Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Misaki Haseo's cosplays (needs more organization in here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of my cosplays? ^w^
  Allen Walker
  Len Kagamine
  Miku Hatsune
  Joshua
  Haseo
  Ciel Phantomhive
  Other
View Results

Akuma Kensei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:00 pm
Very good razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:13 pm
arigatou gozaimasu~! ^w^;;

@yokaiy: aaaah... I can't believe I called you and was such a dork. >A> Sometimes I just lose what I wanna say and then I can't think of anything else.
I did a dress rehearsal for Haseo today (I'm almoooooost done) and it looks so awesome! But besides being the most awesome costume I've ever made, it's also the hardest to move in/most ornamental costume I've ever made. I can't move at all! Or dance... or do anything. Especially glomp/be glomped. You'll have to protect me from fangirls, 'cus seriously... I just can't get glomped. It might be quite disastrous. I'm gonna die at the con... >A>
But that doens't matter, and I'm totally pumped! Can't wait to meet you IRL and hang out, and nothing else really matters other than that we're gonna have a great time despite my lack of mobility.

Oh, and thanks bunches to FK12! That ebay seller you recommended was awesome, and me and Azure got our wigs in time. seriously, you're a lifesaver~! <3  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:49 am
Ahaha, no problem, dear. XD You don't have to be nervous, though. : P

I WANNA SEE YOUR HASEO~!! And sure, I'll protect you... Though I /will/ probably give you a hug. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:09 pm
lol as long as it's very gentle it's fine... I'd love to be hugged by you~! >A>
It's the dumb costume's fault... >A> I love fangirls
only 3 more days till the con~! And all I have to do between now and then is not fail my English essay! XDD
Zelkova Imma [attempt] to glomp you when I see you. >w<  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:09 pm
Ehehehehehee~~ I can't waiiiiit~! >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:34 pm
me neither. >A> Btw I like your Kite avi cosplay. ;D
mah haseo costume is still giving me last minute cosplay grief... ;^; and I have to do something about my eyebrows, 'cus they're really dark like my hair... >0< and then of course I have to find some way to make my guns light up, or maybe I won't bother with that. ;D Imma lazy. oh well, at least I've got tomorrow off school so I can do lots of cosplay work.
I have also discovered that GLOVES ARE EVILLLLL!!!!! D<

...and Yokaiy, I has bad news. D= I'm still really sick after a week and it'll take a miracle for me to get better before the con. I mean, I'm not throwing up that much (lol I say that but I threw up literally 5 minutes ago) but I am coughing a lot, looking pretty sickly, and just had the worst headache I've ever had in my life. I'm still coming to the con, but be warned... Imma probably be feeling crappy unless God makes me better in a day. -3-;;  

Misaki Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:40 pm
;o; Oh no! Feel better!

For the guns... could you try using reflective tape on them? That way it doesn't really glow, but it looks like it does in the pictures. I... don't know, really. orz I didn't even bother with the guns.

GLOVES ARE EVIL. I had to make my Bo gloves twice, because I made the fingers too small the first time. emo They're still ugly and don't fit well.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:46 pm
Reflective tape's quite a good idea. =D I'll try that.
...that is, if it's not expensive. >0< I'm already in debt like a million dollars to my mother. And she NEVER lets me get away with not paying her back. *emos*

*sigh* I really hope I feel better... 'cus I'm really bad at faking and my mom won't let me go if I'm this sick. ;^;  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:31 am
D: *sob sob* Feel better~! *hugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:51 am
I sooo wish I could magic myself better, but I can't. ;^;
dun worry though, I'm still coming, there's no way I'd miss this for anything.
...and I got some info on next years Otakon .Hack cosplayers. Apparently there's gonna be a really massive group of .Hack//GU cosplayers and they'll all be doing a skit... so... I don't we'll be much competition for them if we all did a skit. I say "competition" because this particular group (I happen to know some of 'em) is quite... ummm... well, they're all really good cosplayers and let's just say that they know it. -.-;; I really don't like their Haseo because she calls some of my friends weaboos but THEY REALLY ARE ETHNICALLY JAPANESE. She's the one who's a weaboo, none of 'em have any lives apart from cosplaying and anime. I met them at Katsu last year when they were doing a D.Gray-man group, and they weren't particularly nice people. But hey, when you've even got a SKEITH in your group, I guess you don't have to be nice. u.u;; The weirdest thing about their Haseo is that she's mean to her fangirls. I'd never be mean to fangirls. Fangirls= heart
All that to say, there's gonna be a massive amount of .Hack cosplayers at Otakon next year. >A>

Oh, and one more thing. If anyone wants to come down to VA to go to Neko-con, you're welcome to stay at my house! My house is pretty big and my sis is already gonna have some people from Ohio (yes, all the way from OHIO) coming to Neko and they'll be staying with us, so the more the merrier! ^w^
Neko-con is a smaller convention, but it's really fun~! It's my fav convention on the entire east coast. xD  

Misaki Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:51 pm
Really? Aw, man, that's... kinda lame. I... I don't understand the concept of cosplay elitism. Okay, so you're better than me at dressing up like a cartoon/[comic] book/video game/movie character. Congratulations?

I don't really have fangirls or anything, but I couldn't imagine being mean to people who think I make good stuff, either. Out of random curiosity, has their .hack group ever assembled before? 8|;;;

Though, we're going to easily be the best .hack group ever. biggrin I'm even making my friend from oh-so-far-away (read: England) traverse over here and be my Haseo~!

I would so take you up on that offer if...
1. Virginia wasn't so faaaar.
2. My parents would be like, "Stay at the house of a person you met over the internets? You gonna get rape'd!"

Also, 10th grade failchestra has given me a small fear of Virginia. 8|;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:20 am
>A> I'm back from AUSA now and it was so fun!!! <333 I must upload the Zelkova/Azure Kite/Lavi/Allen caramelldansen video... soooooo kyuuuuuute.... lol I was such a dork at that con fangirling and stuff. xD How're your fish yokaiy? :/ I hope they didn't die.
You were such a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute Zelkova and you were so tiny! Come here little boy~ *gives candy*
I wish I coulda got more pictures, but I had those stupid guns so I couldn't carry the camera. and I forgot
It made me sad that there were hardly any other .Hack cosplayers there... TT^TT I lectured my friends already about skipping out on me for cons. But I suppose sometimes a small group is good too, 'cus you get to spend more time together with each other. :3
lol we did get lots of pictures from other people though. >A> and the interview was really scary! DX
@Fk12: You do have fangirls~! I'm your fangirl 'cus you're a cute Bo!
No, their .Hack group hasn't assembled before, which is why I'm kind of hoping it won't happen. =/ But when they say they're gonna do something they've always done it before... which is a good quality, *cough I need to be like that myself cough*. lol I mostly managed to avoid them at AUSA. Oh, but their Shino/Yoko/Lenalee and Vicky (no idea who she'll be cosplaying from .Hack) are really nice. <333 unfortunately those are the only nice two that I've met out of their group.
England? My country!!!! <333 Introduce me to your friend at Otakon~! ...I'm still not entirely sure who's in our cosplay group 'cus no one's told me yet. XDD I know Zelkova and Bo and Azure and Mini Haseo... but the rest I don't really know 'cus I don't talk to them on Gaia. DX

...I figured no one'd take me up on that offer, but it was worth a try. emo It is pretty far away... but I'm not a *****!!! DX unless you're Zelkova, in which case I am a total *****
Virginia isn't a bad state... I've lived all over the country, and it's the best place I've lived so far in my opinion. Although now I wish I lived in Maryland closer to you all. *sob sob*
lol how I got away with calling/meeting Zelky was pretending I already knew her IRL. Otherwise, my parents would've freaked that I gave my phone number to someone I met on the internet.  

Misaki Haseo

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:39 am
look for us at 1:15: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGA2S8wEzp4  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:40 pm
GAWD, that was fun! XDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIbyeXC7wY
Us at 0:41.  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:58 pm
I'm uploading your caramelldansen right now. ^w^