Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:25 am
"No need to apologize, I'd done the same thing. Yes, I trust you." Kayonis said. "I need to know something first. Is Cruge afraid of death?" He asked. The reason he asked this was by doing a little acting he could startle Cruge and seriously divert his attention away from the ritual, if he wasn't afraid, the he'd have to form another means of distraction. "I hope he is afraid of dying because I have a hell of an idea!" Kayonis said flashing a coniving smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:57 pm
"I do not know but we better get going." Said Flage as he started to run with Kayonis just behind him. "Our best bet is to strike his back but I think we will have to see what happens and plan accordingly but I have some ideas on what we can do," said Flage as he thought about it."Just do not turn you back on him as you might not get another chance to do anything again,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruge had finished reading the inscription and slowly watched the power of the emerald grow and it was in the design of Cruge as he filled it with his evil and destruction. Every second that past the emerald got closer to full forming.

(Last chance to say anything to Flage as Kayonis before they arrive just after midnight)  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:07 am
Kaynis thought on this. "You're right, let's do this!" He said and started to fly faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:05 pm
((Final showdown time))
They arrived just after midnight and the new master emerald was complete in all but staying stable(which means if it breaks it is destroyed but Cruge will not give you a chance if he still stands).
"Your too late,"said Cruge watching them,"The emerald is finished and when your dead I will rule the world and destroy it as I please,"With this Cruge activated the power of the master emerald and the chaos emeralds and super chaos emeralds dropped to the ground rolling down the alter towards the 2 guardians. Cruge grew to a much larger size in seconds and was big enough to hold the emerald in his hands covering it fully.
"We only have one option against that much power," said Flage."The emeralds,"pointing to them.
"Focus your thoughts and we can use them through friendship we can become powerful enough to save everyone,"
They focused and the chaos emeralds started to circle them slowly, rapidly picking up speed till they both were in their super forms. Flage had changed to a light shade of aqua and his spikes all extended longer and were tipped like supper sonic has them. (Will let you describe Kayonis)
Then Flage had an idea. He refocused his thought further and the super chaos emeralds spun around them and they transformed into their hyper forms. For Flage this gave him a bubble of fire around him and a pure white halo(this is added to the super form).(Again you describe Kayonis)
"The plan is to stop Cruge and hurt him enough to drop the emerald with that he should lose his powers and if we are lucky it will shatter at the same time,"said Flage,"If it does not shatter we have to shatter it before sunrise or it stays here forever as the new master emerald which means Cruge will rule the world," and with that, the fight started as Kayonis and Flage had gone into their hyper forms and flew to attacked
(Flage will look for weaknesses next time I reply to your one and say how to attack to hurt him)  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:29 pm
Kayonis opened his eyes when he transformed. He now floated effortlessly and glowed a bright, almost white shade of silver. He felt an enormous amout of pwer. "This is only my super form. I've experienced this before." He said to the two that were here. 'I'm more powerful than hyper Sonic in this stage. No telling hoe powerful I'll be in Hyper stage.' He thought to himself. 'Then again, Knuckles is my father.' He thought smirking. He rushed towards Cruge and stopped a few inches from his face. "You are not a guardian. You can never, EVER, harness the Master Emerald's true power." Kayonis said and floated back down and stopped beside Flage. "What's the plan?" He whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:00 am
Flage fired a small blast of energy at Cruge's hand that was not holding the emerald and saw the energy move there to recover it.
"Attack the hand without the emerald then his chest as the energy will cause his to overpower and he will not be able to keep this form," said Flage after a moment of thinking, "but we might need to do it a few times and he will keep attacking as we do it,"
Flage saw Kayonis attack his hand and the energy from the emerald was clearly visible and Flage charged into Cruge's chest and back flipped back to where he was and the energy that went to the hand went to the chest with more power from the emerald.
"No one can use the master emerald's power as it is too much to use in the basic form," Flage said to Kayonis,"The emeralds all have a thing they want and the master emerald wants the balance of this world to remain,"
Cruge fired a beam of a huge amount of energy at Flage but the energy in his chest did not leave in the bolt. Flage was sent flying to the ground and would have been killed if he was not in hyper form. He quickly got up and started to move as fast as Lightning till he was just a blur that was moving around Cruge in circles.
"If we do not keep attacking the energy will subside and that means we will have to attack even more," said Flage as he landed an attack on Cruge's arm,"Just do not attack the hand or arm with the emerald or the power will go back into the emerald.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:40 am
"Keep him distracted with the running!" Kayonis shouted still attacking. Once he was sure he could, he transformed into his super form. He had been suppressing his power to conserve energy. He looked up and saw four capsules with rings in them. He flew up and counted. There was an even fifty in all four. He threw half in the front of Flage who gathered them. Then he took fifty himself. At this time Cruge was distracted trying to hit both Kayonis and Flage. The energy that flew towards Kayonis apparently hit him and Kayonis was sent back. Flage looked concerned, but then smiled when he realized it was a rouse. With Kayonis apparently out, Cruge could focus on Flage leaving Kayonis hiding and gathering energy.

(I'll leave you guessing what he's planning. Please don't let Cruge Realize this.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:58 am
Cruge was closed his eyes and a build up of power was forming in his chest but unlike what damage Flage and Kayonis were doing this was controlled.
Flage instantly noticed this and did a full body charge into Cruge's chest making Cruge lose control of about half of the energy but Cruge had been expecting that and the energy was unleashed and Flage almost lost his Hyper form from the power which would have left him defenseless.
Flage noticed a ring on the ground and rushed to it finding himself speeding through an underground tunnel full of rings then was launched from it hitting Cruge's chin with such force he was almost knocked over.
Cruge hit Flage back and Flage took this chance to recover his lost energy then flew circles around Cruge almost making a tornado from the wind.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:48 am
"NOW!" Kayonis yelled. Cruge turned and was blasted with energy that destroyed the heart of the master emerald, but even with that, Cruge was still too strong. "Damn, now what?!" He yelled. The Master Emerald in Cruge's hand was severly weakened, but was still in existance.

~*~

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Sonic said blasting out before anyone could get him. He was on his way to where Tails last transmission was. Even with the board, Chris wouldn't be able to catch him. No one could. "For once, Sonic's right." Sally said and she ordered others to get ready for a trip to down undah. "Sonia, Manic, you two stay here and wait for Flage and Kayonis to return." She said. "But, mom!" Manic complained. "Manic, think about it. If they return and they're hurt with no one here, will they live?" Sonia asked. "Fine." Manic whined, but agreed. "That a girl. Watch after the place ok?" Sally said. "Ok mom." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:58 am
"Kayonis, get back or this blast might kill you," said Flage with a hint that he was afraid he might die in his eyes,"this last attack should defeat him but that energy he has still has to go somewhere,"
Flage watched Kayonis get be hide a rock and nod to show his support. Then Flage did a full charge into Cruge's chest but he did not stop and went THROUGH him and a huge beam of energy shot both ways as the hole was made. Kayonis did not see Flage but Cruge had a look to his face that showed great emotion. Was it pain anger fear sadness? Who would know?
Cruge stood there for a moment and then his movements slowed his body was becoming crystallized due to the amount of energy he stored in him. Then just after it had finished crystallizing it shattered like glass but the shards did not drop to the floor. They formed together in a great ball of light that had Kayonis wince.
Flage was visible now and his hyper form shattered and he fell to the floor which was luckily not far from where he was.
The ball shrunk till it was the size of a person and there was Cruge's soul. It was not how he looked before. It was similar to Flage's color and the spike were dreadlocks that looked as if they were blowing in the wind.
"That is the true Cruge," said Flage limping over to Kayonis and Cruge's soul. The sun was about an hour away from rising they had won.
"T-thank you brother," said Cruge in a lighter but pain filled voice,"I am sorry for what I did, evil corrupted me when I read the tomes of destruction. The pages are too strong for anyone to read even with a pure heart like yours. You warned me and I said I did not out of fear when I felt the corruption take me, it drove me back to it till I was the evil I had hated like you,"
"My time is over now, I leave to the gates of hell where I deserve to suffer for the rest of time but you must now somethings." Cruge looked like he was about to lose this form but he held it with his energy he had left. "In my hideout which is here,"said Cruge pointing to a small map he had made out of lights in the air,"there is someone who you will like to see. They are locked in a cage but otherwise unharmed and they have had some food," Cruge winced as his form started to weaken,"I can feel my soul unraveling slowly but you must know I am sorry for all I did to you, almost killing you and forcing you to watch our parents die, the evil I have done, when you are corrupted by evil you can not turn away easily I tried but when I tried it was too late,"
"Good bye brother," said Cruge as his face winced from pain.
"No," said Flage limping to the Chi emeralds on the alter, "This is not the end my brother, you will not vanish from this world as I can not bare the thought of losing your true form when it has only just reappeared."With that Flage picked up the 3 Chi emeralds one in his left hand 2 in his right and started chanting something in an ancient language. When he finished he said,"Let Cruge lay dormant in my soul and escape death,"
The Chi emeralds glowed and Cruge's soul turned back into a ball of light and went through the 3 emeralds into Flage vanishing. The last worlds that were heard from Cruge were"Thank you brother..." which were almost heard on the wind.
Flage fell onto a knee weakened slightly but he recovered a few moments later to see Kayonis rushing to him.
"Is it over Flage?"asked Kayonis worried that he might have been seeing things.
"Almost," said Flage as he limped to the master emerald and with a firm hit he shattered the new master emerald and all that was left was the heart shard still corrupted but Flage held it and the old master emerald shard shined through making it purified.
"Kayonis I need you to return to the others and tell them to wait for me, I do not want you to tell them what has happened as I need a moment alone,"Flage limped back to the alter and there was Cruge's jacket, all that remained of him...
Flage was crying by now and he picked up the jacket and put it on as a act of remembering the good of Cruge. Kayonis left soon after but Flage did not go to the castle he had things to do.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:09 pm
((Cruge is officially out of the story and RP now))
Flage turned his attention to the chaos emeralds and super emeralds and took the one he use to have(the yellow one). He then focused on the Chi emeralds and sent all but his one away just like when they disappear to a random location after being used. He held the yellow one and put it in Cruge's jacket pocket that he would wear till his death. He picked up the master emerald heart shard next and placed it in his other pocket and then after taking the Chi Emeralds he used Chaos Control to go to the place he told Chaoloca to hide and gave the Chao a hug and together they went to Cruge's lair the cave that Kayonis had most gone in...
Chaoloca sniffed the air and thought for a moment."Chao Chao CHAO," she yelled and flew towards the back of it and there was a cage with someone in.
"Chaoloca, can it really be you?"said a girls voice as the chao reached the cage,"Flage are you there?"shouted the voice, she knew where Chaoloca was Flage would be.
Flage limped towards the cage and almost fainted with shock at who he saw... There in the cage was someone he had know from his childhood who was his best friend who adventured with him sometimes, There was Sophie the Hedgehog....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:12 pm
((New character that Blages controls))
Name:Sophie the hedgehog
Age 16
Description sad (see Blages' characters on Robotnik's computer forum to see what she looks like))
Abilities:she has only had one chaos emerald ever and can do chaos control, she is expected to have a super form but has never had the chance to test. She can also track Chao over a short range due to her childhood experience with Chao. She is as Fast as Flage (who is faster than average but could not keep up with Sonic) but unlike Flage she does not know how to fight
Weapons:A rod(she can make them appear and disappear like Amy can do with hammers) she uses, they are Blunt but dangerous in skilled hands (which Sophie is very skilled with them)
Background:She grew up in the same village as Flage and Cruge and she was best friends with Flage and Chaoloca  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:27 pm
Flage managed to get the lock of the cage and helped Sophie out of the cage. She was covered in the dust from the cave but after she brushed it off she looked like she had the last time Flage had seen her. Sophie instantly gave Flage a hug but he winced in pain and she stopped knowing something was wrong.
"Your injured badly," she said with concern in her voice.
"I will be fine I can rest later," he said then he explained what happened to Cruge from what she knew to the final moments of him.
"I wish he had not turned to evil but I am glad he is not truly gone, he did not deserve to die as it was the evil that drove him," said Sophie after a moment of thinking,"what will you do know?"
"I have something I need to sort out then I am not sure, I guess I will rest and recover after I am done," said Flage thinking about what he was doing. With that they left using Chaos Control and Flage had made them float above Angel Island landing gentle not to hurt his leg further.
Flage placed the purified master emerald shard on the normal resting place of it and after a moment of focusing the Chi Emeralds spun around it and in moments the real master emerald was back fully recovered and showing no signs of damage. They next were floating over where the castle had once stood which was now a crater and ash. He focused a lot hard this time and the castle parts shook. The castle was coming together again with the power of the Chi Emeralds a in a few moments it was there in all its glory. Flage on the other hand fainted from the amount of power it took and with that the power holding him and Sophie up also failed.
Sophie quickly grabbed the chaos emerald"Chaos Control'" she yelled as they fell and just before they hit the ground they were at the front of the castle, safe. Chaoloca quickly caught up flying to Flage's side. Sophie check Flage to make sure he was still breathing and then sat down letting Flage rest from all that had happened and watched over him to make sure no harm would come to him...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:21 pm
Dessenger was the first one to see them "Look!" He exclaimed Running over to them. "Two questions who are you and is Flage alright." He asked.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games