Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:36 pm

"Mom her boyfirend are in florida, you just met my family.." He teased as he held her cold hand in his warm one. "Well dad, were goign back out I'll see you later."
"okay son, don't stay out to late.."
Matthew ran outside and hopped into his car.
"I'll follow you.."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:40 pm

Cassidy shrugged and hopped into the SUV. She made her way back to her home and waited patiently for Matthew to arrive. She bit her lip softly and fiddled with her hair. Keegan wasn't going to be super pleased with her. Eloise would understand but Keegan might be harder to convince. She frowned as she thought about it. "Maybe I'll just hide him in my room." She mused softly. "He'd be entertained there. I could entertain him there. Then he wouldn't have to meet them."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:58 pm

Matthew pulled right up behind her in a matter of seconds he was out of the car and beide her. "So is this the part where I kiss you and say you did a good job?" Matthew didn't waite for an answer, he kissed her forhead and smiled. "I think he likes you..So is it my turn to meet your family?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:01 am

Cassidy grinned softly. "Well I'm glad he likes me. Not that I'd be offended if he didn't" She shrugged her shoulders. "Most people seem to stay away from me." She mused softly, tapping her chin. "Well we could skip meeting my "family" and go hang out somewhere." She looked at him gently, batting her lashes seductively. ((HAHA))

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:44 pm

"I don't even like him, so I wouldn't be offended if you didn't like him.." Matthew shook his head no. "No no no, I want to meet your family! They can't be anything like mine.." Matthew gently kissed Cassidy's forhead, then relized someone was standing behidn her.

[[DUN DUN DUN DUN!!]]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:49 pm

Cassidy laughed. "No I like your father. And no. My family is not like yours." She brushed some hair from his face then followed his eyes. She turned around and frowned, putting her hands on her hips. "Oh. Hi. Yeah yeah... Um... He's human. Don't eat him." She laughed nervously, kind of angling herself to place herself between them. "Matthew meet Keegan. Keegan meet Matthew." She said nervously. "Um... we'll be going now." She tugged Matthew along behind her into the house and up to her room. She shut the door and smiled apologetically.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:20 pm

Matthew smiled, and walked to the window, he opend it and stuck his head outside. "NICE TO MEET YOU TO KEEGAN!" He shrugged and sat down on the couch. "You don't want me to meet them, why not?" he asked sounding a bit hurt.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:30 pm

Cassidy sighed and sat down on his knees. "I don't know... I'm afraid I guess." She muttered softly, looking down. "I'm afraid they'll disapprove of this whole thing because you know the truth and you could expose us." She sighed heavily and hung her head.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:59 pm

Matthew pulled her back and laid down on the couch, he wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "We can't hide that forever, they diserve to know.." Wow I guess she doesn't love me, I wouldn't care if my family disaproved of her..But I guess she cares what others think, how lame...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:42 pm

Cassidy buried her face in his chest. "You're mad at me aren't you?" She whispered. She angled her face to look at him, she looked into his eyes and could tell her was. She sighed. "Come on." She said getting to her feet. "Let's go meet my family of vampires" She pulled him to his feet and kissed his forehead softly. "Don't think I don't love you or don't care. If I didn't, we wouldn't even be having this discussion." She grinned softly and started pulling him behind her. "Eloise! Keegan! Come meet my boyfriend!" She shouted.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:54 pm

"I was, until now.." He smiled and gently kissed her before everony arrived. He blushed as he stayed behind her. He wasn't hidden very well considering how tall he was comapaird to her. He played with his lip ring, rubbign it against his toung ring, nervous as he could ever be.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Cassidy grinned and twisted her fingers around his, giving his hand a comforting squeeze. Eloise and Keegan appeared, beautiful and pale, just like Cass. Cassidy turned from Matthew to the two and grinned. "I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Matthew." She said calmly, pulling him beside her. Eloise's face lit up in a smile. "It's nice to meet you!" She exclaimed in a soft music box like voice. Keegan frowned disapprovingly. "Hello." Cassidy rolled her eyes and Eloise slapped Keegan. "Be nice. Or nothing for you tonight." She whispered winking softly. Cassidy laughed. "Oh please... Is it bad enough I have to hear you every night... but now you have to talk about it!?" She frowned softly, giggling

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:12 pm

Matthew stared wide eye'd at the giddy girl. "Oh uhm yeah nice to meet you to.." Matthew felt himself being jerked forward by Cassidy. He nodded towards Keegan, saying hi. "Lucky you.." Matthew said sarcasticly as he got back behind her and put his arms on her shoulders and his head on hers. I get the feeling you can read my thoughts Cassidy, so I love you..
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:17 pm

Cassidy smirked softly. It doesn't exactly work like that. I can communicate with specific people through my thoughts and can hear theirs. It's actually pretty interesting. Cassidy smiled up at him. "Well guys we're going to go back to my room and hang out." She turned and waved, she turned back. "Please put a hold on sexual things until he leaves. I don't want to scare him!" She told Eloise and Keegan before heading towards her room with Matthew.
Once in her room she sat down and peered up at him. "So what'd you think of them?" She asked, resting her chin in her hands.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:21 pm

Matthew sat down beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, he gently placed a soft kiss on her cheek. "Well Eloise seem's nice, a little bit giddy. As for your brother Keegan, he seem's clam and well colected. Although I don't think he likes me.. Oh well." Matthew shrugged. "And sexual noises don't scare me...Trust me, I lived with my mom half my life."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff