Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:45 pm
Neo, was unconsious the entire time, only being able to hear the word, amazing. Neo the couldn't help but feel at his chest and then, he felt completely cold, as ice began to completely sorround his body, but he didnt feel afraid or hurt. He knew that this cold air belonged to Lily and he was ready to embrace it. But as he was sorrounded by this ice, mist was covering him and Maddy, and on the outside of his ice cacoon, he saw a shadowy figure in the distance, not able to make out who it was, but Maddy recognized the figure as Lily.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:06 pm
Maddy glanced at Neo's cold body, her eye's widening she had no clue what it was, she wrapped her arms around him, holding him close to her she tried to warm him. She looked at him and frowned, tears rolling slowly down her face. "Oh damn it I hope your okay Neo." She rocked slightly with him in her arms rubbing his back she tried to make him as warm as possible. She noticed a figure but thought nothing of it, it was almost as if it was nothing but a shadow. She continued to hold Neo. "Oh please don't die on me."

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:20 pm
Neo, still incased in ice, was starting to feel an overwhelming happiness, while on the outside, Lily came behind Maddy and shoved her aside and began to wrap her hands around Neo.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:50 pm
She looked at the girl, clearly she was either a b***h, or she was Lily, either way her first impression of Lily was that she was a dictating b***h that was gonna ruien Neo's life. Sighing as she took a few steps back, she drew in the sand, she never really wanted to find Neo, she wanted to hang out with him, she liked him, she never cared about his wife to be, she only wanted to help him to make him happy. Curruently she felt like s**t and wanted to kill his wife to be Lily. She got up, giving her the finger behind her back she waked to the furthur side of the island, sulking slightly.

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:42 pm
"My, my. This is the guy im suppose to kill? This will be the easiest mill Ill ever make" yelled the fake Lilly raising a knife to Neo. "You owe me Ankoku".  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:21 pm
Maddy could sense it something was wrong. She got up and ran, teliporting she pushed the girl off Neo. "******** NO IT WONT BE YOUR EASIEST!" She said growling, there was something Neo didn't quite know about her, Maddy sat on the ground, phasing into a demon, she smirked. "Mmm, you know, your one horrible fience.." Maddy touched Neo, melting the ice. "Neo, please wake up.." She said as she glared at Lilly, her hand on back biter, ready to hack her to bits.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:03 pm
All of a Sudden, Neo's hand ran up and grabbed Maddy's neck, holding her up off of the ground. Then, his faced melted and formed into Ankoku, Neo brother. "Aw Maddy, aren't you glad to see me?" smirked Ankoku. "Why don't you just let me kill Neo huh? HEY SHIVRA FINISH THE JOB!" yelled Ankoku at the fake Lilly. "Ugh, you a**, you didnt tell me she could do that!" yelled Shivra. "That's why i tagged along, you're welcome" remarked Ankoku. "Now maddy, you know better than to look at me with those demon eyes of yours...remember who gave them to you in the first place. hahaha" laughed Ankoku in the most horrible voice. "NOW, lets see those real pretty eyes." said Ankoku as he began closing his hand around Maddy's neck, forcing her to turn back to normal. "That's better. Now I see why you want to protect my brother, you hope he can turn you back to normal, you hope he can kill me. You only think of yourself don't you? And what of his fiance? What of him? You care nothing of them, absolutely nothing, and yet you still tag along with them, now, come back to me...let them wallow in their despair, let's rule the world together...together, it will all burn, and my brother will suffer, always knowing he couldn't save it, he couldn't save his love, or his friend. What do you say Maddy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:23 am
Maddy growled at Ankou, this wasn't the first time he'd chosed her out of her true sprit, she had picked up a few things along the way, things Ankou didn't know about, she wasn't a vampire entierly, but she unleashed her fangs and bit down on his hand. Instantly the posien ran through his hand and she dropped to the ground, dusting herself off. She picked Neo up and set him aside. "You know Ankou, I'm not the heartless b***h you think I am, and I rather enjoy haveing a demon form, it's something I don't wish to lose, and your wrong Ankou, your so far off the line I could laugh, but unlike you I'm not stuck in the bitter centrial and I don't laugh at the things that aren't funny.." She cast a cold glare as she stood protective over Neo, leaning on her sword she glanced at the girl. "You don't need to work for him miss. And quiet frankly you shouldn't, he'll do to you what he's done to me." She lifted her shirt to reval whip marks. "Being Ankous ******** slave is no treat, you think it's love at first but then it all changes, he'lll beat you if you do not please him, he'll turn you into something monstrus, and I think we both know you like your pretty little face, so if I were you I'd get out while you still can." She looked back at Ankou, smirking.
"And no Ankou, this isn't why I'm with your brother, I'm staying with your brother because I love him, end of story, see you right, I don't give a s**t about his wife to be, I hoenstly don't. But I'm gonna help him save her, if it makes him happy." She said it flatly as a ter rolled down her face. She moved back slightly, her foot just touching Neo's. She mumbled something, and in an instant they were gone, to a place they couldn't be found unless wanted to be. She knelt down by Neo, touching his face lightly.
"Oh Neo..." She sighed out, "please wake up.."

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:42 pm
"Hmph", said Ankoku "Hehehe, HAHAHA! YOu can't escape me Maddy, he said as he appeared behind Maddy, grabbing her neck again. "That litle bite was like the bite of a hamster to me. Now" threatened Ankoku as he bgan to close his hand around Maddy's neck, choking her to death. "You love him, hmph. ou claim so but what of when he reunites with his lost love, what then? Nothing, You have nothing, you are nothing, and as a responsible pet owner, its my obligatioon to rid you of your suffering, so, good-bye my pet". said Ankoku, getting ready to crack her neck.
"AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!". came a howl from in front of him. Then a set of glowing White eyes met his glare and a sharp pain filled his stomach as a claw dug into his flesh. "You, little....twerp" said Ankoku as he blasted the beast away from him. "I should've killed you while I had the chance. Im not letting you escape death again". But then there was the wolf demon, in front of him, as the wolf slashed down a razor sharp claw on him as the other claw wrapped around something on Ankoku's neck. Then the demon raised Ankoku off the ground, preparing to kill him as the fake Lily appeaered and snatched Ankoku away and dissappered into nothing. Then the wolf began to revert to his human form, apperently Neo, but as that happened, Neo's body divided into two seperate bodies, one was his own, and the other a mirror image of him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:46 pm
Maddy tried despratly to get Ankou's hand from around her neck, she clawed at his hand and tried to get him to stop, her breath shortning, her lips turning a light shade of blue as she kicked and flaied. When she was some form of demon slashing through Ankou, as he dissapere, she crashed to the ground, her head hitting the ground with a hard thud, it slowly started to bleed. She began to stare a Neo. She reached forward her hand going through the image. She chuckled as she laid on the ground, her vision becoming hazey. "At least I --know, which ones r-really you.." She choked out.

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:13 pm
Neo then was waking up Maddy while the other him was sitting away from him. "Maddy, wake up you idiot" said one Neo. "She's just out cold" said thew farther Neo. "She'll be fine, just let her rest". "Very well" said on Neo sitting down looking ta the two medalion in his grasp, smiling. "So, you can bring her back finally?" said the farther Neo. "Yeah", "WHat of the other girl then?" "Im not sure. WAIT! SHe can live with me and Lilly!". "I doubt she would want to...We'll let her decide. You go do your magic, Ill watch her". "K, thanks" said the real Neo, running. Then the other Neo heard Maddy mumble. "FInally awake huh?" remarked the other Neo.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:52 am
She sighed, her face slowly lifting from the ashfault. Sighing as she sat up, her eye's filled with tears. "I'm not an idoit.." She said growling softly, although Neo wasn't there. She looked up at Neo's other half... She felt the finger marks around her neck. "T-thanks for helping me.." She said as she leaned agains't a wall she'd magically created. "Where's Neo?" Her voice was thin and lifeless, almost as if she was turly the living dead..She felt the red finger marks, she looked around and saw a puddle of water, she leaned over it and she could see perfectly the red hand marks, they were a dark blood colour, she sighed deeply..  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:15 pm
"Wow, you heard that comment, ouch! What's even more surprising is that you knew I wasn't the real Neo. The name's Eon and Neo, well, he was able to get the other medaleon that held Lily so he's off trying to restore her. Gee, those look pretty bad, lemme fix them." Said Eon putting his arms over Maddy's head and using a clear purple light to fix the marks left on Maddy's neck. Then there was a mysterious chill in the air with a bright white light over in the distance. "Seems like he's through" said Eon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:11 am
She smirked at Eon, "oh, it's not hard to tell who's who, because the real Neo, would either be yelling at me, making a sarcastic comment, or making fun of me completely. You unlike him, seem to be nice.." She said flatly as she felt her neck. "Thanks, but I was hoping to keep them." She smiled slightly at him as she got up, waving slightly, she ran towards the light, as soon as Neo came into view, she tackled him to the ground..."Hi..."

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:42 pm
"ARG! GET OFF! Ugh I hate it when you do that" said Neo brushing Himself off. "Who is this Neo?" said a Mysterious voice. "OIh, Lily, this is my friend Maddy, a very annoying friend." said Neo. "Oh, nice to met you" said Lily who then clutched onto Neo's hand. "Is she the one youb were telling me about?" asked Lily. n"Im so happy to meet the powerful sircerous who helped my Neo.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff