Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:13 pm
((So sad so sad crying But as the zodiac curse goes- shouldn't Matt be the one crying- not you? Then you'd have to erase his memory...))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:17 pm
(touche, but Matt was the one that did the dumping...and he was the only guy Scout has liked her whole life...I think Matt will live with what will come.)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:58 pm
(owch!! Now I feel bad, ok Instead I'm going to make Mizulu fix this before it gets out of hand. . .sweet!! Mizulu has a crush on a guy in the F.B.I!!!!!)
Mizulu said bye to Silver and Talon. "Seeyah!! I'm heading off!!" Mizulu climbed in her car. She trew her bag into the passenger seat. "I. . .think I'll make shure one more time that matt is comeing to. . ." Mizulu pressed speed dial, and waited in the driveway for Scout to pick up.
(ok how about Hillary picks up the phone, and then. . .Mizulu gives Matt a VERY hard lashing!!! If you thought zulu was tough when she was jokeing, just WAIT and see what she dose when she's dead serious!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Amaya had secretly hidden in Zulu's bag waiting for them to arrive at school.

((Eric has kept it a secert from everyone that he's in the F.B.I since the leader of out family would never approve of it. But let's say a crime happenins around Mizulu and she sees him! xD!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:10 pm
Hillary picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Hi, Hill, its me." Zulu said.

"Oh, Scout doesn't want to talk to anyone right now." Hillary said.

Zulu thought for a second, "Why?" Hillary got up and left the room before she anwsered.

"Matt broke up with Scout. She's in her room crying her eyes out, but lunch is still on it sounds like." Hillary said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:11 pm
(XD score!!! Hey, how is Amaya able to hide in Mizulu's bag? It's like, backpack size. . .)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:13 pm
((Amaya is very small for her age- and she's very flexible!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:16 pm
Mizulu was about to say something cherry, but then it hit. "he. . .he . . . .WHAT!?!?!?!" MIzulu turned her car keys. And slamed on the gas, she was heading over to his house, she didn't care about school. Hate seared through her chest. "hang on mizulu I can hear the car! Don't do anything stupid!!" Mizulu growled back. "That stupid!! Idiot!!! How dare he!!! HOW DARE HE!!!!!" Mizulu went way over the speed limit down the small diserted roads. "Mizulu!!" "I'll call you back!" Mizulu slamed the cell phone, the screen gave a harsh craking sound. "That stupid. . .MORON!!!!!" MIzulu saw the house and cut off the gas.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:17 pm
Silver grabbed her backpack from her room. She had left her hair down today; something she rarely did. She walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a poptart.
See yah after school.
She told Talon as she put the poptart in her mouth and walked out of the house. She climbed onto her bike and rode to school.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:20 pm
(I'm suprised that Silver didn't hear Mizulu screech out of the driveway!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:22 pm
Amaya burst out of the bag. "Ahhhhh!" she screamed. "What's going on Zulu?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:23 pm
((They left at different times. 3nodding ))

Silver arrived at school. Her hair being down must have looked interesting, because many students were staring at her.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:23 pm
Eric slammed down the gas petal- her presued the run away criminal in front of him.

((Eric's making his way there- you'd better beat Matt up quick!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:41 pm
((Make it near Silver's school, so she can see, too!))

Silver heard sirens(sp?). She looked through the fence.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:43 pm
In honor of Haru and me being born in the year of the ox- I shall make a cow! Plus I'm bored.

Cat Name- You should all know who I am by now...
Roleplay Name- Kameko
Animal- The Ox
Bio- Kameko is a musician- she has a heart for music. She's usually quiet and soft spoken- but when she goes "Black" she'll demand everything to go her way and will become one of the loudest of people.
Appearence-User Image
Animal appearence-User Image  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas