Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What's Your Age? And When Did You Start Liking Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owlicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:19 pm
User Image

I'm 18 and it was sometime around when I met my current best friend so about 4 or 5 years ago I believe? I don't really remember how it started or which one couple was my first. >:3

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image
The Cake Delicious says:
I'm 20.

I think I found out about Yaoi when I was 16 through a fan that new I enjoyed "dolling".
So that's when I started liking it.

User Image

FagCake

Kurushii V

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:43 pm
im 18 and i got into yaoi when my ex-girlfriend introduced me to it. At first i denide my liking ninja of it but after actually comming in turms with myself and having a gay roommate. i decided to ignore what my family will think and be myself no matter what happens. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:49 pm
They say ‘freak’ when you’re singled out.

I'm really old. : D

I discovered yaoi in sixth grade. Mmm...

The red. Well, it filters through.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

crazyanimefandana

Tiny Explorer

10,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 pm
Well, I'm 17 and I started to like yaoi when I was 8... whee I've never told anyone until now when did I start loving yaoi, cause I think that it would be weird for my friend and family here in Puerto Rico... redface I'm teling the truth, the firt yaoi couple I saw was in a dream I had when I was 6. At first I thought it was weid, but I started to get this weird and hyper feling inside me and now I'm an obsesive huge yaoi fan girl! heart heart mrgreen My first yaoi couple was Ranma and Rioga..... redface I neverr told this to anyone until now, this was my bigest secret of all.....O/////O And still a seacret for my familly and friends here in Puerto Rico.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:07 pm
Don't waste your time on me
You're already a voice inside my head...

I'm 14-going on 15 (obviously.I'm not gonna be 14, going on 1947902.)-and I started into yaoi when I picked up one of mum's Anne Rice books--I think it was Armand...I must have been around 11. It was technically shota, but in that case it was veery hot. Then I found fanfiction (ah, the joy of it) and came across some more citrus scenes.I was stoked when I found a yaoi in my library, but was a leetle disappointed when all they got was a G-rated kiss.I've been hooked ever since,hehe.

...I miss you...

carrionteeth

Versatile Worshipper

11,925 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Ganny-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 pm
I'm 18 and I think I started liking it when I was like 17 or 16. I can't quite recal though. sweatdrop I think I might have some before but I might have denied it some or shyd away from it some cause of my ex.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:47 am
At this moment and time i'm fifteen. It actually worked backwards for me. I started liking Yaoi when i was about thirteen, and i only got into shonen-ai late last year. Now it's hard for me to decided which one i enjoy more. (probably still Yaoi, I'm really perverted sometimes)

Anyway, I got into Yaoi through a friend. She was all like "hey, read this manga," and i read it, and I really liked it, so yeah, from there on, we switched new ones every other week. I got into Shonen-ai through Loveless, because i saw it at the store and it looked AWESOME!  

-Azzuro-Ricci-

xxchadeXreixx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:44 pm
I liked it since I was twelve and I'm in my teens now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:54 am
I'm 14 and I started liking yaoi when I was 11. I just got hooked when I was writing a fanfiction full of all of my favorite anime and I made a naruto x sasuke scene. It wierded my friends but when I moved I made new friends who love yaoi too. ^^  

Moony Riozu

Cheru Noir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:51 pm
.: Wewt :.
Well at least I dont feel like the baby anymore! =D
Im thirteen years of age.
And I began to like yaoi, or more of fanfiction, in fifth grade.
I believe I was 10 at that age...
Well, anywho, I was exposed to it when my friend came over and we clicked on a SasuNauro AMV. I automatically loved it.
It made sence to me and I looked up more of SasuNaru
then I found yaoi.
Then I found that they make manga and anime of yaoi.
Abou three years later, Im here. ^ ^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:11 pm
Uh, 6th grade, so 11, and I'm now 18. And have successfully corrupted two of my best friends >3 Couldn't tell you what was my first, but I know it was YuGiOh. Probably through fanfiction.

Now I have my very own very very gay characters in their own novel 8D  

R`e`n

Dapper Fatcat

StreakedRain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:11 pm
I found it when I was 14 and I am a week away from being 18. My how time flies...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:22 am
Well, first I preferred shonen-ai, and in those times I was about... 11-12, I think. I liked june yaoi more, because when you read something like sasunaru... Oh well, you can never take Naruto seriously after that.
And when I was about 13 I started to like yaoi more than before... Hmm.
Oh, I'm now almost 15. (Kid.)  

Oh Fox

Precious Sweetheart

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:37 am
I'm 14 now and I started liking in 7th grade because well I just began reading manga the summer of 6th grade.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff