Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Bloodclan.. the Clan of Evil. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join Bloodclan?
  Yes. :twisted:
  NO!
  Maybe.. depends. Do I get be leader?
View Results

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:42 pm
(But Blooddust should choose)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:10 am
KitaTataki
(nuuuuuu! if bloodlust is leader, can he not take fluffyclan as slaves??? i have such a good character there!)

Rainshadow hissed as Fangclaw padded near her. "Oh, sorry, Fangclaw. I thought you were someone else"

((hmm.. howbout a twist?? okay, so bloodclan takes over fluffyclan and uses them as slaves. BUT when a fluffyclan cat escapes (or 2) to tell the clan, then the clans can save them. forcing bloodclan to start over again. but we still need a couple recruits that no ones using so that they can die in the battle. i'll start working on that))

Sharpfang walked up to Bloodlust, "Well, Bloodlust? I think you are now are new leader. Please pick your deptuty before dawn. Congraulations!"
Just then Sharpfang heard a loud scream comng from the edge of our territory. "Oh, starclan. What meaningless, helpless kitty-pet is it this time? Bloodlust, I'll take care of it. Go choose your deptuty."  

JellyfishSpine

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:50 am
Sharpfang rushed to the sound. "Are you okay? He saw a gorgeous ginger she-cat with brilliant green eyes, right next to fluffyclans border. When Sharpfang took another step, though, there was an all-too familiar feeling of blood under his paws. "Oh starclan.. what happened, miss?" By now the she-cat had seen Sharpfang, and was hurrying to get away. "No, come back here! You're Injured!!" She paused, and slowly turned around. "No," she hissed "I'd rather DIE than join Boodclan." And slowly limped away. "Well, Sharpfang thought. I think I'll go after her. He found the injured cat in an abandoned badger set. She was looking up and Sharpfang hesitantly. "What?" He asked. "Aren't you going to kill me?" The she-cat responded, simply. "Uhhh, no." Sharpfang said. "I'll never do that. You're to beautiful." Then he paused. Oh, shoot. Did I REALLY JUST SAY THAT ALOUD? Reading his thoughts, she said "I'm just surprised as you are." "Well, I'm going to go get you something to ease the pain. Or justget Ambereyes..." "I told you I'm not joing Bloodclan! Oh, my name is Emeraldeyes by the way. And you are...?" "Uhh, Sharpfang." Emeraldeyes studied Sharpfang for a moment. "You're awfully nice to be in Bloodclan." She stated. "So I've heard. I think you'll get along with emerald eyes justr fine." And with that, Sharpfang sprinted to go get Emeraldeyes some help before she noticed what he was doing."BE RIGHT BACK!" He called.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:08 am
(ambereyes to the rescueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! member' that bloodlust is now 'blood" because he is leader)

Sharpfang rushed into the clearing. He glanced at Ambereyes so she rushed to see what was wrong. But Blood beat her to the punch. "Soo", he asked "Where's the rougue?" "Uhh.." Sharpfang stumbled "The rougue..."
This is where Ambereyes butted in. "He escaped, right? So you need my tracking skills? They ARE the best you know" She purred. "Uhh, yea..that's it! Ambereyes, it's really ironic how you always know what's on my mind!" Than he darted away with Ambereyes. "What's up?" She said, then under her breath she mumbled "You owe me." "Go grab your supplies" He hissed "A stray Flufflyclan cat, who I may or may not care for, is injured hiding in a badger set in our territory." "Okay," Ambereyes said.  

lovemusicpeace

lovemusicpeace

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:14 am
"Lucky for you.." she continued "I think I know where to find a rouge, since you obviously aren't going to turn her in will you??"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:24 pm
(Lemme guess its Emereleyes!!! and Sandy and Clicker should save fluffyclan cause they know the clans and they can come back but no one knows it and then they get the clans to help)  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:55 pm
(um. . .ello?? wolf? clearing? dead hungrey? ATTACKING THE CAMP!!!)
Fangclaw dived as the wolf leaped at her. She felt the wolf slash his teeth along Fangclaws side. Fangclaw gasped, the pain shoot through her. Fangclaw shrunk down, then spraing on the wolfs back. The smell of her blood was driving him insain.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:19 am
((yeahhssh, i tink it is emeraldeyes.. oOooooh romance!!! <3))  

lovemusicpeace

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:02 pm
(ya i likes my ideas)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:54 am
Dreamerlily
(Lemme guess its Emereleyes!!! and Sandy and Clicker should save fluffyclan cause they know the clans and they can come back but no one knows it and then they get the clans to help)

(*sighs* oh, dear. here we go again. CLICKER TO THE RESCUE!!! well, only if he doesnt run into a tree on his way. like he just did. *groans*)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:59 pm
(Im comeing too i wanna save our clan *jumps over Clicker*)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:58 am
(*grabs sandy's tail* not yet! we still have to explore my twolegs forest! and what way to ruin a good cat heart by a bloody battle? yich.)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:23 am
(true)
Waterlily lanched her self at the wolf. Now I can prove what a stong warrior I am

((Oh and can Waterlily have an influence on Blooddust cause she has plans))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:54 am
((I can be the clan Idea person cause Waterlilys good like that))  

Dreamerlily

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:37 am
Sharpfang walked into the clearing. "Blood, what happened? I heard yowling and I ran as quickly as I could." Blood glared at him. "If that story was true..YOU WOULD'VE BEEN HERE AGES AGO!!!" He roared! "What, Sharpfang, were you really doing while Bloodclan was fighting off a vicious pack of wolves?? No mouse-brained answers either."
Sharpfang paused. "If I tell the truth in the begining, maybe he'll let me off the hook with apprentice duties." "I was helping the cat you heard. She was attacked by a badger so I brought Ambereyes to help her. Ambereyes came here ages ago.. so don't blame her." Blood stared in shock. "So, what you're claiming is that you lied to me to help a rougue and take our medicine cat away from us in our greatest need? AND one of our best warriors? Well, Sharpfang, I guess I need to take out ALL of our most recent leaders blood." He stalked torwards Sharpfang "What?" Sharpfang yelled "You're going to kill me?!?!" He paused and growled. "Well, I was loyal to bloodclan. But there's generally a certain extent where I can take this fox-dung of a clan anymore!" And he ran.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff