Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What Yaoi Pairing Can You NOT Stand? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dude Looks Like a Seme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:07 pm
Dana C Scott
The Wizard Howell
Dorian Shimbe
I know it isn't really yaoi but... Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy.
EWW.

I agree so much on this! I just don't see it and it kinda makes me want to throw up. Sorry if this mad anyone angry.

Ditto on that!

Personally, I can't stand any HP slash. Period.

Ick on all YugiOh slash... except Joey/Kaiba which I like for whatever odd reason. O_O

HP slash is what got me into yaoi oh so long ago (RemusxSirius). I actually like DracoxHarry (that direction). Now I feel like an odd man out. 0.o

What I don't like is Snape paired with anyone. I just don't think of Snape as gay. I don't even like him paired with a woman. Snape is asexual. Leave him that way. It's not like I find it gross. Just... somehow not right for the character.

I also agree with many others on here that pairings where the characters don't have a deep personal relationship are boring. KadajxVincent is an example of this. Even VincentxSephiroth is going a little far (especially before the "Compilation" when our going theory was that Sephiroth might actually have been Vincent's son).

Oddly enough, I actually DO like Rurouni Kenshin slash (KenshinxSaito) as well as the much-hated LxLight. Again, deep personal relationships can also be rivalries or cat and mouse games.

I also don't like the shotacon JamesxAsh and SaixHikaru pairings from Pokemon and Hikaru no Go. James belongs with Jesse, gay as he is. It's like a good version of Will & Grace (not that I'm a fan of that show), and Hikaru totally belongs with Akira. Sai's only love is Go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:12 pm
Gundam Muffins
GaiXKakashi. Blech.

*throws up in mouth- agreed with you there. also gaixrock lee
or rock leexgaara  

light shinomi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:17 pm
Uchihacest. >> Omg MAKE IT STOP.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:59 pm
... e _e

Lavi........................................................................yu.

The dots are there for a purpose.

AllenxAnyonebutKanda
KandaxAnyonebutAllen

SasukexAnyonebutNaruto
NarutoxAnyonebutSasuke.

Etc.  

B a n i i t a

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Brandisher 100

deactivatedfedcba

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:30 pm
I don't mind at all characters being paired with other characters than the ones I like them with - especially considering I sometimes pair characters with multiple people.

That being said... no offense to all the cool people who 'ship it, but I just can't stand L/Light. It's just... no. Disturbing to the max.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:20 pm
aww, i likes uchihacest(only when its a very good read razz ) but sasunaru is annoying, you see it too much. Then people run out of ideas, and it gets plain dumb -_-' and kisaita, thats just GROSS! UGH,*shudders ripple through my spine* weird O.o  

baduhmtiss

Wench

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:01 am
EmoKittie999
Oh my god! You don't like Uchihacest? I love it. But that doesn't matter.

I agree with you about KisaIta. SasuNaru is okay... But I don't like it in gratuitous amounts. I especially can't stand KakaIru, though! And GaaLee. They just... They're so popular, but so gross! It bugs me that way... ninja

gotta agree with the cest  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:09 am
I'm not entirely sure if I've said it before, but...
Edward Elric and Roy Mustang, brrr. *Shivers.* I used to be really into it, but now it gives me the heebie-jeebies, to say the least. I don't like pairings with characters who are too young in them...  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

deactivatedfedcba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 am
Lady Gyrfalcon
Edward Elric and Roy Mustang, brrr. *Shivers.* I used to be really into it, but now it gives me the heebie-jeebies, to say the least. I don't like pairings with characters who are too young in them...

Oh god... I mean, I'm usually okay with age differences, but that one's just ridiculous. Not to mention their relationship is so wonderfully platonic already, why would you want to 'ship them?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:17 pm
I don't like
Light & L
Rock Lee & Neji
I'm pretty much okay with others, I guess.  

Yue Nanashi

Yue Nanashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:19 pm
Keltena
Lady Gyrfalcon

Oh god... I mean, I'm usually okay with age differences, but that one's just ridiculous. Not to mention their relationship is so wonderfully platonic already, why would you want to 'ship them?

does people really put them togheter??
This is the first time that I heard of them... and... its... freaky!!!
Roy does NOT go with Edward.... even if they had small age differences,it will be too weird for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:38 am
Keltena
Lady Gyrfalcon

I know! D: Ever since then, I've been almost allergic to pairings with the slightest hint of what might be called shota/shotacon. As if I had rebounded as far away as I could get from it, aha. neutral
One day, it seems I got whacked with the frying pan of logic and realised that it didn't really make sense to me anymore, even in the loosest meaning of the word.

It is my old shame. Well, at least I can admit to it. sweatdrop  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Yue Nanashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:52 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
Keltena
Lady Gyrfalcon

I know! D: Ever since then, I've been almost allergic to pairings with the slightest hint of what might be called shota/shotacon. As if I had rebounded as far away as I could get from it, aha. neutral
One day, it seems I got whacked with the frying pan of logic and realised that it didn't really make sense to me anymore, even in the loosest meaning of the word.

oooh.. so that's what shotacon is!!![I'm really learning something here...]
I've been wondering about that =_=
I totally agree with you, even though frying pan or logic has not yet whacked me..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:19 pm
Yue Nanashi
Lady Gyrfalcon
Keltena
Lady Gyrfalcon

oooh.. so that's what shotacon is!!![I'm really learning something here...]
I've been wondering about that =_=
I totally agree with you, even though frying pan or logic has not yet whacked me..

Ah, well, if I remember corrently, a shota/shotacon pairing is indeed when an underaged male character is involved... The male counterpart to lolicon, if you will.
I really should brush up on my definitions, eh. I'd never pass a yaoi quiz with that kind of answer, haha. wink
There's a term dictionary in the Chatterbox, if you want to take a look there and see if that helps you. 3nodding

Hopefully the frying pan of logic will not be necessary in your case. I'll say, I felt silly when it hit me.

On an on-topic note, I don't like many pairings in Naruto. (Sasu/Naru, Ita/Sasu, you know, the big ones. ) Just had too much of them before, I suppose. I like the crack ones, though.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out