, getting ready for bed.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:05 pm

He bit his lip softly. "RIGHT-O! I'll just.. lock the door behind me!", he called up the stairs, turning and walking for the front door. As soon as he got outside, he went over how he thought the day went in his head. He walked across the street. "Well that went well. That last part. But you could've..." Dan mumbled to himself quietly, which he did sometimes when no one was around. One, she had tried to run away from him for half the night, and two, both of them almost got majorly messed up by those thugs.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:26 am

Amanda got changed and brushed her hair,sitting on her bed. She yawned one more time before turning out the light and laying down. That Dan kid aint that bad...
and she fell asleep.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:09 pm

When he got up to the door he let out a quiet, angry grunt, realizing he left his key in his room. He went over to a small rock, where the extra key was kept, and very slowly used it to sneak into his house. Opening and closing the front door and screen door alone took a good two or three minutes, as he did it extremley slowly so as to not wake up his dad, who was asleep just fifteen feet away from him on the couch in the living room. He spent a good amount of time creeping up the stairs, and when he got into his room he bumped his toe on the door, hard.

His eyes widened but he didin't make any noise, and when he recovered he sighed and threw off his clothes, putting on a pair of shorts, and crept into bed.

He woke up the same way he usually did, for the past couple months, his dad at work and his mom out somewhere. God knows where. He saw a bit of light peeking out his blinds and moaned, rolling out of his bed and onto his floor.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:40 pm

Amanda didn't wake up...yet. She was a deep sleep,dreaming of blood and wings. She would toss in her sleep every so often..though you couldn't tell the time in her room. Her blinds were drawn and no light crept in. She shifted in her bed and buried herself under the sheets.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:51 pm

He blinked. He lifted himself up with a grunt and opened his blinds, and squinted once the light hit him in the face like a hook from a professional boxer. Well, maybe not that badly. But he winced and turned around. He threw on a red and black outfit, a red sweatshirt, a black t-shirt that says "I hear you're gangster. I'm pretty gangster myself." And black pants.

He stared in the mirror after brushing his teeth and taking a shower, fiddling with his hair. He usually didin't play around with it this much, but the possibility of seeing Amanda today made him want to look.. as nice as he could. When he went back downstairs he read the note his mom left him, and he smacked himself in the forehead. He should've left his number with Amanda, just in case he got lucky and she decided to give him a call. Now that he thought of it, he may have left his number with her aunt, but he most definatley didin't have a crush on her.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:03 am

Amanda woke up screaming like she does every morning. She inhaled deeply and waited for her heart rate to slow down. She threw herself out of bed,rubbing her her eyes. She went into the bathroom and did her normal routine dressing in a simple outfit.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:42 am

He smirked, and then walked over to the phone and picked it up, dialing Amanda's number. He held it up to his ear and waited, giggling.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Amanda jumped slightly when the phone rang. She ran the brush through her hair one more time before picking it up.She looked at the caller ID she didn't know who it was. She picked it up and tried to sound like she'd been awake for more then ten minites "Ello?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:17 pm

She was either just waking up, or had only been up for a few minutes, he guessed. He used his "outside" voice. "-EYYYY BABY HOW YOU DO-ANNN'!??!? WHAT'S GOOD, GIRL!?!?", he shouted into the telephone, then grinned, waiting for her reaction.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:31 pm

Amanda wanted to luagh but didn't. She wasn't that easy to win over. "Dont call me baby!" she smirked to herself and plopped onto her bed. "Nothins good..geesh" she slipped her boots on.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:19 pm

He responded quickly. "AWWWW I'm sorry ta' hear that BABY!!! Is it 'cause I'm not there? I'll be RIGHT ova' if you want me ta' POP ON ova' there. Fo' REALZ. I will.", he said in his most ghetto voice possible. He grinned deviously. "So what're you wearin'? Anything you wanna' tell me about?", he asked, just barley containing his laughter, plopping down on the couch in his living room.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:55 pm

She bit her lip so she wouldn't luagh. "Hmmm lemme see..I havent put anything on yet" she was playing along. She got up off the bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen to start her breakfast..coffee and a bagel. "I dunno..Im stuck between the leather dress and well..why don't you come see for yourelf" she hung up on him and started luaghing her butt off. She actually fell off the chair...Ohhh crap knowing him..he would come over.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff