Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:47 am
Ichigo shrugged again laying a critical on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:40 am
mirumiru puts a stun spell on the monster thens attack it "monster killed yay nice ichigo oh look tresure" mirumiru rund towards the tresure mirumiru smiled happily at ichigo" u open it ichigo u deserve all the credit"  

Chimeko Ecila

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:28 am
Meanwhile, Jumiyu waited at the clubhouse like a good girl for Cairo to come back. Eventually she got bored enough to start petting Kakila's head, an overjoyed expression playing on his face as he was petted.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:19 am
Ichigo opened the chest and gazed inside, curious about what was inside.

->I don't really know any items...  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:51 am
-> How about a level thirteen Shugio Twin Blade? That name is as good as any. I don't remember very many either.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:51 am
-> Thanks, XD

Ichigo pulled out the level thirteen Shugio Twin Blade. 'Interesting.' Ichigo said looking at it carefully.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:13 am
mirumiru smiled intesly "uhhh rare item ichigo is very lucky oh ya we better go back to jumiyu " mirumiru and ichigo teleported at mac anu to the club house " sry for da delay jumiyu i got lost track of time " mirumiru smiled nervously "ahahahaha"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:54 am
Jumiyu immediately stopped petting Kakila's head as soon as she saw Mirumiru and Ichigo approching but she couldn't help but feel that they had seen. Her responce was shaky.
"N-no, that's fine. Cairo hasn't returned yet with his data. I will have to log out soon so he'd better hurry up."  

KikuMizu

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:18 pm
Ichigo smiled slightly 'Hopefully he'll be here soon.' She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:21 pm
-> i believe its called spiral edge
im getting bored...- looks over at Jumiyu-
here...this is the list of sopposed coruppted areas...text me when Cairo gets back  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:50 am
Jumiyu watched as Kuri disappeared into the air, logging out for the time being. As soon as his last pixel disappeared, Jumiyu muttered under her breath, "Lucky."
She tucked the information given to her into the chest of her shirt, like any female would in the real world. If Kakila really was a virus, he wouldn't dare to try and grab the information from there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:57 am
mirumiru thinks while staring at kakila "aha i got it maybe he's a stray ai ohh ya here's the note me and ichigo found jimyu " mirumiru gave the note to jimyu "it needs a password " mirumiru smiled sweetly  

Chimeko Ecila

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:43 am
Jumiyu grumbled as she typed in the password for Mirumiru. "Here."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:31 pm
'Thanks.' Ichigo said quietly to Jumiyu. She then turned her attention to Mirumiru. 'So, whats on the note?' she asked.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:57 pm
mirumiru reads the note loudly "Unknown where the Cursed Wave was born…
After the stars doth cross the heavens,
The sky in the East doth darken and air doth fill with mourning.
From the chosen land beyond the forest, a sign of the wave comes.
Riding the wake is Skeith, the Shadow of Death, to drown all that stands.
Mirage of Deceit, Innis, Betray all with the flawed image, and did aid the Wave.
And by the Power of Magus, a drop from the Wave doth reach the heavens, and creates a new Wave.
With the Wave, Fidchell, the power to tell the dark future, hope darkens, sadness and despair rule.
Gorre schemes when swallowed by the Cursed Wave.
Macha seduces with the sweet trap.
Wave reaches the Pinnacle, and escape none can. Tarvos still remains with more cruelty to punish and destroy.
And with the turbulent destruction after the Wave. Only a void remains. From deep within the void arrives Corbenik.
Perhaps then the Wave is just a beginning as well." " hmmmm i dont know wat this means sooo anybody got an idea wat dis is? "  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff