Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:33 pm
"i can give you a tour!" Iana said "Ive lived here since i was born" She told Akahana  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:45 pm
"Cool, thanks!" Akahana thanked Iana.

((Got to go eat dinnah! I'll be back L8tr!))  

LeonWavreon

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:37 pm
Silver felt the cool breeze rush over her as she walked through a meadow. She didn't come often, though she almost always felt compelled to. The tall grasses and flower patches made the meadow almost magical, and she just felt right amongst it all. She loved the large, old-looking trees arround it, but she never actually went to them. Except for today. Today, she would go to them.
As she approached, she could hear voices coming from the direction of the trees.
Who could that be?
She followed the sound of the voices, until she came across two girls.
I thought I heard voices.
She said, mostly to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:47 pm
"Let's go!" Akahana said, excited to have made a friend. She stepped out of the tree house, waiting for Iana to come out too.  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:07 pm
Iana followed "Where do you want to go first?" she asked  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:49 pm
"Hmm...I dunno..." she responded. Right after she said that, her stomach growled. "Hmm, maybe I'm a bit hungry from the ride over here. Let's go someplace with food. I'll pay for both of us if you want anything," she offered.

((Ohh! Ohh! Bring us to teh Mew Mew Cafe!))  

LeonWavreon

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:49 pm
Silver sat on the roots of a tree not far from the two girls. They seemed to be conversing, something about showing one of the two around, maybe to a restaurant. She thought about the cafe she had just left maybe 20 or 30 minutes ago.
They might like it. What was it called? The.. Mew Mew Cafe?
She pondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 pm
"ok!" she said "i do have my own money. well i have about three part time jobs" she said "i saw a cafe a little way back. why don't we go there?" she said starting to climb down the tree  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 pm
"Sure! But no, I insist. I want to pay for it, you need as much money as you can get," Akahana urged.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:49 pm
"With all my jobs together i make about 25 dollars a day, so im fine" she said "Please let me pay for my own" Iana told akahana. (sp?) "i get 10 dollors at two jobs and 5 at another, im really fine" she insited  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:56 pm
((Tokyo Mew Mew?.... whats that? Can someone tell me for now? Youtube hates my computer.... or is it the other way around..... oh well.... Main point: i can't watch it but it sounds cool and i think i want to join.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:09 pm
(your a person who becomes fused with an animal and your in charge of saving the world

Leafpetal@ you should really make a cat in Fireclan)  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:55 pm
"Agh, fine. Anyways, let's go! I'm starving!" Akahana grabbed Iana's hand and started running toward the cafe. ((It's on her map of the city))

((@Leafpetal: You could search for Tokyo Mew Mew or Mew Mew Power on Google or Yahoo, and it would show other websites that have the episode you're looking for))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:31 pm
fallen wish stardust
(your a person who becomes fused with an animal and your in charge of saving the world

Leafpetal@ you should really make a cat in Fireclan)

((ok. good enough for me. I'm just going to jump in and join you guys somewhere.... but i need a bit to make my profile first. sweatdrop ))

((@Dewpool: um... make a guild cat in Fireclan? For real? (in the guild, for real....)))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:35 pm
(yeah, you could be like Topazkit! the kit of Dewpool, im having kits right now anyway)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff