Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Music Artists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A musician's guild! 

Tags: musicians, music, instruments, bands 

Reply ♥ Non-Music Talk
~*~Bios Thread~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylark32

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:30 am
Hey I'm Kim. I'm in the U.S. and listen to literally all kinds of music, my fav being Christian rock/pop (although as a music minor my focus is on classical piano, especially from the Romantic era). As to my instrument, I've played the piano for 14 years so far smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:26 pm
I'm Le spy, and I call myself Celia, at least on gaia. I live in the U.S and I play the saxophone, mostly. I use to play the piano, but I got out of habit. I'm also a fair accordian player and I'm learning french horn. I love all musci, all save country. I don't know what I don't like about it. MY favorite bands are the Rolling Stones, ELO, Modest Mouse, Eels, and lots more. I started the sax in fourth grade. I want to be a musician when I get older.  

Twilightsunflower

XFunkMastaFlexX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:26 pm
hey all! blaugh

Im kevin I live in B-town, Florida, USA. I play drums. im 15. im on the bayshoe highs marching band im a snare player for the drumline, but thats not my favorite type of drum to play. my favorite situation is me behind a drumset playin out some rock/metal. unfortunatly im not too good at playing a fast double bass but im practiceing. one day i will start a band and we will make it big as a rock or jazz group and i will be rich and u all will love my music and buy it lol xp . but ya that is my dream but teaching kids to play drums is another one of my dream kinda my safety net dream just in case famous rock band doesnt work out to well lol im pretty cool when u get to know me so send me some pm's and i'll talk back rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:34 pm
Hey ya all waz up? My name is Annie and I play bass. I mostly like hard rock and death metal. I really don't have much to add to that.  

Dr Watson MD

Peculiar Railbird

Mr.Penor0001000

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:03 pm
My name is Steven I live In MD USA and play Guitar in an anlternative rock band called Stray echos. I'm 15 and have been playing the guitar ever since I was 10. I got into guitar because I like the sound. I also play Violen, and String Bass and a little bit a Bass Guitar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:23 pm
Hi My name is Hannah (people call me shadow) I live in Idaho I love to listen to every kind of music but I sing pop/rock/hip hop best I play the guitar, violin, piano and I sing. I'm the lead singer and I play lead guitar in a band called Cold Coffee. I started the band with my best friend. I am 13 years old and I love to draw, dance, sing and play instruments and of course I love learning new instruments, I want to learn the drums next! (did I leave anything out?)  

DarkLove300

slowverdose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:06 pm
my real name is bryan, and Im 19 and live in Indiana. I take music and songwriting very seriously. There arent very many musicians in the backwater town where I live, so Ive been using my computer to record everything myself instead of relying on bandmates. My main project that I work on is just me, and its kind of like psychadelic folk (johnny cash meets sonic youth) which dosent have a name yet, and Im working on two other projects with other people, but other people tend to be unreliable, so we'll see how that goes. I play acoustic and electric guitar in various styles (fingerpicking and slide), keyboard, drum pad (more convenient than real drums but harder to learn), I sing a little and I dabble in violin and banjo. If anyone wants to know about any of the equipment I use to record or has any questions for me in general, just PM me, im a pretty friendly guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:56 pm
Hey all my name is Kali i'm 15 and i live in California... somewhere. i've been playing guitar for 3 1/2 years now, self taught. I sing pop/hip hop/ and mostly rock, but sadly i have no talent in writing music... but i write poetry. I also play french horn and mellophone, and i've had experience in flute, piano, and trumpet.
I play everything from blues to hard rock, but mostly on acoustic. my pride and joys are my Purple Dean acoustic electric and my Black electric ibanez, but i also own a green memphis Bass and a yamaha acoustic, and my dads fender 12 string, and white westone electric. i love them all.
other than that i'm pretty laid back about my guitar playing, sadly no one in my area has given much interest in my music as a group thing, but i sing and play solo.
want to know more about me you can PM me or go here  

SubHumanRemains

trumpet7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:39 pm
Im not new to this guild whatsoever I forgot to put a biop when I started this gguild I started in like april. I live in Canada gr 9 and Im 14 . I lay guitar. Me and my friend (our duo tekno Sally)just recorded in y basement awesome ly with my P.A system coinnected to my mixer/four track and made some sweetn songs. I also play trumpet. I played in festival have a pricaet teacher go to band cam. I auditioned for honurs band clinic and got alternate. I was in after school band for two years and of course school band.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:13 am
im jeremy i am a guitarist from detroit,michigan im looking to pick up teenage players 4 my band i currently have me and my drummer play very well i am 14 i like all music except country  

soral102

JEIKOBU_2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:47 pm
well... here goes nuthin'... i'm Jacob and i'm 14, i live in the u.s., i play the guitar, cello, trombone, and keybord... i like to play video-games, listen to music (any kind except rap, hip-hop, r&b, country, and latino)... i'm kinda anti-social (not by choice)... i'm not in a band (except my school band)... and thats about it... you can check my profile for more about my personality...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:45 pm
www.myspace.com/bellicosecyst  

Mattcaselles

NitemarexDemon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:55 pm
Hey everyone! My names Brian 3nodding

I was born San Jose, California but I randomly moved to Rhode Island lol. I play the keyboard, a lil guitar and saxophone, and i love to play video games, listen to music (any is good if i like the music) umm I used to be in my dad's portuguese band and it was called Os Aguias but yea some stuff came up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:33 pm
Hello, my name is Kerstin. I'm 15 and I play clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, piano, guitar, and a little sax. I'm currently learning how to play the violoa ^^ and continueing my bassoon lessons. I absalutely adoar band and instruments, but my heart definitely lies with singing and musical theater. I have been extremely fortunate because the theater group I am with just did "Les Miserables - School Edition". Twaz absalutely amazing! Vocally, I'm becoming much stronger. I have an amazing vocal coach right now. heart
Well, I guess I don't really have a specific 'favorite' genre of music. I like most of it (I'm not that fond of hip-hop/rap), but my favorite band is definitely Flogging Molly! pirate I would LOVE to see them in concert...  

MistressDeNoche

Guru Von Saxophone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:32 pm
Name's Gizmo, yes... That is my real name. I'm a dual major at a performing arts school (Band and Jazz). I curently play the Sax (All), Flute, Clarinet (Bass and Bb), and a little piano. I'm trying to start a hard swingin' combo, if only my lazy friends would get off their lazy asses. I have some solo stuff out, well... Published on the internet at www.gizmohall.com my website.

Oh yeah, I'm 16, going Junior in High school. I love jazz with a fiery passion of one thousand white hot stars.  
♥ Non-Music Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff