Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 am
ohmigosh those are great names!! hmm..
male kit is named Pebble at the bottom of flowing Stream(red one on left) (Pebble)
female kit River under Shady Tree (red one on right) (River)
other female (2nd lightest one) Moon that walks on water (Moon)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The lightest one is a shecat named Feather falling from Eagle (Feather)
((I now have 4 kits!! sweatdrop i found this picture and im like oooh i want this one but then i saw 4 kits so i was going to make one die but i couldnt because it was soo dang cute!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:39 am
(my book is about this girl who gets captured by these sailors who are more like pirates, and then they get shipwrecked and they all die except for the girl and this guy who likes her (more of a love/hate relationship) ive written over 30 pages!)
Mist yawned and stepped out of her den, aware that she had slept to much. "If I'm gonna be a prey-hunter, I gotta wake up with the others!" she scolded herself. Suddenly, Star barreled past with non-tribe cats following behind. A black and white kitten looked at her while running. Mist felt a shiver run up her spine, but she knew these cats wouldn't hurt her. The black and white kitten struck her with a pin p***k of suspicion, and she suddenly knew that the kit was more important that she knew.

(wow that was a really weird post. Now i gotta find a way to make hazelkit special...... o well, being a medicen cat is good enough xd )  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:43 am
Lord Myself
((Dang it, I need to make my over. Sorry Crystalstar, Hazelkit, and Thunderpaw, but i got fast forward a bit.))

Soon they arrived at the tribes camp. Lunar eyed them, and walked up. "Who are you?" she asked, a hint of threat in her voice. Are these cats from BloodClan? "Sun! I need you!"

(actually, im Hazelwing, im just hazelkit in the rp)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:25 am
"Get out of my way Night!!" Hissed Sun. The rage and shame s bubbling over. "No!! If your planing to go after Bloodclan by yourself, you'll get killed, and youKNOW it!!!!" Sun's fur stood up, and she un-sheathed her claws. "If you don't get out of the way, I'll make you!!!" Sun slowly moved forward. Night stood her ground. "you wouldn't dare hurt one of your own cats!!" Growled Night. Sun's rage had finally subsided. "Fine." Hissed sun. "See what I care, at least I'm TRYING to save the Tribe that burns up high." Sun then turned and raced off towards the camp. They don't understand! They just don't understand!!! We have to go now. . .Before it's to late, and our ancestors leave us forever!!
(lol!! Those are great name's for the kit's! Hehe! And night your right!! Time zone's are troublesome!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:37 am
Sunpaw was silghtly confused, but followed the leader. "what's wrong?" she questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 am
(meh healer? Or Featherwing leader? Or just meh?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:53 pm
Night flattened her ears as Sun went away. SAVE them? They're already dead. I'm sure they can take care of themselves just fine. If we don't save ourselves, then there won't be a Tribe of Shining Light anymore.

(I'm an arrogant kitty xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:01 pm
((I followed Sun))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Wolf padded up to Sun, and saw another cat, not much older than a to-be. She senced the cat was harmless, so she didn't question her or feel suspisious. She looked at Sun. "Night's right. You can't go and try to kill Scar. The risk is too high. I know you want to help, but maybe you should think about the living before you think of the dead." Wolf turned, nodded to the to-be, and padded back to the nursery.

((BTW, the to-be is Sunpaw. wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Featherwing raced after the the leader, Sun. "We can help you. Your ancestors can are fine, as long as your still alive!" Featherwing hissed, but tried to stay calm. The little cat that had showed them the Tribe camp was behind her. "Please, Sun! We need their help and you know it! I have a feeling that if we don't listen to them then the Tribe of Shining Light will die!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 pm
Sunpaw turned to the other cat before she left. ((Wolf)) "You are a strong clan, we can fight them. You have to have hope."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 am
Halfmoon wasnt waiting for Sun any longer, she ran to see what the commotion was about.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:27 pm
Featherwing waited for Sun to answer, Great StarClan, how can we help this stuburn fox-dung? She asked silently.

(Yes i just dissed(?) Sun...but no offense to you Cindermoon^.^) (pointless)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:07 pm
(sorry I was gone!! I forgot to turn off the computer (again!)Halfmoon!!! I Already had this discussion with you!! You have kit's!! Lol!!Yay more tribe cat's (to kill. . .jk!!))
Sun looked down My tribe cats! These cat's!!! They just don't understand!! The tribe that burns up high is more important to ANY of these cat's!! Even me!! Sun got up, and turned to star who was hiding behind Featherwing. "I thought I taught you the importance of the Tribe that burns up high! But I guess i was wrong!!" Sun turned from Star and looked at Featherwing. "Fine. You may help my tribe. But. . .If anything happens to my ancestors or stone. . . I will hold you accountable!!! As I have said before!! We have waisted enough time!!!" Sun then turned and headed to the healing den, at the bais of her tree. "And none of you are allowed to see me. . .I have some thinking to do!!" Sun turned and gave a quiet but furious hiss, then padded over to the hole.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:16 pm
Featherwing laughed, "She's worse than a FireClan cat that was pushed into a river," She whispered to Sunkit. Then was serious again. "What is your name?" She asked the little cat who showed the way to the camp.

"Star that never moves," The cat said. "But you can call me Star."

"Star, I want to see some fighting moves." Featherwing said and followed Star into the clearing.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff