Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:14 pm
Erik, still with Maura on his back, called Kiki's name over and over. Soon Maura joined him, trying not to feel useless. The lock he had on her was still vague, but he followed it anyway. He'd catch up to her sometime. He just had to! This was the worst he'd felt about something for a long time. He seriously wanted to help Kiki but without making her angry or depressed about it. "KIIIIKIIIIIII!" they shouted in unison.

"I never meant to hurt the girl's feelings! You know I meant well!" Maura told Erik as if she were a child tryng to explain her actions.

"I know. We both did. But Kiki is unlike any person I've ever met! But then again, she said she's not human, so I wonder what she is?" he assured Maura.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:20 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Wrapped in all of the promises
That no one seems to keep
She no longer cries to herself,
No tears left to wash away
Just diaries of empty pages,
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki stoped in her tracks, hearing someone calling her name. Then two people calling...then talking about her. She narrowed her eyes at this, "Why are you looking for me? I'm different, you should fear me." she growled, turning away from the open door for a moment and looked toward where she heard them. They were just around the corner now. Kiki glanced back at the door, an inocent look on her face. she was getting cold, maybe no one lived there, maybe she could stay the night. But then Kiki's ears cought something, a heart beat? So someone was in there...most likely they didn't want a monster with them.
This thought frustraded Kiki. she clenched her fist and formed a fire ball, throwing it at the houses mail box, catching it fire. she glared at the house, "Stupid human!" she yelled to whom ever was in there.

Kiki's fire finally died down to a slit steam, but her tears still acid hitting the ground with a fizzle. They would leave permanet mark forever more. to prove that somthing liveing cried here. Kiki wipped her eyes, turning away from the now burning mail box.
She didn't want to cry anymore, so she sucked it up and walked toward where she heard the voices. She would find them. she didn't know what she'd do after she found them....

"I was pulled out of heaven?" -Kiki Shironeko

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:53 am
Edward just watched everyone, confused to the core...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:34 pm
Envy jumped up in the tree now wet from the rain and looked around for an abandond building then ran to the building he found and went inside making sure no one was in it  

Envy homunculi 08

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:30 pm
Emmy is alone in an alley, sleeping in a corner  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:36 am
Envy went inside the abandoned building and sat down then thought some more about his evil plan to kill hohenhiem, the Elric brothers and the humans  

Envy homunculi 08

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:04 pm
Erik had now got a precise lock on her and put Maura down. He took off around the corner and saw Kiki. "Hey! Where'd you go?" he called out to her.

Maura followed him and ran up to Kiki. She had been crying, and the ground where Kiki's tears had fallen left burning holes in the ground. "It wouldn't be smart to ask if you're ok because I can see you aren't. So I'll ask what can we do to help you? We want to be there for you," she whispered walking up to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:14 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki looked up at Maura, then to Erik. Her eyes were a still puffy, but she ignored that fact. "I went for a...walk. Rains so beautiful, don't you think?" she asked, not expecting an answer. Everytime the rain would hit Kiki's skin, steam would fizzle away from her. Then, her stomach growled, causeing Kiki to blush. "Sorry, I haven't eaten in a...while" she blushed again. Kiki tilted her head, "Why would you want to help me?" she asked inocently.

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:25 pm
Road woke up a few minutes later. "I should probably go outside or something...",she muttered to herself. She walked past an alley as she wandered around, after she locked up. She saw Emmy sleeping in the alley."Ph crap!",she ran over to Emmy."hey! Sweetie wake up??",she said to Emmy, gently shaking her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:33 pm
((sorry i was gone. my comp got a virus and it took a while to find out how to fix it))

Maura giggled and a beautiful smile came across her face. She could feel the heat coming from Kiki's body. She truly was inhuman, but hated to treat someone she wanted to befriend any other way than human. "Kiki, we want to help because we feel your pain as much you don't think we do. We don't want you be alone!" she explained. "And if you'd let us, I think we have enough money to feed three people!" she giggled again.

Erik could see the steam coming off of Kiki as the rain hit her. He also thought, 'She truly is inhuman'. But Erik, being the thick-headed gender he is, burst out, "You're hot!" Not in reference to her physically beauty, but to the pure fact that she was steaming.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:43 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki looked at Maura with a sweet smile, "Thank you..that's very kind of you...." she said shyly. Kiki qickly blushed a deep red as more steam poured off her skin, "You mean like...warm skin...right?" she asked with a timid voice.

((that's alright...I have a bit of writers block...))

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:19 pm
((I have major writers block...it would help if Ed was more involved somehow....~tries to think~))  

Original_Edward_Elric

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:06 pm
((hmm. mayb we could run into ed while on our way to eat? just an idea. but my ideas are good at defeating writers block apparently))

"Yeah, yeah! T-thats what I meant! Because your steaming and...yeah..." Erik trailed off awkwardly. He was rarely like this but then he said, "So yeah! Let's go...eat!" he said slowly. He scracthed his head, again in the awkwardness of the situation.

Maura shook her head and grabbed Kiki's hand fearlessly. It was warm. But it didn't burn. She looked into Kiki's eyes and her own showed no fear or cruel intentions of any sort. She gave another smile and said, "Excuse him! That means he likes you by the way!" After saying this, she began to pull Kiki along.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:15 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki, in a state of mild shock, aloud herself to be pulled along. Never before had anyone payed any mind to her, much least given her the time of day. But these two people took time out of their life to help her. The thought whirled around her head, makeing Kiki dizzy. She smiled pleasently as she clasped Maura's hand and walked childishly behind her. "Thank you again!" she said in a cute voice, putting more spring into her step then what was needed. Causeing her to bounce off the ground alittle over average for a normal human.

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:12 pm
Emmy woke up and looked up at Road tiredly and smiled a bit ".......w-where am I?"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff