Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Deal With Death (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:33 pm

Danny shrugged. "Ok, that works for me." He smirked. He didn't know why the boy had thought he was lucky. He knew that Amanda was famous for her books. But it wasn't gonna be the same if she changed it."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:41 pm

SHe pushed the doors open then locked them again behind her. "I can't believe I'm doing this..." she opened her laptop and put it on the tabel.When it loaded up. She went through her story quickly removing any evidence of the romance between the character 'Mandy & David'. She left 'Jasons' death. But she failed to remove one scene. She pushed laptop towards him and then pulled out sketches from her notpad. "Is this what your old motorcycle looked like?" she slid him the picture.

kissmel8atnight

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:46 pm

He looked at the picture and nodded. "Yeah, I had a custom paint job and everything. How you came up with this I'll never know." He said quietly as he handed the notepad back to her.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:49 pm

She took the notbook and put it up "yeah...tell me about it" she bit her lower lip and tapped her fingers on the tabel. "Okay...you read and I'll be right back.She need a drink" she got up and took her jacket off.Then opened the door and left for him to read.

kissmel8atnight

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:52 pm

Danny nodded and watched her walk off. He looked at the labtop and started to read. There was a lot their.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Amanda left and walked across the street to the grocierie store to grab some munchis. She didn't know what Danny liked so she grabbed a bag of dorritoes and a bag of Chex mix for herself.

kissmel8atnight

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:02 pm

After reading for a short while he had figured out who the characters were in real life. Mandy was Amanda, David was Danny, and Jason was her fiance.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:42 pm

After grabbing the munchis she got a couple drinks then payed for it. After that she started to go back to her apartment building.While crossing the street she almost got hit. "Damnit!" she screached. The car hit her leg but she was fine. She limped back into the apartment and back into the meeting room unseen.She put the food and drinks on the tabel and sat in the chair and rubbed her leg.

kissmel8atnight

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Danny had been sitting there reading when she limped in. He was a quick reader, even though he didn't like doing it, and had already gotten to a few odd spots where he guessed she had taken something out. It surprised him a bit at how accurate it seemed to be.
He looked up when she entered and noticed her limp. "You alright?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm

She nodded as she rubbed her thigh "just a car..." she mumbled "do you have any questions..?" she hopped she didn't miss a 'scene'. She groaned at the thougtht.

kissmel8atnight

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:58 pm

He nodded slowly and turned the labtop a little. "Yeah, as far as I know this is all true. Everything that's happened so far is. But this..." He scrolled up to the one romance seen she had missed. "This, I'm not sure about."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:05 pm

Amanda groaned and slammed her onto the tabel "i thought I got all of them..." she groaned."I admit I was bored...I never knew the other crap was real!" she muttered through the oak tabel.

kissmel8atnight

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:12 pm

He laughed and eyed her curiously. "You must have been really bored to think of your character doing something like that with a dead guy." He laughed some more. "Although I am sort of alive. I can still get hurt, just can't die." He shrugged.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:18 pm

Amanda didn't lift her head. "you tell me how it is when you dont have any family or friends and your fiance died...trust me..I wont be shocked if you leave after your done reading" she reached blindly for her chex mix on the table with her hand.

kissmel8atnight

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:24 pm

"Now why would I go and do that? You're probably the only person on this entire planet who's gonna belive me." He shrugged. "But I'm sorry for your lost. Trust me when I say they're in a better place."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff