Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Wishing on a star - Alucard quest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor
+ 1
100%
 100%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 70

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:41 pm
smile
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/ERkaisanti/Soquili/LesiNegaSig3.jpg[/img]

Probably the silliest bribe ever offered..

There once was a young woman who dreamed a dream. A dream that was dreamed as dreams go. A beautiful dream of honey and cream with chocolate tresses for show. But alas the dream remained just a dream, for all that past year and more. So she rummaged and rummaged, and rummaged again but her moneybox turned up poor. Her dream was a dream she had dreamed for so long; and was also the dream of another. The mate to a handsome stallion was she, the dream that had been dreamed as dreams should be. Yet there she remained, a dream of a love, to be dreamed once again as dreams will be. A dream of a honey-hued mare.

.:Bribe Form:.
Colorist desired: King
Your bribe (you may ask for a quote): 640K
What would you like?: Edited regular mare
Other comments?:
I know its a pitiful amount, but it over a year now since I started trying to win her slot and I feel bad that Ink has had to wait so long for her. 640K is all I am worth, with a few pennies in junk items. I can offer arts with it... I will draw anything. Samples: Satoshi for avitar/OC art, soquili (and 2).

The mare desired is an edited regular in the theme of an Native Indian's mount.

I know this is weird, and I fully expect you to laugh at it and then bin it. xd But I had fun writing the little blurb and giving a laugh is a good thing! heart

Thank you for taking the time to humour me. 4laugh (I’ve included the quest form below just in case. lol)
~Kai

Quest form:
Wadulesi Woya aka Lesi

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/ERkaisanti/Soquili/Lezi/LesiNew3.png[/img]

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King : I adore your work! This is the basic form, but if you come up with stuff to add/change, please do so.
Name of horse: Wadulesi Woya (Wah-dew-lay-see Wo)
Nickname: Lesi (lay-see)
Owner: Kaisanti
Temper: Graceful
Breed: Kawani
Edition: Horsebreed
Mate: Gvnega Tsuna
Description:
~ Body: coffee-cream 'palomino' base (something like this #e1cda6) with white 'cloud-like' markings extending up from her white legs to curl over her shoulder, and up her hindquarters. Also a double 'winged' shape marking on her forehead.
~ Chest: White lettering runs along both shoulders from the front up to curl round the top point Text ref
~Legs: Mostly white, front legs have cream 'socks' the same colour as her base coat. The feather is longer and silkier than normal. But her hooves are still visable at the front.
~ Ear: Her right (our left) ear is white.
~ Eyes: A soft rich amber honey colour.
~ Mane & tail: Samples and like him but smoother and more graceful. Both are long and flowing, and are striped in three colours, beige, brown and dark brown / Or has a colour fade, as I absolutly adore that look. She has one braid low down on her neck near her withers, falling over her side. Its tied off by a feather-shaped carved charm in this stone. Style; graceful, thick and luxurious, wind swept and slightly tangled, blown out behind her (to the right) slightly.
~Hooves: Front hooves are very dark brown with faint pale stripes. Back hooves are a pale cream with darker stripes.
Accesories: Her theme is 'Native Indian', if you wish to change some of the items or add new ones, feel free. I would love to see your take on her basic theme. Would love some kind of indian style blanket draped over her back, so long as it doesn't cover her markings/lettering too much.
Bangles and bracelets on her legs. Exotic silver/gold necklace.
~ Feathers: Two small Blue Jay feathers tied into her mane, behind the ear (but with the tie visable), and two longer Blue Jay feathers tied to the top of her tail. Not like the premade feathers, more natural.
~Bracelets:
- Front leg closest to us: this wooden bangle just above her knee. With this multi-string bracelet under it.
- Front leg furthest from us:
This looped around, low down around her feathers, but with this pendant or this one in place of the coin. And This cuff on the same leg, above her knee.
- Far side, hind leg: This bracelet (joined at front like This ) below hock on far side, facing front. In silver with blue-green stones the same as the feather charm.
- Closest hind leg: This bracelet wrapped around her feather.
~Necklace: Like this but in silver with a blue-green crystal like this..
~~Not sure if silver or gold is better for her
Reference Image(s): Main body image (ignore the mane/tail) (drawn by me)
Which stage you want them to start as? :Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colourist's Choice
Tag Bg: The Kawani village, or something related if possible
Tag Frame color: Colourist's Choice
Tag Feather color: One the same as the Blue Jay feathers on her mane/tail, one in the two the colours of her coat.

Her official quest form is here

Thank you for your time!
~Kai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:11 am
*updates* crying  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:48 pm
So you know...the red mare on your page 2...

I already have a soq based off that one. *points at sig* That's the exact ref I used, I just forwent the 'paint' markings.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:37 pm
You should really ask people if its allowed to use their horses as refs @_@

*sees sunniva and Einar on there* ^^;;;;;  

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:16 am
I'm really, really sorry. I've taken all refs out.

JadeEye- Yeah, I know Ive not got round to replacing it yet. ^^; Im actually going to use a real horse photo for that one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:48 pm
No you have not taken all the references down and i do -NOT- appreciate you chopping the legs off one of my soquili for a reference.

Weiss's legs are still used as a reference for the voodoo soquili. I want that image off your photobucket. That is not your soquili and no one gave you permission to ever steal part of his image.

TheMadHatter

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:27 pm
Ahh Im sorry!! I missed that. ;-;
*fixed*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:28 pm
~~~~~~~~~~  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator